Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter (35841 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by miketonic(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
As long as the man did not rap$e or molest the mother or daughter...he should not have burned or killed. Having sex is a personal relation situation , u either agree with the person u having sex with or accept money for it . The guy who set the man on fire need to be sent to jail or even executed. Am a judge in America so, I know what am talking about.

Only in nigeria someone will say you stole something , before you know it, your getting burn alive
Only in nigeria 4 innocent kids will be killed because of suspicion (aluu community)
Only in nigeria a rich man can send u to jail, because he has the money and feel like it
There is more....

That's why I can't return or even thinking about visiting nigeria...that place is a jungle
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by iamdsam: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tolexander:

Obuko(he-goat), Odomodoya(mother fucker and pikin fucker)!

Was the guy supposed to warn the man to desist mother fuccking or tell his mother to
cease being mother fuccked!
Na rape this guy few rape he mama Which kind yeye story be this This guy supposed to be thrown behind bars
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by iamdsam: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
This guy didn't rape the woman so he didn't deserve been burnt. The woman's child deserve to be burnt instead for his wrong action
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by delors(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Why all these burn burn things na? Nna adokwa not good o.
BTW, why did he spice the victim up with grounded pepper before burning him? Sure Sunday must have lived in Kaduna before, he knows something about suya.
God have mercy!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by delors(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
miketonic: As long as the man did not rap$e or molest the mother or daughter...he should not have burned or killed. Having sex is a personal relation situation , u either agree with the person u having sex with or accept money for it . The guy who set the man on fire need to be sent to jail or even executed. Am a judge in America so, I know what am talking about.

Only in nigeria someone will say you stole something , before you know it, your getting burn alive
Only in nigeria 4 innocent kids will be killed because of suspicion (aluu community)
Only in nigeria a rich man can send u to jail, because he has the money and feel like it
There is more....

That's why I can't return or even thinking about visiting nigeria...that place is a jungle

Actually, I 'liked' your comment until I read the last sentence...so, i 'unliked' it again. You are a part of the problem.

miketonic: Only in nigeria someone will say you stole something , before you know it, your getting burn alive
There is more.......
True, and this is also true...
Only in Nigeria are those who are supposed to help solve the problem run away to another man's land to become second class citizens mopping floors and poking fun at their own homeland. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by tallceejay(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Rastamann:

Lack of confidence in our police!

Free access to fuel and matches!

Scarcity of roasted meat in naija!

Lack of confidence in our police...kinda true...the rest is just dry and stupid undecided
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by YoshiMaster: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
miketonic: As long as the man did not rap$e or molest the mother or daughter...he should not have burned or killed. Having sex is a personal relation situation , u either agree with the person u having sex with or accept money for it . The guy who set the man on fire need to be sent to jail or even executed. Am a judge in America so, I know what am talking about.

There is more....

Mr. Tonic, haba! Never say never with regards to visiting home.

I know some Nigerians are very successful abroad, Engineers, Doctors and all and Nigeria might still be a jungle, lol, but I think progress is being made.

Who knows, in a couple of years, Nigeria might finally get it right and be the envy of other countries.

For instance, KFC is now everywhere in Lagos. Never ever would I have believed that Nigeria would get a KFC, next might be Mcdonalds, and so on and so on.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by saintneo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Emmyk: Didnt I read this same story here few days back? undecided
a new twist in the entire news....daughter/sister now in the picture as well.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Tayeni(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ema prince: how can a girl have sexual relationship with the same man that is bedding her mom? or how can a mother do that to same guy bedding her daughter? which ever way..women are just proving to be either worthless or too desperate..both of them even got pregnant for him..in 7 or 8 months time,mother and daughter will deliver two babies for the same man.how will they explain that to their unborn kids?,,shame unto you two!!!
prince e! I thnk ur anger is misplaced. Dt guy is d one Who is not fit to b called human....for burning a human being alive..he is d shameless one. Far below human, somewhere close to an ape......I feel you("prince"wink will do d same.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by YoshiMaster: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
I wonder is the guy that did the burning will be able to defend himself in the court of Law.

Will the emotional hurt felt by him be enough to serve as justification for his actions?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by vivavik(f): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Read am again, u no been read am well tht time grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by amodaade: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Syenite: What's up with all this setting ablaze in Naija these days. angry

Cheap petrol
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Lilchilz(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
grin
3ace: Jungle justice becoming prevalent these days. Our level of tolerance varies and some people are deadly. That's why you dare not take threats/warnings with levity sometimes. Anyways, as for the olojukokoro, u don yansh pikin and mother at the same time. Haba! May the Lord forgive you.
3ace: Jungle justice becoming prevalent these days. Our level of tolerance varies and some people are deadly. That's why you dare not take threats/warnings with levity sometimes. Anyways, as for the olojukokoro, u don yansh pikin and mother at the same time. Haba! May the Lord forgive you.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by scantee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
We de watch o...

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by bola4dprec(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
spongeback: This days Nigerians are so fond of taking the law into there hands.
Tribal and religion bigot affect us here in Nigeria
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
It's the same story! The mods "remodded" and "fine-tuned" it by adding pepper to the petrol and daughter to the widow! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by bola4dprec(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2013

There is more....

