Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. (4019 Views)

Islamic State Using Dolls To Train Children How To Behead Infidels / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Horrific Photos Of ISIS Atrocities How They Behead Christian Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by redsun(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
That hallucinating president that claimed he can cure A.I.D.S,he is just way too fundamentally crude.He just dosen't know what is relevant.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by dee02(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2008
Gay people should not only be b-headed, they should be chucked down the latrine!

It is disgusting and all the fucking butt pirates of this world deserve to die by the most gruesome methods!

Including Lesbos too!
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by JayFK(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
Coming from a guy that said he could cure AIDS I wouldn't put it past him.

dee02:

Gay people should not only be b-headed, they should chucked down the latrine!

It is disgusting and all the fucking butt pirates of this world deserve to die by the most gruesome methods!

Yeah because what two consenting adults do behind closed doors is suddenly your business. I bet you dont think the same way about lesbians.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Novacaine(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2008
@JayFK
He did add lesbos! next time read carefully before responding to peoples post.Besides my sixth sense tells me
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Novacaine(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2008
you are a gay
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by MallamMusa: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
Very soon, there'll be another xenophobia against gay people in Africa. Wetin be una problem sef with how somebody wants to use his or her behind?
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by ono(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2008
I can assure you ''that'' is in the ''works''. No gay or lesbian ''beings'' will survive on the continent of Africa.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by MallamMusa: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2008
They better not try that.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by JayFK(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
Novacaine:

@JayFK
He did add lesbos! next time read carefully before responding to peoples post.Besides my sixth sense tells me

Dont be fucking stupid look at what I quoted, his post was recently edited. "next time read carefully before responding to peoples post"
Novacaine:

you are a gay

I certainly hope that was not directed at me.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2008
why should you kill someone base on that.

at least tell them to leave the country, not kill them.

Blatant:

Every nation should have a right to decide what laws to put in place and implement; if you go to any Nation, try and respect their laws.

If you go to America, you can't even have a joke about incidents that touch their hearts without paying the price for it. A british girl saw hell for joking about 9/11 at an airport a few years ago.

Who are we to tell other Nations what to legislate upon?

the british girl deserve it. Why would you go to germany and joke about hitler killing the Jews/blacks/christian.
Why would she joke over something like that?
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Novacaine(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
@JayFK
Did i stutter?I dont see anyone else in this room
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by JayFK(m): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2008
Novacaine:

@JayFK
Did i stutter?I don't see anyone else in this room

You're a fucking idiot
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by sleekp1: 1:55am On Jun 07, 2008
Novacaine:

@JayFK
Did i stutter?I don't see anyone else in this room
Maybe cos you're an ignoramus? If you hate gays so much why are you in a foreign country? Go back to naija where you won't see people who are openly gay.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Emkayotis(m): 2:23am On Jun 07, 2008
Their DICKS should be chopped off instead. I don't support beheading them but i support BE-DICKING them. grin grin grin
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by vivaladiva(f): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2008
the barbarians were even less homophobic abeg
classic case of stupidity, did the latinos force their penis into the taxi drivers arse
abeg live and let live
if u sld not discriminate based on sex, race, religion then why should u do so based on sexual preference
he should go ahead and behead them and lets see if his economy would cope when all the nice gay westerners withdraw their pounds, dollas and euros from the tourism industry
abi na the over zeleous homophobic nigerians/africans na them get money, time or sense to come they patronise their holiday beaches and resorts
africans need to wake up abeg
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by ono(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2008
So, which of the pack do you(vivaladiva) belong? Lesbian or bisexual?

Emkayotis:

Their DICKS should be chopped off instead. I don't support beheading them but i support BE-DICKING them. grin grin grin

We'll take this well thot out idea on board.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by TCUBE(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2008
ridiculous, that is just ridiculous
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by MethodMan3(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2008
it looks like JayFK is another butt pirate or a licking lesbo on nairaland! grin

To all the gays in the world, sod off u weirdo's!
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by ifyalways(f): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2008
Till they do that,am lipsrsealed .Na today we begin hear of threats in Africa cheesy
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by JayFK(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2008
Method-Man:

it looks like JayFK is another butt pirate or a licking lesbo on nairaland! grin

Well, Well, Well, If it isnt Novacaine's gun toting, wanna be redneck twin.

I bet you drink budweiser, drive a ford explorer, live in a trailer park and have threesomes with your sister and mother.

I am not gay, first off. This is merely what I'm saying, "What two men or women of the same sexual orientation do behind closed doors is none of your business" simple. That I'm saying that gays should not be discriminated against does not mean that I'm gay. If I defend women's rights does that mean I'm a woman in a Man's body? I responded to that dude above me who was calling for the killing of gays and that idiot Novacaine misquoted me and proceeded to call me gay and now his idiot brother (alterego?) has come around. I bet you want to secretly Bleep a dude that's why you hate them so much?

Okay no scrap that, lets have a discussion. Why do you think gays should be killed?
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by MyTempID: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2008
Because they're idiots who fear what they don't accept. Stupid third-world okoro mentality.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by SeanT21(f): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2008
JayFK:

Well, Well, Well, If it isnt Novacaine's gun toting, want to be redneck twin.

