Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

Please I Need A Lawyer To Sue These Policemen At Sabo Yaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need A Lawyer To Sue These Policemen At Sabo Yaba (572 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Lawyer To Sue These Policemen At Sabo Yaba by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2013
I am a commercial Rider(Tricycle Rider) Keke Maruwa. I was buying fuel at Mobil Filling Station Sabo when Two men in mufti walk up to me and said I am going to carry them to Yaba. I said am Sorry am not going to Yaba because I can't go to yaba because of two passengers. I face the fuel attendant that wanted to sell the fuel for me and told him what I want sir. While the guy was selling the fuel, the same guy repeated himself and told the other guy in mufti and a police officer to enter my tricycle then I said please I am not going to where u are going ... Then the guy asked me that who am I... Then I said why would he ask me such question that who am I.. We started exchanging words. Within a short period ... This guy. Slapped me, and started beating me . The other guy and the police officer joined them in assaulting me sir... So another police officer came from nowhere
Re: Please I Need A Lawyer To Sue These Policemen At Sabo Yaba by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2013
The other police officer join them in beating me and I started fighting the guy that slapped me sir... Along the line ... I was taken to the police station. On getting there, I called the DPO and told him about what happened ... So the DPO said I should give the phone to one Mr Okpara ... I found the man and gave the phone to him.. So the man invited me and the police that were fighting into his office for interrogation... When we get there ... The police ask the man that what happened ... He explained.. Then he asked me what happened then I explained... Immediately I finished my conversation the Mr Okpara Put the Blame on me that I am being rude to a police officer... A police who was not on duty, a Police who was in a mufti.. A police who did not identify himself as a policeman and I believe that a citizen I have the right to carry whoever I want to carry.. And he has no right to force me to do what I don't want to do sir... After all my explanation the mr okpara still order his men to go and put me inside cell after beating me mercilessly
Re: Please I Need A Lawyer To Sue These Policemen At Sabo Yaba by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2013
I even told the man that my brother had an accident that I need to be there.. They fail to listen to me and beat me up simply because u said I should carry you to yaba and I refused... 3 of them now ream up to beat only me.. I have recorded the conversation between me and the fuel attendant when he was testifying to what those policemen did to me, but he wasn't aware that I recorded it. This thing is getting too much ... At time I will carry them in my tricycle for 1 good hour pursuing Okada and at the end of the day ... They won't give me a dime... Please I need a lawyer to help me... They have really wound me and I am feeling a severe pain in my eyes and jaw. Please I don't want this thing to go like this... Any human right activist in the house please I want to teach this people some lesson..
Re: Please I Need A Lawyer To Sue These Policemen At Sabo Yaba by YoshiMaster: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm not a lawyer, but I sympathize with you, our police are just something else.

Hope you find someone to champion your case, I also wouldn't let it go if they did that to me.

We will keep exposing them.

(1) (Reply)

Persecuted in the UK, Since 2007 / PDP Splitsville: Baraje Faction Threatens Bamanga Tukur With Jail / Adeyeye To Fayemi: How Much Debt Is Ekiti State Owing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.