Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,066 members, 7,916,117 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:43 PM

Broken Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Trust (1111 Views)

Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / 7 Steps To Healing Broken Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Trust by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Once the trust is broken in a relationship can u really move past that?
Re: Broken Trust by pasqal09: 2:20am On Aug 11, 2013
No u can't.
Re: Broken Trust by k2039: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Only a stupi.d fool will ignore the signs and hand writing on the wall.
Re: Broken Trust by Sureboy411: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Tell a lie once and all your truths become questionable

5 Likes

Re: Broken Trust by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2013
amitalian: Once the trust is broken in a relationship can u really move past that?
No, trust issues is a huge one dear.once broken, the whole relationship turns into a mess.

1 Like

Re: Broken Trust by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Can u break up give urselves time to reevaluate what the other person really means to them n start fresh? In there an appropriate amount of time needed of being apart to try again?
I agree trust is everything, but I do believe it can be won back, but is it fair to ask the person that broke the trust to prove stuff all the time?
Re: Broken Trust by haitto99(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
my baby messed up once..it took two yrs to trust her again....bt I trust her to pieces now

1 Like

Re: Broken Trust by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
haitto99: my baby messed up once..it took two yrs to trust her again....bt I trust her to pieces now

What did she do to make u trust her again?
Re: Broken Trust by Naijalastborn(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Thats the end of it.. Brick by Brick it will collapse
Re: Broken Trust by Eiregirl(f): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think it can be built again, but it takes a lot of hard work & time.
Re: Broken Trust by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
Trust can be built again, it may take a while and the person who broke the trust may need to prove himself or herself.
Re: Broken Trust by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
andromida: Trust can be built again, it may take a while and the person who broke the trust may need to prove himself or herself.

is that fair? reasonable? if the trust breaker isn't willing and just wants to "forget about it", probably a sure sign he's not serious huh?
Re: Broken Trust by Naijalastborn(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
How is it going with your Guy @amitalian
Re: Broken Trust by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Naija_lastborn: How is it going with your Guy @amitalian

Hes a bit too busy to my liking, I just don't know. I think it's more one sided undecided I vision love differently. I think u both can't stand to be out of reach w each other. I'm eager to include him in every aspect in my life. and I do it to ease any worry or just make him feel more loved and really know me, but I don't get the same thing back. it's affecting me. however for the most part things r good between us. Afterall, all we have is the internet, you should be reachable!
Re: Broken Trust by Naijalastborn(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
amitalian:

Hes a bit too busy to my liking, I just don't know. I think it's more one sided undecided I vision love differently. I think u both can't stand to be out of reach w each other. I'm eager to include him in every aspect in my life. and I do it to ease any worry or just make him feel more loved and really know me, but I don't get the same thing back. it's affecting me. however for the most part things r good between us. Afterall, all we have is the internet, you should be reachable!
. Okay, Time will tell my friend, take it easy, don't be Carried away by his Behaviours, I want you to know that, after Rain the Sun will shine again... The storm will be over soon and you will live and love with that man of your dream... Okay.. Take it easy..

1 Like

Re: Broken Trust by haitto99(m): 1:55am On Aug 14, 2013
amitalian:

What did she do to make u trust her again?
she worked for it,passed all d test I put forth
Re: Broken Trust by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2013
amitalian:

is that fair? reasonable? if the trust breaker isn't willing and just wants to "forget about it", probably a sure sign he's not serious huh?

It actually depends on the offence. Some you can forget about some you need to know for sure you can trust this person again and if the person feels you are not worth the effort then you definitely need to reevaluate the relationship. If the relationship is one sided what are you doing there? The truth is there is no "relationship" if it is one sided it takes two to create one. You cannot force anyone to invest their emotions and time in you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beverly And Angelo Are Digging It Again Right Now On Big Brother Africa / PLEASE ADVICE: I Caught Her In Bed With Another Woman! / This Recently Married Man Jst Realized Marriage Is Not For Him."u Have To Read"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.