Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Welcome Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome Nairalanders (589 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Nairalanders by Compassion007: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Our God is indeed a Compassionate God.I am pst Mrs Edna Ogu, and I am new to this website.My mission here is simply to win souls to Jesus Christ and nothing More.from time to time, I will be posting articles that will be a blessing to as many as will want to read.God bless you all
Re: Welcome Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Welcome and God bless you too.

#Hope you are ready for the 'fight' ahead?
Re: Welcome Nairalanders by plaetton: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Compassion007: Our God is indeed a Compassionate God.I am pst Mrs Edna Ogu, and I am new to this website.My mission here is simply to win souls to Jesus Christ and nothing More.from time to time, I will be posting articles that will be a blessing to as many as will want to read.God bless you all

Why does god need more souls?
Is there a shortage in heaven?
Why does god need to win souls instead if earning souls if he needs them so badly?
How about god coming out from hiding to campaign directly for souls?
Wouldn't that be an excellent idea?
Re: Welcome Nairalanders by engrtee(f): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pastor, why didnt you use your real name?

Why compassion?
Re: Welcome Nairalanders by mcfynest(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
hmmmmm welcome ma'am. it is a forum that will help you spiritually. am not saying this for seun o. but lemme say this, dont be surprised that your mission may not be as easy as u may think it is. wellcome aboard ma. and you are fortunate to come when this section is undergoing a reform. grin

(1) (Reply)

Change A Life / Why Do Christians Mostly Prefer To Worship Dead Humans? / Catholicpriests At War In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.