Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,810 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others (9936 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra / Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
by deshclones(m): 10:43am
What was he planninig to do b4?...mustapha is definitely not his mate in intelligence,bravery ..the least a coward can do to someone that is bigger than him in all ramification is to forgive and as usual leave everytyn in the hands of God. Afterall he dat fights and runs away live to fight another day.all these amala people and cowardice...*spits*

12. victorazy(m): Quote Post

Awusa ppl na their slave masters na, see as dey don betray MKO
11. gboss4sure(m): Quote Post

wetin him fit do before?
10. drake2005: Quote Post

Yorubas...Never trust this people. As soon as money exchange hands, they will do anything and make a 360 degree turn. What stopped them from forgiving him while he was in jail? Why now? Obviously money must have exchanged hands. Go and ask Falae, Oni of Ife and many others that were invited to the Villa prior to IBB annulling the election of MKO Abiola as the winner. These yoruba men denied MKO as soon as they left Aso Villa smiling. Very undependable people. Ask an Hausa man.
9. Maxymilliano(m): Quote Post

Yungwizzzy: how can you forgive someone the court say is innocent?

15. Dagoma: Quote Post

What evil has he committed against them? Atleast the court has proven that. They should withold their so-called forgiveness, why did't they withdraw the case before the court rulling.

i see tribalism is alive and well in the minds and speeches of the future leaders. or is the envy against the homogenous yoruba people that is coming out, in the above? I swear by Allah, the yorubas are no slaves to anyone, except the muslims are slaves of Allah and the rest are what they are. Hausa or the north, combined with the east can not enslave us. The yorubas have a saying; people wake up to behave like us. we do not wake up to behave like anyone but ourselves. Look around the one who spat. take your spit from where it landed and take it all in with whatever you pick up with it. We love what we eat. some of us love love amala and some of us dont. But we are grateful to God Who gave us the many varieties if it; the lafun, the ogede, the casava type, etc.

We dont trust you if you dont trust us so stay in your lane. we shall stay in ours. We can survive by the Mercy of God. we did it before with our meager resources and we will get together because with all our religious differences, our diversity is strength and we rely on one another, if you 'others' are untrustworthy. Abiola or any man or family is not the only family that makes up the 'yoruaba'. No single family makes the 'yorubas' but each and every yoruba family added together makes what yoruba is.

Alhamdulillah. I dont have to need strange people to make life worth living. If you dont want us, lay off of us. We are okay the way we are. And we shall survive without you. and the crouching of a leopard is not because it is afraid but stalking. Dont underestimate us. If nigeria were to split, you will see the yorubas as a people move forward without looking back. We have resources and our potential is not all that you see. Our future is bright with or without you.

A muslim says he forgives. okay. when a person who is wronged truly forgives, he will ask God not to punish the person for the wrong. anything short of that the one who has done wrong as in killing is doomed. After all, he forgave because he is weak and cant do anything as you people are saying, just like the one put on the cross forgave because he cant do anything about it.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by sunstyle(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
deshclones: What was he planninig to do b4?...mustapha is definitely not his mate in intelligence,bravery ..the least a coward can do to someone that is bigger than him in all ramification is to forgive and as usual leave everytyn in the hands of God. Afterall he dat fights and runs away live to fight another day.all these amala people and cowardice...*spits*

guy u get problem and ur problem is that u don't knw ur problem. Almighty God forgive and forget, then who are Abiola's families to hold the sins of a sinner againt him. May God forgive us all.
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by dacrystal01(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
omniwater007:
To err is humam,to fogive is devine.
take note pl's.

For your small church mind, na u be teacher? U think they don't know what they wrote? Mtchew. I too know

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by vicholas(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Good to forgive one another
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by mylifeisagift(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
donwilly3: Well i at least his conscience is clear and no more grudges against anyone after all his father and mother didnt live a holy life on earth so they are all the same
Like your parents and their descendants are living Holy lives now..
Oh come off it!! They might not be perfect but their family were D one's that were hurt..plssss even if you can't be human at least be courteous....
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by plaetton: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
sunstyle: guy u get problem and ur problem is that u don't knw ur problem. Almighty God forgive and forget, then who are Abiola's families to hold the sins of a sinner againt him. May God forgive us all.

