Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,271 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke (15125 Views)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, it is the money that belongs to every Nigerian

SHUT UP ANSWER THE QUESTION, HOW MUCH DID YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE BUILDING BEFORE SPEWING THIS TRASH
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by cupid4ig(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
miiraaj:

Reading comments like this make me loose hope in the future of this country.

cry
go and die then mtchewwww like u contribute anything to this country
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by zico2(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
To be sincere, i have never seen a dumb person as GEJ. How on earth do you think people wl be silent wt this charade. A mother wt no traceable source of income, donating such a thing. Pls we need better people to man presidency of this country. That is why i respect OBJ, a very wise man. Till today, no one could trace his source of money, upon multi billion he got during his reign. After the death of stella, he refused to get another first lady cos he knew the consequence. We need serious thinking comes 2015, my people.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

SHUT UP ANSWER THE QUESTION, HOW MUCH DID YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE BUILDING BEFORE SPEWING THIS TRASH

I exported to Nigeria on a weekly basis and i pay custom duty in tunes of millions per year, sir . . some of that money is what was stolen to build it.... Else, tell me what this woman does to afford such

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Demdem(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
But Retardeen mother don't av any source of income. Does she even pay Tax? Na wa ooo.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by petsam11(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
malc619: She's a THIEF just like her son.

grin grin
Hmmm... Nnaaa Men! I na ekwu kwa o... Abeg take am easy with ur talk (post). na wa o!
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by GboyegaD(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Is this actually an hostel? It looks like one of our funny looking shopping malls.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
anonimi: Owo Abu ni won fi se abu ni alejo - Na Abu money dem take entertain Abu.

Who is foooling who?
Mama wey nor fit buy im pikin shoe?
Na which kain business abi na work wey the mama dey do?
How much she dey pay Bayelsa state as personal income tax that REFLECTS the value of the two hostel blocks donated

Our mumu don do, una hear!

THAT A MAN COULD NOT BUILD A HOUSE MEANS NONE OF HIS CHILDREN WOULD? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF BY NOW, IF A WOMAN WHO COULD NOT BY SHOE FOR HER SON, IS NOW THE MOTHER OF A SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, AND YOU THAT HAD SO MANY SHOES IS YET TO BECOME A COUNCILOR AND YOUR MOTHER IS NOT HAPPY SEEING YOU THEN SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
miiraaj:

Reading comments like this make me [size=20pt]loose hope[/size] in the future of this country.

cry

YOU NEVER HAD HOPE
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Demdem: But Retardeen mother don't av any source of income. Does she even pay Tax? Na wa ooo.

ABEG U SABI ASHAWO JOINT FOR IYANA IPAJA?? THIS KONJI WAN KEE ME AND I NO WAN R.A.PE MAKE ANGRY MOB NO BURN ME
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

THAT A MAN COULD NOT BUILD A HOUSE MEANS NONE OF HIS CHILDREN WOULD? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF BY NOW, IF A WOMAN WHO COULD NOT BY SHOE FOR HER SON, IS NOW THE MOTHER OF A SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, AND YOU THAT HAD SO MANY SHOES IS YET TO BECOME A COUNCILOR AND YOUR MOTHER IS NOT HAPPY SEEING YOU THEN SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU

Be honest, if this was done by IBB, would you be saying all you saying now or someone from the North . .
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Atigba: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You dont seems to get it, where did she get the money from?
she got the money from her son.the son she laboured for,the son she trained.I was once poor is not a crime ..now she is rich.. People like you will leave there mother to die in poverty when you made it.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I exported to Nigeria on a weekly basis and i pay custom duty in tunes of millions per year, sir . . some of that money is what was stolen to build it.... Else, [b]tell me what this woman does to afford such[/b]

MR EXPORTER SO YOU MEAN WHILE YOU RUN BUSINESS WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA, YOUR MOTHER CANT HELP HER COMMUNITY OR NEIGHBORS WITH THE LITTLE MONEY SHE GETS FROM YOU IF SHE SO DESIRE? YOU HAVE NOT SEEN CASES WHERE CHILDREN GIVE THEIR MOTHER MONEY TO BUILD BOREHOLE IN THEIR COMMUNITY, HABA, OGA YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS NOW

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Be honest, if this was done by IBB, would you be saying all you saying now or someone from the North . .

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE? SO YOUR PROBLEM IS BECAUSE GEJ IS FROM THE SOUTH, MY OGA AM DONE WITH YOU. WE GOT NOTHING TO DISCUSS
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by mankand(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Now these goons have come this far to think they doing Nigerians a BIG favour embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na wah for Nigeria cry cry cry

Indeed Nigeria is a mumudom
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by ShineuEye: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
What if a busnessman or GEJ built this hostel but told his mother to do the donation?

Tinubu is the second richest Yoruba man and he wasn't even a president. Whilst Tinubu is taking and allocating all the choice land in Lagos to himself our Yoruba amebos are taking panadol for our "oyel money".

You should all do a group transformer hug.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: she got the money from her son.the son she laboured for,the son she trained.I was once poor is not a crime ..now she is rich.. People like you will leave there mother to die in poverty when you made it.

