Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,678 members, 7,941,618 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found (21181 Views)

First Warm-blooded Fish Found! / The Testicle Munching Fish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Okijajuju1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Scene from Godfather 4

Don Okija: Hey Maclatunji!! I hear you banned my friend Red Mosquitoes.

Maclatunji: Yes I did! And so.

Don Okija: Well, you see, he has come to me to complain, and you know I have a reputation to protect. How about you unban him and we just pretend like this never happened.

Maclatunji: Never!! He must remained banned.

Don Okija: This will make me very unhappy!

Maclatunji: I dont care..

Don Okija: I see.. Calls Bluetooth and Dayokanu. Deep this murrafuckers nuts in the Pacu fish pond and lets see if he will have a change of heart..

Maclatunji: Please Godfather!! Please!! I will unban him. Infact, I will never ban him a gain. Infact, I will make him a Super Mod. Please, save my nuts..

Don Okija: Now kneel and kiss my ring you incompetent fool.. angry
angry

6 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Lordave: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
^^Longest time Okija.
How is Ogwugwu shrine?
Heard that you went on holidays in Ogbunike cave.
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by 3ace(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: www.nairaland.com/1392402/testicle-munching-fish
Thread closed.gringringrin
Sorry pal, you didn't make FrontPage. Maybe the Mods didn't see yours first.
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by nerodenero: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
berem: Nice teeth! I don't mind keeping this fish as a pet just in case..... undecided
Bad girl!
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by xynerise: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ouch! undecided
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Philipmems(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sanboy25: grin grin grin
Thanks to the Lord I don't have anything down there. tongue
still laughing in chinese...hohohohohohohohohoho... grin grin grin
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nacl: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
TASTY tongue

1 Like

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by DEGREE2466(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
i cant believe this!!!
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by xynerise: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nacl: TASTY tongue
It cant work on an erect'ed kpekus grin
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oloshi leja yi o ..#holds testicles firmly
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Deleabiodun: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
berem: Nice teeth! I don't mind keeping this fish as a pet just in case..... undecided

Imao.... Just in case what oooo...
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by nerodenero: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
kennygee: That fish is a pervert, why be say na the balls e dey like to eat? grin
Of all parts of a man's body, na precious 'balls' this winsh they like chop. He wan reduce population! Chai, man's pride go just varnish because of common fish!!!God go punish your generation till the end of time.
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Lordave: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
How long are we going to keep reading weird news like this on this forum??
The previous day, Shark kiss man.
Today, crocodile amputates man, now, fish wey dey chop testicles discovered. What about the one wey dey suck Nipplé?

1 Like

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Okijajuju1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: ^^Longest time Okija.
How is Ogwugwu shrine?
Heard that you went on holidays in Ogbunike cave.

Nna men, My 3 forty-feet container wey land wharf from yonder na ehn costom sieze o! Say my Opkoroko wey I import no carry date of birth certificate.. Nna na the matter I dey ontop since.. But glory be to God, I have successfully bailed my Opkoroko from Customs custody and its now available Nationwide at all major Opkoroko distributors and retailers near you. Please patronize Okija Ventures Group of Companies limited..

Plus my people just gave me a new title as Onwa Hong Kong, to add to my 5 other titles of Onwa Japan, Singapore, Kualalumpor, Indonesia and China. grin

But all glory be to Olisa be ni igwe, I am back!!

How your side?!

grin

1 Like

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
End Time tins

Repent!
The time is now.
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Geez!! shockedshocked See as en teeth be like human teeth.
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Hernadez99: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by dangiwa09(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]

Nna men, My 3 forty-feet container wey land wharf from yonder na ehn costom sieze o! Say my Opkoroko wey I import no carry date of birth certificate.. Nna na the matter I dey ontop since.. But glory be to God, I have successfully bailed my Opkoroko from Customs custody and its now available Nationwide at all major Opkoroko distributors and retailers near you. Please patronize Okija Ventures Group of Companies limited..

Plus my people just gave me a new title as Onwa Hong Kong, to add to my 5 other titles of Onwa Japan, Singapore, Kualalumpor, Indonesia and China. grin

How your side?!

Learn to spell it first
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Youngzedd(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
sweet hunibun: this is a small species of piranha found in the Amazon River Basin, Paraguay and Paraná etc the african piranha found in congo are most deadliest piranha they are called congo goliath tiger fish

Omo see fish.
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Youngzedd(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
dangiwa09: Learn to spell it first

OKPOROKO grin grin grin grin
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by dplomaticVal: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thats a devil in fish clothing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by ProminentStar: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sanboy25:

grin grin grin grin
bad belle
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Lordave: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

How your side?!

grin
No tell me say na you get those Okporoko containers wey custom seize.... shocked kai 9ja no wan change.
Na so NAFDAC seize my akara say dem no get manufactured date.. The one wey dey vex me be say dem carry am go their oga office, claiming say them wan figure out the expiry date as e no get manufactured. Nna wetin I tell you be say, before me and them go reach their office dem don chop the akara finish. But I thank my Olisa say since wey dat thing happen, all of them, their belly never be the same.
My area dey cool o, only say waists are getting broader.
Ukwu sara mbara kazi nku. grin

1 Like

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Blessmira: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Segeggs: How d fish take dey know where joystick dey

It has actuator dt percieves dt area... u kno, i mean 'Area of concentration' wink
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by EbonyX(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
May be one dude don break the pacu fish heart before
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by BabaOyee: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
A witch must have turned to a fish and could not turn back to human being again. How could it hav located testicles in that hidden place? The description of it teeth lend credence.

2 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by brownlord: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
spongeback: Free BJ embarassed

U SEE UR CONDEMN LIFE?
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by elrony(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
tigonana: What if na woman wettin dey go con bite,abeg mke una help me wit d question.
The fish go just hiss,then swim waka pass !!
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by fabby26(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Guy, this fish wicked, so the fish can make a man impotent, out of the whole male body, na dat place sweet am pass. If dis fish happen to chop off one's scrotum, dat means dis small fish can kill thousands of a man's generation to come. Chai!
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Holla at me for scrotum protection! embarassed grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by SugaryBelle(f): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
What is it with testicle eating animals these days,smh
Re: Pacu - The Male Testicle-eating Fish Found by elrony(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
SugaryBelle: What is it with testicle eating animals these days,smh

It's evolution dearie!!!...
Soon goats will start driving taxis!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

O2tvseries.com Tv Shows Download - Download & Watch Tv Shows Free / Pls What Is Work Of Turbo On 5000 Watts Century Stabilizer / NASA Spacex Crew Return: Dragon Capsule Splashes Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.