Absolute nonsense.
Hell was created for a purpose.For the permanent acomodatiom of certain types of people. God has held a grudge against humanity since Adam and eve.
So stop this nonsense about god forgiving and forgetting.
This nonsense about forgiveness is the reason why we have no justice, no accountability, and a very weak criminal justice system. We do not have a standard system of reward and punishment:-The most important bedrock of civilization.
Useless sentiments like forgiveness is not enshrined in system of justice of any civilised nation, past or present.
This murderer and psychopath got off on mere technicalities of our weak and corrupt system.
For the family of his victim to say that they forgive him just buggles my mind.
What does that say to future Al mustaphas: mass murdering psychopaths?
What
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by plaetton: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
We are a nation that murder our heroes and celebrate our fools and psychopaths.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by bio12: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dagoma: What evil has he committed against them? Atleast the court has proven that. They should withold their so-called forgiveness, why did't they withdraw the case before the court rulling.
Dats y I sumtimes hate dis trends,somppl need there brain checkd up,is court judgment alwayz rite,d family sed dey left everytin 2 God,were u dere God,
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
omniwater007:
take note pl's.

see person wey dey correct another..
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nuryn: you guys re ignorant of what u re saying. i pray such a nasty exprience will not happen to ur family for you to think better.

Well said
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by abbeycial: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
RoyPCain:

i see tribalism is alive and well in the minds and speeches of the future leaders. or is the envy against the homogenous yoruba people that is coming out, in the above? I swear by Allah, the yorubas are no slaves to anyone, except the muslims are slaves of Allah and the rest are what they are. Hausa or the north, combined with the east can not enslave us. The yorubas have a saying; people wake up to behave like us. we do not wake up to behave like anyone but ourselves. Look around the one who spat. take your spit from where it landed and take it all in with whatever you pick up with it. We love what we eat. some of us love love amala and some of us dont. But we are grateful to God Who gave us the many varieties if it; the lafun, the ogede, the casava type, etc.

We dont trust you if you dont trust us so stay in your lane. we shall stay in ours. We can survive by the Mercy of God. we did it before with our meager resources and we will get together because with all our religious differences, our diversity is strength and we rely on one another, if you 'others' are untrustworthy. Abiola or any man or family is not the only family that makes up the 'yoruaba'. No single family makes the 'yorubas' but each and every yoruba family added together makes what yoruba is.

Alhamdulillah. I dont have to need strange people to make life worth living. If you dont want us, lay off of us. We are okay the way we are. And we shall survive without you. and the crouching of a leopard is not because it is afraid but stalking. Dont underestimate us. If nigeria were to split, you will see the yorubas as a people move forward without looking back. We have resources and our potential is not all that you see. Our future is bright with or without you.

A muslim says he forgives. okay. when a person who is wronged truly forgives, he will ask God not to punish the person for the wrong. anything short of that the one who has done wrong as in killing is doomed. After all, he forgave because he is weak and cant do anything as you people are saying, just like the one put on the cross forgave because he cant do anything about it.
tanks bro...u can I imagine a tribe dat have rubbished the authenticity of our economic image and most of them earning their livelihood tru fraud,prostitution,rituals.robbery and similar vices calling us cowards.
the Abiola family stand not for our race nd I strongly believe in revenges that r served when cold.
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Bigcake: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
nadia_SA: To hair is human, to forgive is design
U be winch, i like u die. Lol
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
I don't see forgiveness in his statements and I think it's not in his heart or action. You cannot forgive and still wish God's punishment upon the person.
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by mu2sa2: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
These people never believe in the rule of law. If they hav evidence of al-Mustapha's culpability why didn't they present it before the court? Sgt Rogers was the one who claimed before trial that al Mustapha ordered kudirat's killing. But at the trial Rogers said he'd become born again christian and would never lie against an innocent man. In remorseful tears Rogers begged al Mustapha to forgive him for lying against him, and mentioned the people who misled him into fabricating the lie.All these tribalists should therefore shut up - or go look for kudurat's killers among themselves.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by solidman59(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
young wizzy I guess u r stupid. Ok fine mustapha didn't kill her but she was murdered wasn't she? The court and people like you should be asking who killed kudirat then
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by jafsumar07: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
This sounds v odd. I can categorically tell u dat dey didnt forgive him frm d depth of dia hrt. Dey only admit that dey re nw powerless nd will continue d battle wen we all get to d grt day of reckonning. Its ova 14 yrs since ds incidence nd d Almusty guy hs undoubtly suffered in Kiri kiri. Y nt jst forgive witout attching any string nd get ur full reward?? Nigerians sef....
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by abuhabib(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

