Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,854 members, 7,945,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja (12767 Views)

Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / EFCC In Another N1.7b Scandal As Petitioner Vows To Expose Frmr, Current leaders / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by Shekson(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Stegomiah:

It has been alleged that he has been receiving 100 million naira monthly as an illegal pension from the current government of Kwara state.

Hau much does Kwara state generate as monthly revenue sef
Even if true, he still had the effrontery to go on pilgrimage. I wonder wat effect the pilgrimages these polithievians go on have. Is Ι̥τ̲̅ an act of absolution?
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by Burgeo: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2013
Kamanda: Naija taya man pikin O.
Abeg let me open another bottle of Alomo jare.

Eazy !! To much of alomo causes jonson and konji. Beware!
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by abbeybanks(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2013
dat state is d bukis dynasty... i dont c dis crop of efcc utd to stop him.
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by mu2sa2: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Bukola saraki is one of the most ruthless politicians in Nigeria. ln 2002 he and his late father bombed their own house in ilorin and accused the then gov lawal for it. The sarakis took over the state in may 2003 and to this day control everything, reducing the state to near bankruptcy. This effc invitation is a futile exercise - last year Bukola masterminded the burglary of the state Accountant General's office twice in which financial records of his 8 years as governor
disappeared. So the effc cannot even lay their hands on any evidence to prosecute this hardened crook. Besides, almost every political office holder in hapless kwara state today is there courtesy of Bukola- from the mumu governor, members of the legislature, lg chairmen & councillors to board members of parastatals.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by phil5(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Who be de guy or man na musicsian ,if yes of which genre ;DWho be de guy or man na musicsian ,if yes of which genre
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by emmymdk: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2013
grin
supersonic: Nigeria is a failed state. SFU invited this yeye man in Lagos but turn up in their Abuja office and yet nothing concrete was done. Now that he and his figurehead governor are not on the side of uncle Jonah,EFCC as usual is demandin his head. He will soon be a free man after visible and invisible bank transactions. God help the poor in this country.
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by sexywapmaster(f): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2013
biko 100million pension for a month? Sm ppl dnt even get 1million naira pension in 7years
join my website www.kimano.tk
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by Dannyxy(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2013
After the interrogation,then what?it is nt today that they hv been interrogating,what has it resulted to?...we need some action,nt all this silly script acting
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by R3dsp3ar(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2013
omiobo: Hmm mm
Better u don't comment
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by Fadenitan(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2013
I pity Governor fatai for sharing kwara money wt bukola and morgage his own destiny to d saraki‘s family,histroy will surely judge d present governor.On d efcc with saraki,it has been long over due,he has a case to answer,surely he will be used as scape goat for other to use their church mind.
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by moscobabs(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Last to comment sa
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by judedwriter(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2013
I think we should set up a museum about d history of looters in dis country; so dat generations unborn will know why naija is in a sorry state. Cool 100 million a month! Just thinking about it tempts me 2 reconsider my career.
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2013
This is a very good news. I want him seriously interrogated! Kwara must be liberated!!!!!!!!!! EFCC, the #100 million monthly allowance na small thing.... He has got lots of illegal runs up his sleeves too. #StraightToJail
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by mariong(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2013
This politicians are just crazy.
Don't they ever get tired of sharing? C'mmon!
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by kinguwem: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2013
payless: This is all about arm twisting for delegate votes in Kwara State. The current Kwara state governor is put there by Saraki. The current governor is willing to give the delegates to a northerner which Jonathan needs. Saraki must fall in line or else.

Na game of politics.
Is it proper for the ex-governor to be paid N100m monthly?
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by B1ngo: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2013
payless: This is all about arm twisting for delegate votes in Kwara State. The current Kwara state governor is put there by Saraki. The current governor is willing to give the delegates to a northerner which Jonathan needs. Saraki must fall in line or else.

Na game of politics.
Does that answer the question that N100,000,000 is going into his account every month from the kwara state government. Our concern is our stolen money not delegates. Heartless thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by HolyKiss69(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls stop using profanity on dis people
Dey have wife(ves) and child(ren)
How do u want their family to feel when u past judgment in a manner dat isn't polite enough
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by theimmortals(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2013
For what naaah
shocked
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by anonimi: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2013
mu2sa2: Bukola saraki is one of the most ruthless politicians in Nigeria. ln 2002 he and his late father bombed their own house in ilorin and accused the then gov lawal for it. The sarakis took over the state in may 2003 and to this day control everything, reducing the state to near bankruptcy. This effc invitation is a futile exercise - last year Bukola masterminded the burglary of the state Accountant General's office twice in which financial records of his 8 years as governor disappeared.
So the effc cannot even lay their hands on any evidence to prosecute this hardened crook. Besides, almost every political office holder in hapless kwara state today is there courtesy of Bukola- from the mumu governor, members of the legislature, lg chairmen & councillors to board members of parastatals.