Mechanic judge
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by bola4dprec(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
delors:

Actually, I 'liked' your comment until I read the last sentence...so, i 'unliked' it again. You are a part of the problem.

True, and this is also true...
Only in Nigeria are those who are supposed to help solve the problem run away to another man's land to become second class citizens mopping floors and poking fun at their own homeland. cool
you have spoke well
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by a3rees: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wot a judgment dat was,anyway it serves him rit.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by LovelyAmy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
my God, what a tragedy
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by ABRlink(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Well, let's take back this story, and play it again, a bit more slowly, with our eyes onthe humane side.this man is a tipper driver, obviously with a lot of loose cash. How do I know this? He is in realestate, one of d most booming and thriving sector of d economy. And with all dat money and much foolishness, instead heading to some social circle to show off his shallmindedness and relieve his he-goatism, he chooses his nextdoor neighbour, a widow and his children, who very obviously r poor and helpless and very easily pinned down by any gesture dat can bring even a drop of respite.this guy has no conscience and is excited dat he cud get a full woman to yield to him. His conquest fuels his stupidity more. He has no room to question d morals of taking undue privilege of his neighbour and helpless widow, rather he continues to sponsor his foolishness by thinking there is nothing wrong to proceed to d daughter knowing he who dangles d carrot, dictates d dancesteps of d rabbit... The summary of d story? Malaria kills but nothing kills more like poverty!!!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Why do men feel angry when someone is fvcking their mom?
If your father is late,and your momma is still strong and healthy,abeg leave them alone. Body no be wood.abi na you wan fvck ur mamma?
Not saying I subsribe to shameful acts tho. Like doing it in the late father's house or sneaking around like a low life pervert. Just another normal healthy relationship would suffice. The sezx might even help her live longer.
We need to let go of our prudish tendencies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by richiehood(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
dat's too bad! Some men can't control themselfs, is it not the same hole that he was switching his Dick, what's d deference, hole na hole, after all, na cum you go still cum at d end..! Bleep them all, both mother, doughter, son, and the fucker..!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Dignitygab(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gosh menh!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
ABR-link:
Well, let's take back this story, and play it again, a bit more slowly, with our eyes onthe humane side.this man is a tipper driver, obviously with a lot of loose cash. How do I know this? He is in realestate, one of d most booming and thriving sector of d economy. And with all dat money and much foolishness, instead heading to some social circle to show off his shallmindedness and relieve his he-goatism, he chooses his nextdoor neighbour, a widow and his children, who very obviously r poor and helpless and very easily pinned down by any gesture dat can bring even a drop of respite.this guy has no conscience and is excited dat he cud get a full woman to yield to him. His conquest fuels his stupidity more. He has no room to question d morals of taking undue privilege of his neighbour and helpless widow, rather he continues to sponsor his foolishness by thinking there is nothing wrong to proceed to d daughter knowing he who dangles d carrot, dictates d dancesteps of d rabbit... The summary of d story? Malaria kills but nothing kills more like poverty!!!
truth is he didn't force the woman. She's old enough to know what's good for her.
And no one said she's poor. Widowhood isn't a prerequisite to poverty. And even if she's poor,she has the other option of using her hands to eke out a living for herself. So don't paint her like the victim. If the daughter is underaged,then she's a victim.if she's an adult,then she's not a victim.and is responsible for herself,her actions and the consequencies
This doesn't underplay the fact that this man is a randy he-goat. But does that mean he deserves this treatment?
Capital NO

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Truckpusher(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
lorretta u: truth is he didn't force the woman. She's old enough to know what's good for her.
And no one said she's poor. Widowhood isn't a prerequisite to poverty. And even if she's poor,she has the other option of using her hands to eke out a living for herself. So don't paint her like the victim. If the daughter is underaged,then she's a victim.if she's an adult,then she's not a victim.and is responsible for herself,her actions and the consequencies
This doesn't underplay the fact that this man is a randy he-goat. But does that mean he deserves this treatment?
Capital NO
On point.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Osama10(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2013

There is more....

Anyone that wishes not to return to Nigeria should not return.Nothing works in this Country , the number one problem in Nigeria is our Justice System.

You can be working on the road and somebody shouts thief thief & before you know it you are gone.

This country na jungle oh.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by saxtinz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
onye guy: lipsrsealed THIS ONE PASS ME OH. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY lipsrsealed
same here,but what will the stupid Sunday expect his own mother and sister to tell the unborn children?abi he is ready to be called the father of his own mothers child?just turning the unborn children to fatherless babies.mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
who will now take care of the impregnated mother and daughter ?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by devour129: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
hopelink1: who will now take care of the impregnated mother and daughter ?
like he would have taken care of then if he wasn't killed.these long distance drivers have girlfriends,wives and children in every local government in the country so forget that.back to the matter, he should have castrated him n let him live with that,I believe there's no punishment for a guy worse than that.and also should have made sure it wasn't linked back to him.rip mr luva luva

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
I condemn both act the man who slept with mother and daughter those who killed him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police / Teenage Girl Strangled To Death In Rivers & Forced Into Septic Tank (Graphic Pic / 15-year-old Wife Poisons Husband In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.