Simple english u cannot spoken, are u went to school @ all?

grin
grin
sorry, you have similar challenge.
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by priscaoge(f): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
And How does that change Nigerian's Economy? Mitchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
sagytarius™:
Yesoo! God, may your name be highly exhausted exhaulted.!
wink cheesy
omniwater007:
take note pl's.
shocked shocked r u sure
Glorified_Tunde:

Simple english u cannot spoken, are u went to school @ all?

grin
grin
grin grin not at all
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bigcake: U be winch, i like u die. Lol
wink
Isiterere:
You're funny .....
tongue
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by jimjones: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
forgiven him for what?
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Rejoice5000(f): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
HOW DOES THAT CONCERN ME.MTCHEEEEEEW
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by dexterinc2003: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2013
im tempted 2 call u a big fool for this crap u just spewed out,fake rapper wannabe.....
drake2005: Yorubas...Never trust this people. As soon as money exchange hands, they will do anything and make a 360 degree turn. What stopped them from forgiving him while he was in jail? Why now? Obviously money must have exchanged hands. Go and ask Falae, Oni of Ife and many others that were invited to the Villa prior to IBB annulling the election of MKO Abiola as the winner. These yoruba men denied MKO as soon as they left Aso Villa smiling. Very undependable people. Ask an Hausa man.
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by chikay2010: 3:49am On Aug 12, 2013
omniwater007:
take note pl's.
To err is human and forgiveness devine
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by fridayJ1(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmm! Did the family of Abiola speak for themselves alone or for and on behalf all Democrats who think it is their cause?
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by fridayJ1(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmm! Did the family of Abiola speak for themselves alone or for and on behalf all Democrats who think it is their cause? undecidedHmmmm! Did the family of Abiola speak for themselves alone or for and on behalf all Democrats who think it is their cause?
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by drake2005: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2013
dexterinc2003: im tempted 2 call u a big fool for this crap u just spewed out,fake rapper wannabe.....
Look at this dark decrepit southwest Neanderthal. How does my first name "Drake" have anything to do with being a rapper? Very ignorant idio$t you are.
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Audukaya: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2013
their forgiveness is invalid,it came after they suffered a defeat, even god will not judge their case cos they show disbelief in destiny.
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by lawbabs: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Jobless bigots have turned this post to tribal field. I hope the Igbo and Yoruba young tribalists here can grow up. Must you show how jobless or empty your brain is? Spend your time here to put in posts and comments of significant value to the readers. Your essence of being created is to be a blessing to others. If you have found it difficult to influence the neighbours on your street postively, why can't you simply use the little opportunity here to create value that will count for you and bless others. Grow up folks...
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by bakynes(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2013
lawbabs: Jobless bigots have turned this post to tribal field. I hope the Igbo and Yoruba young tribalists here can grow up. Must you show how jobless or empty your brain is? Spend your time here to put in posts and comments of significant value to the readers. Your essence of being created is to be a blessing to others. If you have found it difficult to influence the neighbours on your street postively, why can't you simply use the little opportunity here to create value that will count for you and bless others. Grow up folks...

The igbo tribalist started it on this topic.They will forever be bitter towards yoruba. Address the issue which has nothing to do with tribe bt the start of dis nation's democracy,instead they saw d name Abiola which is a yoruba name and started the tribal war like they are known for, bitterness and hate towards the yoruba pple won't take you anywhere.
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by victor2exl(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2013
I think they have just realized that they have lost the battle....Thats all..
Re: Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
nadia_SA: To hair is human, to forgive is design

omniwater007:
take note pl's.

jayon:

lol... U just killed English trying to save the poster
Chai! English no be my grandpapa language ooooo
grin************gringringrin************grin
grin ***********grin**grin************grin
grin grin grin*******gringringrin************grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Corpers Serving In Akwa Ibom State Get A Raise In Their Allowance / Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today / Nigerians Losing Hope On Change Promised Them - NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.