The same way he and his father stole all the depositors' money in Societe Generale to finance his election as governor and that of his sister as SINator in 2003, Can you imagine all the old pensioners whose life savings was in the failed bank So many of them are dead from the resulting starvation and deprivation orchestrated by the very smart crooked family.

It is a sheer reflection of our own PETTY greediness & tribalism that allows such crooks to continue dominating our society and we remain mumus of the highest order becoming voluntary socio-economic exiles in places where such crooks would have been behind bars for doing just a fraction of what he has done in Nigeria.

Was it not this same country where women went nak.ed to protest the trial of their home boy Ibori and celebrated his 55th birthday in absentia with publicity, pomp & pageantry
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by duality(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2013
B1ngo: Does that answer the question that N100,000,000 is going into his account every month from the kwara state government. Our concern is our stolen money not delegates. Heartless thieves!

Thank you. Its quite unfortunate the way people think. every thing is about politics and fooolish sentiments. The same kind of law was passed in Rivers state and no one is saying anything about it. There is no criminal activity that will be addressed in this country if we continue like this. If it is arm twisting, so be it. then the civil society should take up the case from the arm twisting level and bring it to logical conclusion. Some comments are just so unfortunate. I don't believe in any political party because of things like this our mind set. Nigerians are not ready for change we just want our person to steal because others have stolen.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by omiobo: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2013
R3dsp3ar:
Better u don't comment
Lol! I'm in between like midnight. You may not understand. In as much as I want justice to take its place,I don't want anything to affect my daily bread.
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by Subuhanalahi: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2013
Indeed "Hmm mm" ni.
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by seangy4konji: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Are you a learner?they go and buy expensive villa in ECC countries na.ie UAE,Saudi,Bahrain,qatar
Shekson:

Hau much does Kwara state generate as monthly revenue sef
Even if true, he still had the effrontery to go on pilgrimage. I wonder wat effect the pilgrimages these polithievians go on have. Is Ι̥τ̲̅ an act of absolution?
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by modolak: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmm.... 100Million monthly as pension..... It jst so pathetic wen u keep seein ds sort of saddening news. May GOD help us all Ooo.
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2013
They should release him to the public.......jungle justice will be good for Bukola
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by Melancholy(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2013
It is a matter of fact that bukola has no strong backbone compare to when his father was alive.APC should take the bull by the horn cos kwara indigens are fed up of PDP in that state;A rescue mission needed ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by deols(f): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2013
I was surprised to hear that the state government was building him a house. And now this??

If he goes scot free, it would already be obvious whose fight EFCC is on.
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by quadritaofiq: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Buckola saraki is a one of most greedy person in the world. I am from kWara imagine a whole graduate is collecting #28000 monthly dat is what he pay in his tenure and this present Gov can't change it he has has no a udacity of doing it
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by RoseEze3(f): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Can you imagine that Bukola constructed a few kilometres flyover in ilorin the first in the state for 40 billion naira. He borrowed the money from world bank to be paid for 40 years incurring debt for the unborn generations. How many flyovers do we have in lagos if it cost that much.....just saying!
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by Acecube(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2013
stantob: After the interrogations,then case closed.No prosecution,just call them and serve them tea. Possibly give them young E.F.C.C babes to massage them during the so called "interrogation".We are tired of this interrogations,we need prosecution.
lolz @ e.f.c.c babe
Re: Bukola Saraki Interrogated By EFCC In Abuja by anonimi: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
quadritaofiq: Buckola saraki is a one of most greedy person in the world. I am from kWara imagine a whole graduate is collecting #28000 monthly dat is what he pay in his tenure and this present Gov can't change it he has has no a udacity of doing it

Shebi the graduates go dey thank God sey dem at least get job, nor be so our mumu reach
Meanwhile the Bukola is on everlasting pension of millions of naira monthly etc.

Anyway can one say he is better than the O'YES man in Osun state who pays 8,000 for the so-called "empowerment" of graduates?

What a country!
How many graduates are ready to think out of their CONDEMNED situation and engage with others for some change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Bans Open Grazing, Rejects Ranching for Herdsmen / Chief Mbazulike Receives Maduka, Endorses His Anambra Governorship Ambition / PDP National Spokesman Calls Amended Rivers Caretaker List Authentic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.