Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,182 members, 7,913,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:38 AM

what do i do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what do i do? (908 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what do i do? by jugz(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2008
hi all,

just wanted to find out your opinion on something.

recently, i was havin an slight arguement wit my boyfriend which is normal for every growin relationship, i then noticed that he just wanted to walk out on me without resolvin the issue we had on ground, n i dint want that because i wanted us to sort evrythin out there n then. Ithen said to him 'Segun, if u walk out of my house without sortin this thing out, just know that your walkin out on everything we have and share'

he just said to me 'watch me' n then opened the gate n left.

i didnt say that to threaten him, but just so he could see that it was important for us to sort out our differences without waitin for it to grow into somfin else. Now am confused about that whole scenario because i dint expect him to walk away.

please all, what do i do, before i take d wrong decision? thanks
Re: what do i do? by sincity(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
Babe u've got some issues. Read about ur mum, and now this.

What actually went down between u two for him to walkout on u. I can't take sides at who should try to be reasonable until one hears the two story.
Re: what do i do? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
sincity:

Babe u've got some issues. Read about your mum, and now this.

What actually went down between u two for him to walkout on u. I can't take sides at who should try to be reasonable until one hears the two story.
yeah, please tell us before we can make any jugdements, thankyou poster smiley
Re: what do i do? by manchibabe: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
babe
one problem at a tyme,

we r still trying to find solution about ur mums issue nd u land wit dis one,

abeg o, u better call d dude nd apologise becos even if d arguement was his fault, u r nw at fault for making such a comment, (reverse psychology)

im sure he walked out becos of the way u said it,
Re: what do i do? by presido1: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2008
jugz:

hi all,

just wanted to find out your opinion on something.

recently, i was havin an slight arguement wit my boyfriend which is normal for every growin relationship, i then noticed that he just wanted to walk out on me without resolvin the issue we had on ground, n i dint want that because i wanted us to sort evrythin out there n then. Ithen said to him 'Segun, if u walk out of my house without sortin this thing out, just know that your walkin out on everything we have and share'

he just said to me 'watch me' n then opened the gate n left.

i didnt say that to threaten him, but just so he could see that it was important for us to sort out our differences without waitin for it to grow into somfin else. Now am confused about that whole scenario because i dint expect him to walk away.

please all, what do i do, before i take d wrong decision? thanks
Than statement alone will make him to work out even if it wasn't his intention. Better go and buy him recharge card grin grin grin grin

But is all these your thread not a hoax?
Re: what do i do? by sistajay(f): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
Let him go he's being looking for a way out,  if he really wants you he'll be back.
Re: what do i do? by sincity(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
Just toke the words outta my mouth presedo.

If i were ur gut i would walk out too even if i was at fault, u just dared me.
Re: what do i do? by krama(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
manchibabe:

babe
one problem at a tyme,

we r still trying to find solution about your mums issue nd u land wit this one,

That's funny grin grin grin

But jokes apart, maybe you can apologize to your guy.

And may i also comment about your mom's issue here. I think you should be certain of what she is up to 1st, before taking any action. When you are sure she is upto something, you children can meet with her and also with the uncle separately, and tell them what you’ve found out and how you feel about it. But please don’t tell your dad about it. You wouldn't want to be a party to your own broken home, because such issues can lead to that.
Re: what do i do? by buzyDiva(f): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
sincity:

Babe u've got some issues. Read about your mum, and now this.

lol

@poster,

leave him let him walk away. Give him time
Besides, he should be the least of ur problems right now.
Re: what do i do? by HRhotness(f): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ topic

You shdnt have given him an ultimatum. . . . unless u really meant it and i take it u didnt

guys don't like being threatened and u may have just set many unwanted events in motion

u hav two options
u can either wait and see if he comes back, bear in mind that if he doesnt, it doesnt necessarily mean he doesnt care, his ego may get in the way

the other option is for u to call him and apologise but also get him to make it clear if he was really breaking up with u  or just reacting to your ultimatum. . .

u've placed yourself in an awkward position so u need to be calm and level headed and be careful whatever u do
loose all the irrational outbursts and communicate so u know where u are. . .  if u determine he still cares then u u should know what to do to get in his good books again (cook for him, stroke his ego all the things u know he likes) make it up to him the way only a girl can

if he isnt willing to forgive, accept it an move on. . . . he probably was loosing interest in the relationship anyway
Re: what do i do? by kufreabasi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
what did you say to him that got him upset? because i know girls with their mouth.
if you know that you are still in love with him, better go and beg for forgiveness.
tell him you meant to hurt him.
Re: what do i do? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2008
sista-jay:

Let him go he's being looking for a way out, if he really wants you he'll be back.

have a boy friend, husband or partner?
Re: what do i do? by frank316(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
so which is really bothering u d most

your mother's assumed cheating or your boyfriend working out on u.
chose one for us to concentrate on

other wise you leave me thinking that all these are some kind of joke
Re: what do i do? by jugz(f): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
frank 3.16:

so which is really bothering u d most

your mother's assumed cheating or your boyfriend working out on u.
chose one for us to concentrate on

other wise you leave me thinking that all these are some kind of joke

cant one hav certain issues once in a while
Re: what do i do? by babyx(f): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ Poster
I would advise that you keep certain issues you are having to yourself of tell real friends you have around you, in as much as you want to hv a second opinion on stuffs you are going through, NAIRALAND forums may not necessarily give you the answers that you want objective or subjective. smiley
Re: what do i do? by jugz(f): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
babyx:

@ Poster
I would advise that you keep certain issues you are having to yourself of tell real friends you have around you, in as much as you want to hv a second opinion on stuffs you are going through, NAIRALAND forums may not necessarily give you the answers that you want objective or subjective. smiley

thanks, just thot i should pop it up here , so as to view other pple's opinions as well.

(1) (Reply)

Is Val Celebration A Measure Of Ur Love / What Do U Do If Ur Biological Clock Stops Ticking / Top Reasons A Man Leaves A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.