Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,958 members, 7,909,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:46 AM

Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? (1075 Views)

Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating / Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? / Seun Of Nairaland Will Be Richer Than Dangote In The Next 5yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by lwise(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
It seems Seun just dey there jare nothing for the guy.Seun has been in the business since 2005
Ive heard on several occassion where linda traveled abroad,meet some important personalities.She even bought a new car early this year.Could it be that Seun is not a good business guy or he is just a childish timid guy who is afraid of camera.All his pictures Ive seen,the guy just look like a young boy who is still learning.Marry d guy no gree marry,abi e no even get enough money to marry ni.
Is he scared of walking around like linda?
Im just curious noni.Which one is better being a blogger or being a discussion forum owner such as nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by owolabifunke14(f): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Poke nose go kill u if u no repent

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by Ikengawo: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Linda Ikeja. Seun's ad strategy isn't half as advanced as linda's

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by Yorubest: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Some people are just way too eediotic

Just when you think you've seen the worst of them

Great minds discuss issues

Good minds discuss events

Small minds discuss people

People have come up with ideas, carves niches for themselves and are profiting from it while you're here arguing about their net-worth when the only thing you have is an Internet enabled device

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Smh. cry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Linda joor. Even seun knows that ...lol
Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest: Some people are just way too eediotic

Just when you think you've seen the worst of them

Great minds discuss issues

Good minds discuss events

Small minds discuss people

People have come up with ideas, carves niches for themselves and are profiting from it while you're here arguing about their net-worth when the only thing you have is an Internet enabled device
geez, is that you? Lol....nice moniker sha

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by Adufaye(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
The love of money is the root to all evil

Na must say person go travel b4 dem go knw say e hold ba?

Abi make Seun con knock ur door tel u say him dy of highkey b4 u go knw say him hold?

Hustle tinx o! Me no dey look any body face,b u dangote or obj,all I knw say na me go 1st build house for sky grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by lwise(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
@yorubest
This is a public discussion forum,every man is entitled to his own opinion.
I guess you are hungry while you made this comment.Go and eat your groundnut n gari,then come back to comment and if you don't have anything to say,switch off your phone and read your books,ASUU may soon call off the strike.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by JAkpayen(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun might not be rich now but he is a silent achiever who is building and compounding his wealth and net worth. At least in five years time, find out who is more richer and successful, then Seun will surpass Linda outrightly.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by dridowu: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun is silent achiever.............................i prefer ds forum 1000times dan dat blogger site
Seun dont have to blow its trumpet like others do. Seun , so happy 4 u

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by Tolexander: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Imagine how some people come here to discuss the achievers' achievement when the achievers they discuss don't give a damn shit about their existence!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
Don't get confused about my personality and attitude. My personality is who I am, while my attitude depends on who you are.. undecided
Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by alstacs(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun, now boys are tired of Tonto Dike nd Linda, you are under their searchlight now....
U better start talking before they ask u direct questions now...
Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by biz1234: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
It depends on how you see it!
Re: Who Is Richer: Seun Of Nairaland or Linda Ikeji? by iykyvic(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Personally it is not a question of who is richer, that's the problem with us Nigerians, everything is not all about the dough.
Look deep inside you and ask yourself of those two, if there be any comparison, if there is, consider this second quaestio(question); who is providing the most value to Nigerians and the world at large? As an aside i suggest you read
http://topserve.com.ng/the-difference-between-you-and-your-employer/

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: Mile 1 Market In Port Harcourt Is On Fire / A Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar / Gas Fired Steam Boiler For Garment Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.