Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

ASUU Strike Made Me Useless - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ASUU Strike Made Me Useless (703 Views)

Mtn's Text Message On ASUU Strike: Read And Laugh. / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike Call Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Made Me Useless by extraflyfineboy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
When I look at my life now, and the life I had imagined for myself, all I see is contrast. When I gained admission into the university
my target was to come out with nothing less than a first class degree.

Reality first set in when just 3 months after my first lecture in school we went on a one week warning strike which escalated to a full strike when we packed all our bags and went home as if we were on a break.

I told myself that I would use the strike period to read ahead so I bought all the books needed and started reading them at home. After sometime, as human as I am I started getting bored so I visited my friend Chris who lived across the street. The visit became frequent and we became very close pals.

At first I was reluctant, but I joined him in going to clubs which was not bad at the time but it escalated to smoking and visiting LovePeddler homes. After a few weeks of hanging out with him I called myself to order and went back to my books but like a magnet, I went back to the reckless and extravagant life style.

After months of living a reckless life the strike was finally called off so we went back to our different schools but the life I had lived during the strike had greatly influenced me so I continued it in school. Those that knew me before were very surprised at my extreme change of character.

I made new friends because the old ones were boring and only cared about reading and praying. As I enjoyed my new life; I became a happening guy in campus.

I no longer had time for my studies as I was busy clubbing, chasing skirts, smoking and anything that was contrary to normal societal norms.

Again, in my third year in school ASUU came again with another strike and I was happy to go home and hook up with Chris again. When I got home, I discovered that Chris had gotten worse than he was the last time we were together. He was now a.......
kindly finish this life touching story here http://umehoma.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Has Snatch My Fiancee / Gulder Ultimate Search Hosted In Borno???? / Make Una See Wetin Eclipse Cause Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.