Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Beyonce's Perfume Named Best Selling Celebrity Fragrance Of All Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Perfume Named Best Selling Celebrity Fragrance Of All Times (984 Views)

‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance / Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic / Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce's Perfume Named Best Selling Celebrity Fragrance Of All Times by aburo7: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2013

Beyonce's Heat collections of fragrance has just been named the best selling celebrity fragrance brand of all times, according to People

Speaking of the latest, limited-edition fragrance tied to her world tour, Beyonce said she wanted to give her fans something special to remember the event.
“I love my music, I love performing, and most of all I love and appreciate my fans,” the singer said in a release cited by E Online. “I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion and playfulness I put into my performances.”

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/08/beyonces-heat-perfume-named-best.html?m=0

Re: Beyonce's Perfume Named Best Selling Celebrity Fragrance Of All Times by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
You wanted to give them a special remembrance of your tour so you created this scent to reflect the POWER, PASSION?
Talk about a hypnotizing scent? Eh?
Re: Beyonce's Perfume Named Best Selling Celebrity Fragrance Of All Times by Smhart1(f): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
B.........R........B
Re: Beyonce's Perfume Named Best Selling Celebrity Fragrance Of All Times by dplomaticVal: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
best selling yet l havnt seen one in the mrkt smh

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Still With Wizkid” –tania Omotayo Deniesbreakup Rumors / Peter And Lola Omotayo Okoye Counts Their Blessings Today / Check Out Mercy Johnson Okojie Stunning Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.