NO MIND THE MUMU, THE MOTHER OF LOCAL GOVT. CHAIRMEN DO MORE THAN THAT LET ALONE A PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

MR EXPORTER SO YOU MEAN WHILE YOU RUN BUSINESS WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA, YOUR MOTHER CANT HELP HER COMMUNITY OR NEIGHBORS WITH THE LITTLE MONEY SHE GETS FROM YOU IF SHE SO DESIRE? YOU HAVE NOT SEEN CASES WHERE CHILDREN GIVE THEIR MOTHER MONEY TO BUILD BOREHOLE IN THEIR COMMUNITY, HABA, OGA YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS NOW

yes, my mother can, cos my source of income is easy to track and i can tell people about it, but GEJ is a civil servant and his salary in a year is not even enough to build what his mother has built, so where did a mother that has no job got money to build that . . . and if my Mom built something like that, it will mean, i built it, cos she has no job to be able to afford such and with your analogy, you are simply saying, GEJ built it and i guess in the name of the mother . . Now the next question is, what else has he done in the name of "Mama"?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: she got the money from her son.the son she laboured for,the son she trained.I was once poor is not a crime ..now she is rich.. People like you will leave there mother to die in poverty when you made it.

What is the worth of the son, and the son got the money from where for the woman to be able to afford such hostel as a gift?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Kulas: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
It is very difficult if not totally impossible for GEJ to deny that his kobo(or our kobo is not there).Notwithstanding,its not a bad move.What about all the past leaders and corrupt policians that stole and dump our money into foreign accounts for their great great grand grand children?,or that lavish millions for parties,carrying prostitutes,mistress,birthdays,etc while such can be used and impacted to the masses or made a gesture like this.Above all,like somebody commented here,one should not forget that his son(GEJ)has been in government for 14 years.If this is one landmark his mother decided to give the society,it is not a bad idea and cannot be condenmed.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

NO MIND THE MUMU, THE MOTHER OF LOCAL GOVT. CHAIRMEN DO MORE THAN THAT LET ALONE A PRESIDENT

And these explains why Nigeria is in trouble, no good roads, cos all money for those is being used to build one building
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

yes, my mother can, cos my source of income is easy to track and i can tell people about it, but GEJ is a civil servant and his salary in a year is not even enough to build what his mother has built, so where did a mother that has no job got money to build that . . . and if my Mom built something like that, it will mean, i built it, cos she has no job to be able to afford such and with your analogy, you are simply saying, GEJ built it and i guess in the name of the mother . . Now the next question is, what else has he done in the name of "Mama"?

AM NOT REPLYING ANY OF YOUR POST AGAIN, AND DONT QUOTE ME, KEEP DWELLING IN YOUR IGNORANT TRIBAL BIGOT
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by dangiwa09(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
For a woman who couldn't afford shoes for his son, now building and donating a hostel, how did she make the money, I'll love to get into the kind of business she's doing.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

AM NOT REPLYING ANY OF YOUR POST AGAIN, AND DONT QUOTE ME, KEEP DWELLING IN YOUR IGNORANT TRIBAL BIGOT

Read me well . . . At least i am not insulting anyone and everyone that goes against what i stand for, go and check on NL well, i dont play tribal games - I say it the way it is, and i use your own analogy, no need to stop responding now.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by ShineuEye: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
TRANSFORMER TIME

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And these explains why Nigeria is in trouble, no good roads, cos all money for those is being used to build one building

http://www.punchng.com/news/gov-lamidos-son-arrested-for-money-laundering/

http://logbaby.com/news/son-of-jigawa-state-_14549.html

IS A SOUTHERNER
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Atigba: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What is the worth of the son, and the son got the money from where for the woman to be able to afford such hostel as a gift?
you b real mumu so since the president graduated from university he had never work en?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: you b real mumu so since the president graduated from university he had never work en?

He worked, but your insult is not an answer to my question . . . What is the worth of Jonathan, based on his Job and not based on stolen funds that he is able to help the mother to build that hostel?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: you b real mumu so since the president graduated from university he had never work en?

NO AFTER HIS NYSC IN 2010 HE WAS APPOINTED PRESIDENT IN 2011, THAT GUY NA MUMU JOR
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

http://www.punchng.com/news/gov-lamidos-son-arrested-for-money-laundering/

http://logbaby.com/news/son-of-jigawa-state-_14549.html

IS A SOUTHERNER

I am not here to tell you that Southerner are better, i honestly dont have time for tribal politics, but i wont say as well that we currently have a leader that is not corrupt, cos it takes one with corrupt morals to even see nothing wrong in his mother doing this - SHE HAS NO JOB.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord: NO AFTER HIS NYSC IN 2010 HE WAS APPOINTED PRESIDENT IN 2011, THAT GUY NA MUMU JOR

People like you are the future leader and you reason like this?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by joshuaidibia(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

c ur mouth lyk ur yansh. Afta na una go say EDUCATION IS PRICELESS. Nw she built a hostel 4 stdnts dt wants d priceles education,u dy tok rubish. Must d stdnts sufer as ha son did? Afta u go say "C FED UNIVERSITY FOR PRESIDO VILLAGE,E NO GT BETA HOSTEL.WAT A WICKED MAN. HIM 4GET HIM PPL"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Duoye Diri Honours NDU's First Female First Class Law Graduate, Ebizi Eradiri / Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? / Pre Degree Entrance Examination Past Questions And Answers For Nigerian Unis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.