Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,148 members, 7,900,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! (1053 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Dannyxy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Let me share my experience....I walked into church,nd dis beautiful usher showed me where to sit nd i did,after sme minutes,she came nd stood in frnt of me like ushers normally do,bt she was staring at me strangely,i ignored her,bt she did nt give up,she came walked pass me slighly using her bottom to touch me,she did this about 4 times,i was almost having an err.ection,at that point i had to move to another part of church...grin i found another sit nd was wondering if the usher was possessed, if she wanted to embarrass me by giving me an errection in church...i sat down next to another beautiful lady,she looked calm or so i thought...the pastor started preaching,d message was very interesting nd funny,bt my problem was that any time the pastor said something funny nd we were all laughing,the lady sitting next to me will use her palm to hit my laps softly all in d name of laughing,i started hoping the preacher will stop being funny....it became worst when she started to rub my laps with style while hitting it...mehnn,i was so embarassed(u knw y)...THE REASON 4 WRITTING THIS IS TO BEG U LADIES TO PITY GUYS,WE GET AROUSE EASILY,It's NOT FUNNY HAVING AN ERRECTION IN CHURCH,U GUYS SHOULD FEAR GOD...what do u pple gain by doing seducing guyz?
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by djeezy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Op are you that hot!!!! Let's see your pic or I'd say their actions was inadvertent. You read deep meanings into piffling things.
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
This OP no ja
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Ashabie(f): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Seems the ops has o corrupt mind.what's wrong in touching ones brother while laughing,tot we re brothers n sisters in christ? tongue And again how does touching ones lap arose such person,egbon seems u need self control o,dnt conterminate innocent soul.
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by 25omega(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
pics or it never happened
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Ashabi. invite me to ur church so we can sit next to eachother and practice the lap touching- make sure you wear miniskirt o! grin
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by ITbomb(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dont tell me you didnt collect the numbers.
God works in mysterious ways
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Kslib(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ashabie: Seems the ops has o corrupt mind.what's wrong in touching ones brother while laughing,tot we re brothers n sisters in christ? tongue And again how does touching ones lap arose such person,egbon seems u need self control o,dnt conterminate innocent soul.
Are you sure you're not the babe the OP is talking about?..
I'm sure you will like it when a brother in christ laughs with his hand on your bosoms and squeezes your nipple with the next laugh...
It will be the end of the road for any girl who will rub my laps in an unusual manner all in the name of laughter..Walahi, na laugh me sef go take pull her pant,give her belle for church!!!
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Dannyxy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kslib:
I'm sure you will like it when a brother in christ laughs with his hand on your bosoms and squeezes your nipple with the next laugh...
It will be the end of the road for any girl who will rub my laps in an unusual manner all in the name of laughter..Walahi, na laugh me sef go take pull her pant,give her belle for church!!!
i knw say,u no go ever fall hand,lmao!!
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Dannyxy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
djeezy: Op are you that hot!!!! Let's see your pic or I'd say their actions was inadvertent. You read deep meanings into piffling things.
i knw what am saying.,
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Dannyxy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ashabie: Seems the ops has o corrupt mind.what's wrong in touching ones brother while laughing,tot we re brothers n sisters in christ? tongue And again how does touching ones lap arose such person,egbon seems u need self control o,dnt conterminate innocent soul.
are u sure that u are nt one them?
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Dannyxy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
25omega: pics or it never happened
pics how??
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by djeezy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: pics how??
Show us your pic, let's see if you're a fine boy.
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kslib:
Wow..that will great. Church baby
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: Let me share my experience....I walked into church,nd dis beautiful usher showed me where to sit nd i did,after sme minutes,she came nd stood in frnt of me like ushers normally do,bt she was staring at me strangely,i ignored her,bt she did nt give up,she came walked pass me slighly using her bottom to touch me,she did this about 4 times,i was almost having an err.ection,at that point i had to move to another part of church...grin i found another sit nd was wondering if the usher was possessed, if she wanted to embarrass me by giving me an errection in church...i sat down next to another beautiful lady,she looked calm or so i thought...the pastor started preaching,d message was very interesting nd funny,bt my problem was that any time the pastor said something funny nd we were all laughing,the lady sitting next to me will use her palm to hit my laps softly all in d name of laughing,i started hoping the preacher will stop being funny....it became worst when she started to rub my laps with style while hitting it...mehnn,i was so embarassed(u knw y)...THE REASON 4 WRITTING THIS IS TO BEG U LADIES TO PITY GUYS,WE GET AROUSE EASILY,It's NOT FUNNY HAVING AN ERRECTION IN CHURCH,U GUYS SHOULD FEAR GOD...what do u pple gain by doing seducing guyz?
I think you read too much meaning into their actions or they have always admired you individualy. Church things isn't bad too na afteral they brought themselves wink
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by ikekings(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!! grin grin grin... #no dulling
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Kslib(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Dannyxy: i knw say,u no go ever fall hand,lmao!!
Lol.. You better go back next sunday,look for that girl and revenge what she did to you ooo..
Re: Please Why Do Ladies Like Harrassing Nd Tempting Guyz?even Is The House Of God! by Dannyxy(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2013
sexytabhi:
I think you read too much meaning into their actions or they have always admired you individualy. Church things isn't bad too na afteral they brought themselves wink
hmmm,so they decided to do a synchronise temptation,chai,pesin don suffer

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Shyness / New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! / She Said "We Will Never Marry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.