Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,893 members, 7,962,885 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday (613 Views)

10 Things Your Girlfriend Actually Wants For Her Birthday / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by stam101(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
her name is stella and she is an industrail tainee with me in ph(nnpc) and i love dis babe and she loves me too but what i dont like is d way d staff ask her out on daily basis and she always tells me but at a certain stage she stopped then i noticed she was having an affair with my own direct boss so i decided to stay far from cos i dont want a competition with my boss,and only dis morning she walked up to me and said tomorrow is my birthday and i want a gift even though not from anybody but from u and now am confused and dont know what to do......pls what do i do and what do i get for her tomorrow being her birthday.MATURED CONTRIBNUTIONS PLS
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by Vivly(f): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Op, is her name really stella?
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by djeezy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
Get her a car, she'll be very happy.
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by Enegod(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
if she is a christain get her a bible
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Don't gv ha anyfin!
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
A house will do.
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by 25omega(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
stam101: her name is stella and she is an industrail tainee with me in ph(nnpc) and i love dis babe and she loves me too but what i dont like is d way d staff ask her out on daily basis and she always tells me but at a certain stage she stopped then i noticed she was having an affair with my own direct boss so i decided to stay far from cos i dont want a competition with my boss,and only dis morning she walked up to me and said tomorrow is my birthday and i want a gift even though not from anybody but from u and now am confused and dont know what to do......pls what do i do and what do i get for her tomorrow being her birthday.MATURED CONTRIBNUTIONS PLS
i quoted you for posterity so people can see how you are living your life as a mugu grin grin

Sorry grin okay why are you buying a gift for someone who cheated on you with your boss? how embarrassing is it for you that your boss snatched your girl and now when he is probably done with her she is asking you to buy her a gift.
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by jmoore(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
private jet
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Get her gold ear rings so that she can sell it when she's done with you. grin
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by lilmax(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Another maga....smh
Re: What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Don't gv ha anyfin!
true

(1) (Reply)

Am Bored/ Frndz In Ph Signify / When A Girl Knows She's Lying... / Relationship Tips: How To Keep Women From Cheating On Their Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.