Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

My issue with Nairaland Management. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My issue with Nairaland Management. (510 Views)

What's Up With Nairaland Atheists? C'mon!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My issue with Nairaland Management. by kufre2010: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2013
I have observed that despite the growing popularity of traditional religion adherent on Nairaland, the management have not given us a seperate section. Is it because we are not trowing bomb? or is it because we do not make noise? We are too peaceful and accomodating to behave like that. We are the owners of the land and custodians of our heritage so i see no reason why foreigners should b accomodated and we are not. My plea is that nairaland should create a seperate section for us the adherent of the landlord religion. It will be an honour to us and by so doing Ifa, Amadioha, Ogun,Osun, Mbetse, Okija, lbok, etc will bless u. Thanks u all
Re: My issue with Nairaland Management. by kufre2010: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pls any brother or sister that think i am right should support. They say majority carry the vote even thought in Niaja na riggers dey carry.
Re: My issue with Nairaland Management. by Mohwasapedo: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2013
@kufre, your traditional religion will never be given your own seperate section because you people are peaceful.
Until you start being violent and threaten the life of other people, I'm afraid Seun will never grant your request or listen to you and so you just have put up with the suppression of free speech on this site.
Re: My issue with Nairaland Management. by kufre2010: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Moh was a pedo:
@kufre, your traditional religion will never be given your own seperate section because you people are peaceful.
Until you start being violent and threaten the life of other people, I'm afraid Seun will never grant your request or listen to you and so you just have put up with the suppression of free speech on this site.
I believe seun will, all we have to do is to put more preasure on him
Re: My issue with Nairaland Management. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
kufre2010: Pls any brother or sister that think i am right should support. They say majority carry the vote even thought in Niaja na riggers dey carry.
if u like, plead from now till next millennium, you won't get what u are asking for. tyrants run the site. they only succumb to islamists or may be they are Islamists themselves forcing that gaddamn terrorists religion on us. the Christians that are still majority have tried and failed, iI wonder how long a pagan would go
anyway ggood luck

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Wakes Mom From Coma Moments Before Life Support Is Turned Off. / Men Og God / Pentecostal Churches In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.