Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,238 members, 7,923,183 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

34-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Minor In Jigawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Minor In Jigawa (565 Views)

Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) / 34-year-old Shot By Policeman Over N2,000 (Photo) / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

34-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Minor In Jigawa by brosun(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Jigawa has arrested a man, 34, for allegedly rapingĀ  a five-year-old girl in Hadejia local government area.

Mr Muhammad Gidado, the NSCDC Commandant in the state told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Dutse on Monday that the suspect was arrested at Walawa quarters of Hadejia town on Friday.

Gidado said that the suspect allegedly lured the girl into an uncompleted building and committed the offence.

He said that the suspect was arrested following intelligence report.

The commandant told NAN that medical doctors at the General Hospital, Hadejia, confirmed that the girl was raped.

Gidado said that investigations into the case had been concluded adding that the suspect would soon be taken to court.

http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/nscdc-arrests-34-year-old-man-for-allegedly-raping-a-minor-in-jigawa/
Re: 34-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Minor In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Apparently raping is no more news in nigeria.every day somebody must be raped,be it a child,adult,grandma,middle aged woman,as long as the human being has a hole in between her legs.so its safe to say 7 in every 1o nigerian men married or unmarried are either rapists,paedophiles or all of the above.news of child rape is now as common as hearing the advertisement of 'i don port'.this only goes to confirm that women should be very careful with their kids ALONE WITH NIGERIAN MEN

the only reason why a 'nigerian man' will claim he is not a potential rapist is that its either he has not been caught or the opportunity to rape has not presented itself.i know they will never agree and of course some fools will want to quote me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

6 Policemen Nabbed For Killing Driver, Burning Truck / Boy, 14: "Why I Went Into Robbery" / 18-year-old Boy Sentenced To Jail For Stealing Generator Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.