Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,068 members, 7,913,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander (905 Views)

Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
I'm sorry oooo. Since this is what the moderator wants, so I got no choice than to write about Beverly Osu since she is now the famous yeyebrity all this moderator wants to make as fp. Hope I didn't annoy u all. No be me Ooooooo, naaa Moderators cause. I must make the front page by fire by force
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by iheanyi40(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
klenzjoshua: I'm sorry oooo. Since this is what the moderator wants, so I got no choice than to write about Beverly Osu since she is now the famous yeyebrity all this moderator wants to make as fp. Hope I didn't annoy u all. No be me Ooooooo, naaa Moderators cause. I must make the front page by fire by force
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by psalmdave(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Av been waitin for wen sumone would address dis issue...education nd news,sportsmakes less dan 15% of nairaland frontpage..moderators shud address dis pls...one can easily guess front page topics e.g
tonto dikeh wears blue shorts nd uses a brown lipstick.
wizkid looks at mochedda bossom.
beverly osu talks abt her mother(abi we no get mothers.
tuface spotted in a keke napep.
D funniest one i saw last year was dis topic.."WAS UCHE JOMBO STRUGGLING WITH HIGH HEELS?...i fear for my generation oh,where we dy go?GOD PLS AV MERCY ON US
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by psalmdave(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
This must enter front page oh by force weda na only 3 pple comment..my dear moderators,try 2 be fair
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by r231(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2013
psalmdave: Av been waitin for wen sumone would address dis issue...education nd news,sportsmakes less dan 15% of nairaland frontpage..moderators shud address dis pls...one can easily guess front page topics e.g
tonto dikeh wears blue shorts nd uses a brown lipstick.
wizkid looks at mochedda bossom.
beverly osu talks abt her mother(abi we no get mothers.
tuface spotted in a keke napep.
D funniest one i saw last year was dis topic.."WAS UCHE JOMBO STRUGGLING WITH HIGH HEELS?...i fear for my generation oh,where we dy go?GOD PLS AV MERCY ON US
funy sh1t

(1) (Reply)

. / Six Trucks Catch Fire On Benin-ore Road / What Is The Difference Between The Ministry Of Defence Building And Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.