Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,762 members, 7,889,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Perfect Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Soulmate (859 Views)

18 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate / Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Soulmate by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2008
We all have our dream MAN or WOMAN. That special, perfect someone we dream about most of our lives. That SOULMATE. That person that COMPLETES us.
Someone of us are lucky to find them, some of us are not.

Now imagine you've been waiting for your dream man or woman almost all your life, and after years of searching and not finding, you convince yourself that they are never coming or they don't exist.

So you decide to 'manage' the person you found. A person who doesn't look, talk, feel or act like your dream man/woman.

And then, a few weeks to your wedding to this person, you meet your dream man/woman and your dream person wants to be in your life, badly,

what would you do?

Copied from Linda Ikeji's Blog
Re: Perfect Soulmate by omeigho: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2008
do your think such thing occure,well for me that will be crazy,men whats the need,imagine your have waited all you life and out of the blues you supposedly soulmate appears,yuowill have to rewind my entire life to but things right. In short its awako thing to happen i dont pray it happen to me iwill be demn.
Re: Perfect Soulmate by fulldepth(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
which kin kolo yan b this? was expecting somethin matured in nairaland
how do u know he/she is your dream whatever within 2wks, u don dey with person till u wan marry am,next tin u see anoda one,na im u say na ur dream prson ehh?
onoda one go still come make u dream again say him be ur dream person
Re: Perfect Soulmate by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Perfect Soulmate by sistajay(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2008
Is there such thing as the perfect soulmate? I say love the one you're with.
Re: Perfect Soulmate by frank316(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2008
first of all there is nothing like perfect sopuld mate, get that rubish out of head.

but people are what we make of them, the seemingly perfect person dont just appear. for some body to just appear and seems so right to us indicates a problem in the present relationship that we have been neglecting
Re: Perfect Soulmate by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2008
full depth:

which kin kolo yan b this? was expecting somethin matured in nairaland
how do u know he/she is your dream whatever within 2wks, u don dey with person till u wan marry am,next tin u see another one,na im u say na your dream prson ehh?
onoda one go still come make u dream again say him be your dream person

guy, slow down, stop fighting, no dey talk like say u no be human being, haba

Why are guys talking as if you're not made of flesh and blood. you guys saying there aint nothin like this, na una dey still read this kind thing for newspaper.

Whether you like it or not, there somebody you dream to have as a husband/ wife, so stop being a non-human and lets face reality, and answer the question. grin
Re: Perfect Soulmate by Gabry(f): 6:03am On Jun 05, 2008
I always tell everyone that you shoudlnt' rush into love just because you need it. If its faited, you will find that person eventually so don't try so hard to find a partner just because you needed to. Havent you heard the phrase, if she/he is meant for you, then she/he will be yours?

I think the perfect soul mate is the person where you are able to tolerate and accept all of his/her flauss and also a person which you like spending your time with for the rest of your life. If these 2 criteria is not in that person which you are with, then move on with life and get on with the next person as they say, they are so many fishes in the sea.

I do believe that there is a perfect soul mate for each of us out there is just that I think before we were placed on earth, God somehow took each couple and throw them on earth like a dice and thats why we are scattered all around the globe and also because of that, we really have to search for our soul mate which can be frustrating but I think once found, its worth all the hard work. smiley
Re: Perfect Soulmate by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2008
gabrywyl:

I always tell everyone that you shoudlnt' rush into love just because you need it. If its faited, you will find that person eventually so don't try so hard to find a partner just because you needed to. Havent you heard the phrase, if she/he is meant for you, then she/he will be yours?

I think the perfect soul mate is the person where you are able to tolerate and accept all of his/her flauss and also a person which you like spending your time with for the rest of your life. If these 2 criteria is not in that person which you are with, then move on with life and get on with the next person as they say, they are so many fishes in the sea.

I do believe that there is a perfect soul mate for each of us out there is just that I think before we were placed on earth, God somehow took each couple and throw them on earth like a dice and thats why we are scattered all around the globe and also because of that, we really have to search for our soul mate which can be frustrating but I think once found, its worth all the hard work. smiley

Now someone is talking like someone that has flesh and blood.
Re: Perfect Soulmate by Duduknight(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2008
@ poster
I am not disagreeing with the argument that everyone has a perfect soulmate; some people find their soulmate while some date. What I disagree with and what the other dissenting posters disagree with is that how can you tell that someone is your soulmate two weeks to your wedding. If you think someone is your soulmate by just looking at them and without spending time with them, then it is possible to have 100,000 soulmates. That is the reality.

(1) (Reply)

Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. / Can A Woman Rape A Man? / ***10 Tips On How To Get That Dream Gurl***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.