Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,544 members, 7,911,381 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? (6686 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? / What Tribe In Nigeria Boasts The Most Endowed Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by sheniqua: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
Igbo men are simply the best.
I married one cool

but honestly Yoruba men are great men.
I dated 2 lipsrsealed
they'll do anything for a woman they love
very kind and gentle hearted.

Igbo men have a rough edge that makes them sexy.
I like a little agbero in my men. cool

The best combination I hear is Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man.
and for some reason Yoruba men prefer Igbo women

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
so are you from Yoruba?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

c'mon close ya tit rokiatu.yeye girl.smile like a lady.like this cheesy smiley
yes mam cheesy smiley
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by sheniqua: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
no, I'm Igbo
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by tngtech(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
ok then
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
rokiatu:

yes madam welli.d love of my life cheesy smiley

angry  angry  angry
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

angry angry angry
please do not edit here angry
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by sheniqua: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
we're all doing a lot of generalizations here but on a serious note,there are good and bad in every race and tribe.
Just because I'm Igbo doesn't mean I'll marry any Igbo man that came trotting by.
True love is hard to find and anyone that finds it in any tribe ought to grab it.

someone earlier said Yorubas like marrying plenty wives, I think it's because they have a large Mu'slim population amongst Yorubas.
They are the ones that mostly marry memunatu,aishatu,basiratu and sikiratu.
It's not nearly as common amongst non mus'lims
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by ztyle(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
Edo People cool
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
rokiatu sharaaaaaaaaap b4 i slap u.who is editin? angry
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by welli(f): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
ztyle kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
welli:

rokiatu sharaaaaaaaaap before i slap u.who is editin? angry
do u have night blindness?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by ztyle(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
Wellious - we rules Da Love World cheesy
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
ztyle:

Wellious - we rules Da Love World cheesy
*rubs eyes* tongue
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by ztyle(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
IBK, Ta commot there Are u part of the Edo People? huh?
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
ztyle:

IBK, Ta commot there Are u part of the Edo People? huh?
grin grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by ztyle(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
IBK no yawa sorry ur name is not on the list wink
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
ztyle:

IBK no yawa sorry your name is not on the list wink
which list? tongue
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by ztyle(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
Edo People Board of Trustee List? grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
When it comes to being sexy. . . Igbo men takes the trophy. . . tongue
But a mixture of both Igbo/Yoruba will do. . . Sexiness + = love grin

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
ztyle:

Edo People Board of Trustee List? grin
oh that list, oh dear i'm not on the list, poor me embarassed cry grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by sheniqua: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

So a man like davidylan is perfect for you.
half Yoruba half Igbo grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

So a man like davidylan is perfect for you.
half Yoruba half Igbo grin
You wnt give up, will you? tongue
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

That's a lie tongue
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
stillwater:

That's a lie tongue
Says who? grin
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
says mu a cool
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
stillwater:

says mu a cool
lol well, mu a is wrong cool
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by waterworks(f): 4:04am On Jun 05, 2008
pls guys dont take any of the generalisations personally thats wat they are generalisations dont attack the person above for quoting wat[b] they heard[/b]
at the end of the day no person can fully proove any of all this cos noone has dated every single person from even just one tribe so lets here wat u got.
@tngtech
on the contrary i actually think its ibo men that stick to thier kind how does the saying go again??
for every emeka there is a chidinma!

by the wayhow true is the calabar and sex thing? i actually recently heard that some moms teach thier gurls how to pleasure thier husbands before the get married!
Re: What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? by Xiomarra: 4:21am On Jun 05, 2008
Not a matter of tribe since you can never sample all tribes in Nigeria. And it really has nothing to do with love but chemistry. Love can only translate to what I need at the moment.

Personally. . . . .

When I need a little "agbero style' I go to the Bini's or Niger Deltans. coolThese ones will leave everlasting marks on your arse. You will feel like a bicycle afterwards with a smile on your face.

When I need a little "nastiness". . . I go to the Calabars or those "Kerewa Zulezoo" areas. . .never afraid to drink urine. cheesy They will gladly open their mouths like 2Face Idibia.

When I need a little "flash" with a touch of "Buga". . . . or Fuji in my bed, I go to Yorubaland. kiss

When I need a lot of "quickies for cash". . . . .to Hausa and back home before day breaks or the cock crows. grin You will be handsomely compensated. . . you don't need to work too hard. kiss

When I need a real work out. . . the Igbo never fails. The effects last to thy kindom come. Marriage for sure.

The rest of the tribes. . .I never reach thia. :

So in my neck of the woods. . . I will say. . . . it depends on ma "mood" and "moon"! kiss

They all have something to offer. . .too bad I can't have them all under the same roof. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nose Rings On Guys Cute Or Gay? / See How Naija Guys Chat / Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.