Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,401 members, 7,971,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue (528 Views)

Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue by Donjazzy12(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
I totally believe that Beverly lied about the battery issue, here it is.
The truth is, the world over, the moment a woman mentions that she suffered domestic physical violence from a man the whole world stops what they are doing and gets on her side. If she was a lesbian and the violence suffered was at the hands of her female partner, everybody will understand, but if a man particularly was involved everybody will call the man a beast and basically damn the man. And that is the card Beverly played to perfection when she called 2shotz out. Rewind to a few weeks back when she was at the brink of abruptly ending her stint at the Big Brother House due to a few moments of indiscretion with her South African Boo. There was a major outcry against her conduct with many calling out Denrele Adun for nominating such an “unworthy Ambassador” for the nation. Her main “sin” was the way she desecrated the African tenets of what a young lady’s conduct should be in public. Beverly was cornered and in danger of losing her Nigerian and female support base and ultimately the prize. A desperate situation suffices a desperate action.
More at http://www.davidchuks..com
Re: I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Aint nobody going to your blog bro
Re: I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ban this animal
Re: I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue by Danhumprey: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol......bloggers sef! Na wa o.
Re: I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue by emperorchedda(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Plz seun ban anybody dat brings any mor news abt dat gal
Re: I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue by Donjazzy12(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
oyb: Ban this animal
If you can call a fellow man animal because of a girl like Beverly osu then you are definitely less than a beast. It is men like you that will betray another man for a woman. You make me sick! I don fancy girls who will drag their ex name on the mud for cheap popularity.
Re: I Believe Beverly Lied On The 2shotz Battery Issue by Donjazzy12(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Aint nobody going to your blog bro
grin bad guy!

(1) (Reply)

Information Nigeria In Content Theft Scandal / Burnaboy Allegedly Slaps & Humiliates A Salesgirl In Portharcourt / J. Martins Reprimands Wizkid On Calling Fan Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.