I bet you drink budweiser, drive a ford explorer, live in a trailer park and have threesomes with your sister and mother.

I am not gay, first off. This is merely what I'm saying, "What two men or women of the same sexual orientation do behind closed doors is none of your business" simple. That I'm saying that gays should not be discriminated against does not mean that I'm gay. If I defend women's rights does that mean I'm a woman in a Man's body? I responded to that dude above me who was calling for the killing of gays and that idiot Novacaine misquoted me and proceeded to call me gay and now his idiot brother (alterego?) has come around. I bet you want to secretly mess a dude that's why you hate them so much?

Okay no scrap that, lets have a discussion. Why do you think gays should be killed?

I agree with you. I have a gay friend name Dominique, he is one of the sweetest and reliable person you will ever meet.

Why should you kill someone base on their sexuality?

if you are gonna kill the gays, then also kill the lesbians, the transvestite, the murderers and child rapist.

eventhough i dont agree with the fact that 2 of the same sexes should have any relationship except friendship, I dont wish death on them. Let God be their judge.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by naijadiva2(f): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2008
SeanT21:

I agree with you. I have a gay friend name Dominique, he is one of the sweetest and reliable person you will ever meet.

if you are going to kill the gays, then also kill the lesbians, the transvestite, the murderers and child rapist.

eventhough i don't agree with the fact that 2 of the same sexes should have any relationship except friendship, I don't wish death on them. Let God be their judge.

i agree with you. gay people especially the males are like the nicest people you may ever run into in your life. i may not agree with their lifestyle but as a person, they are good people.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by ono(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2008
They have been judged already. And Death is their sentence and reward for the type of lifestyle they practise - I'm addressing this to Sean who wants them to be judged by God - And I hope he knows the God he's referring to here.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Uche2nna(m): 3:04am On Jun 10, 2008
SeanT21:

if you are going to kill the gays, then also kill the lesbians, the transvestite, the murderers and child rapist.

eventhough i don't agree with the fact that 2 of the same sexes should have any relationship except friendship, I don't wish death on them. Let God be their judge.

It is simple,

It is against the law to be gay in Gambia. Nobody is saying that it is illegal to be gay, it is just illegal to be gay in GAMBIA. cheesy So if U are gay and U com into Gambia. Do urself a favor, keep ur faggishness to urself. Or leave.

I believe the US has a law against polygamy undecided I wonder who is contesting that.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 10, 2008
Uche2nna:

It is simple,

It is against the law to be gay in Gambia. Nobody is saying that it is illegal to be gay, it is just illegal to be gay in GAMBIA. cheesy So if You are gay and You com into Gambia. Do yourself a favor, keep your faggishness to yourself. Or leave.

I believe the US has a law against polygamy undecided I wonder who is contesting that.

ROTFLMAO. . . . .You're not serious grin grin grin grin
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by texazzpete(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2008
Kill someone for being gay?

OK! Let's take this moral high ground a step further. Kill all adulterous people! Kill all girls who fail the virginity test!
Castrate all men who have had sex before marriage!

Method-Man:

ono:

So, which of the pack do you(vivaladiva) belong? Lesbian or bisexual?

We'll take this well thot out idea on board.

C'mon! Just because someone doesn't automatically hate Gay people it doesn't make him/her a gay.

See what you're doing there? You're so caught up in condemning people who've chosen their sexual orientation to be different from yours, you're now attacking people whose opinions differ from yours.
What next? Jews and gypsies?
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by RedHotChic(f): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2008
It is simple,

It is against the law to be gay in Gambia. Nobody is saying that it is illegal to be gay, it is just illegal to be gay in GAMBIA. Cheesy So if You are gay and You com into Gambia. Do yourself a favor, keep your faggishness to yourself. Or leave.

I believe the US has a law against polygamy I wonder who is contesting that.
Actually, you have a credible point here.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by texazzpete(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2008
RedHotChic:

Actually, you have a credible point here.

Except that people aren't killed for practicing polygamy in the US.
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by Blatant: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
if you dont like the laws of any country, stay away from there.

I refuse to visit any Islamic country because I'll find it difficult to live according to their laws but I wont condemn them for that. It's the way they want their country.

It's hypocrisy and a lack of level judgement to say that one country has a right to make certain laws based on it's own beliefs and convictions while condemning another country for making laws based on it's own convictions as well.

Britain believes that only mad countries have the death penalty but the death penalty exists in america! Should we all say that America is one of the axis of evil as a result?
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by ow11(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2008
Coming from a demented Leader with a 'cure for AIDS', I cannot expect sanity undecided
Re: Gambia Threatens To Behead Two Latinos For Being Gay. by 2Legit: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2008
how man prick fit rise for anoda man anus sef?
make dem deport the ppl jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will America Look Like If Blacks Take Over The Country / Longest Sniper Kill Ever, Canadian Soldier Kill ISIS Fighter From 2.1mile Away / Why Do Blacks Disrespect Ben Carson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.