Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,556 members, 7,948,155 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? (739 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? by Sanandreas10(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2013
I just gone through of One My

documentaries, and I deduced that

.Human Being are Not son Of God

But Slave....!

According To the book Of Roman

chapter 6 verse 16-22..i deduced

some fact that We are really

slaves Of God...

and even though when i read The

Book Of Luke.chapter 22 verse 67-

71 .jesus is never son Of God But

Slave...pls, check Your Bible For

more Clearification...........!!!!

Another one ,i read was the book

Of mathew chapter 19 verse 16-

A man came to jesus christ and

said Pls, the Good one ," what are

some thing i should be doing so

as to live A Good Eternal Life"..Jesus

Christ Replied that There is No

Good One anywhere .but He

GOd(Allah) is the only Good

One...Allah Akbar.....
i

it Is high Time i revert To islam

back OOOOOOO...

elhomdullilah...the truth has been

Prevail........ .so this yeye People are Decietful and deluding us...??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
If U are Proud to be Moslem..I LIKE REPRESENT 100IBADAH.
cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? by Emmyk(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2013
Do whatever you like with your life. Your life, your choice. undecided
Re: Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? by Sanandreas10(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Emmyk: Do whatever you like with your life. Your life, your choice. undecided
grin
Emmyk: Do whatever you like with your life. Your life, your choice. undecided

hhhhhhhh!
Blazing inferno is imminent bro?
Pls, leave that religion!
Re: Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? by enilove(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sanandreas10: I just gone through of One My

documentaries, and I deduced that

.Human Being are Not son Of God

But Slave....!

According To the book Of Roman

chapter 6 verse 16-22..i deduced

some fact that We are really

slaves Of God...

and even though when i read The

Book Of Luke.chapter 22 verse 67-

71 .jesus is never son Of God But

Slave...pls, check Your Bible For

more Clearification...........!!!!

Another one ,i read was the book

Of mathew chapter 19 verse 16-

A man came to jesus christ and

said Pls, the Good one ," what are

some thing i should be doing so

as to live A Good Eternal Life"..Jesus

Christ Replied that There is No

Good One anywhere .but He

GOd(Allah) is the only Good

One...Allah Akbar.....
i

it Is high Time i revert To islam

back OOOOOOO...

elhomdullilah...the truth has been

Prevail........ .so this yeye People are Decietful and deluding us...??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
If U are Proud to be Moslem..I LIKE REPRESENT 100IBADAH.
cheesy
cheesy

This is what is written in Romans 6:16 KJV
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

There is a dff btw a servant and a slave.
If you are a govt worker,you are a public servant or civil servant and not slave.

If you are an employee,you are a servant to your employer and a "master servant relationship" is established btw you and your employer.

Who is a slave? A slave is one who is COMPLETELY subservient to a DOMINATING INFLUENCE.
A slave does not have a life of his own. He can be killed and no one we ask the owner of the slave any question. A slave serves without any reward ,salary or payment in any form.

The opposit of a slave is "freeman"
The opposit of servant is "master".

It is a curse to be a slave.

The above passage you gave is not what is written as you can see.

You also gave the below passage to proof your assertion and that Jesus said he is the slave of God;
Luke 22:67-71 KJV
Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe: [68] And if I also ask you , ye will not answer me, nor let me go. [69] Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God. [70] Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am. [71] And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth.

The conclusion of the jews above is that Jesus confirmed that he is the Son of God. That is why in verse 71 above the pharisees etc said, " What need we any any further witnedd? for we ourselved HAVE HEARD OF HIS OWN MOUTH."

So,where did you google your own slave from?

Frankly speaking , it is a curse to be a slave.
God did not curse you but all muslims have invited curses upon their heads by accepting Islam and the idol Allah or is Allat?

You should rejoice for opening this thread thereby coming accross this fact because it is not too late to renounce that religion.
Jesus said you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

The Bible also says "thou shall not tell lie". Next time quote correctly what you see or read.

1 Like

Re: Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? by Sanandreas10(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
enilove:

This is what is written in Romans 6:16 KJV
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

There is a dff btw a servant and a slave.
If you are a govt worker,you are a public servant or civil servant and not slave.

If you are an employee,you are a servant to your employer and a "master servant relationship" is established btw you and your employer.

Who is a slave? A slave is one who is COMPLETELY subservient to a DOMINATING INFLUENCE.
A slave does not have a life of his own. He can be killed and no one we ask the owner of the slave any question. A slave serves without any reward ,salary or payment in any form.

The opposit of a slave is "freeman"
The opposit of servant is "master".

It is a curse to be a slave.

The above passage you gave is not what is written as you can see.

You also gave the below passage to proof your assertion and that Jesus said he is the slave of God;
Luke 22:67-71 KJV
Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe: [68] And if I also ask you , ye will not answer me, nor let me go. [69] Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God. [70] Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am. [71] And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth.

The conclusion of the jews above is that Jesus confirmed that he is the Son of God. That is why in verse 71 above the pharisees etc said, " What need we any any further witnedd? for we ourselved HAVE HEARD OF HIS OWN MOUTH."

So,where did you google your own slave from?

Frankly speaking , it is a curse to be a slave.
God did not curse you but all muslims have invited curses upon their heads by accepting Islam and the idol Allah or is Allat?

You should rejoice for opening this thread thereby coming accross this fact because it is not too late to renounce that religion.
Jesus said you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

The Bible also says "thou shall not tell lie". Next time quote correctly what you see or read.

LOL......
To the best of My Knowledge ?bro, It is sadly i called You dunce, and retarded.........sorry for the nuance.....
That is not business of mine ok, whether i quote it righly or not....
But what i u quote correspond what you also wrote, i wrote it offhand ok....

According to your definition of

slave..u said someone that is

completely subserveint to

dominatary influences;;;;and a

slave does not have right of his

own........! .Yes,...honestly speaking I am Slave Of Allah And I really Proud to be.
The reason been that.God can never be my father , because he was the one that created me from the despise semen...and He wasnot that Give birth to me..
Secondly, IF YOU ARE NOT SLAVE OF GOD, THEN PROVE TO ME NOW HOW YOU WERE BORN, DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER THE EXACT,DAY,TIME, YOU WERE BORN,SO, IF GOD IS YOUR OWN FATHER AS YOU RIGHTLY CLAIM YOUR ASSERTION,THEN HE SUPPOSED TO UNVEIL EVERYTHING TO YOU,OR AS YA FATHER EVEN HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOU

it seems that is how your brain is

limited.your ideology is below

standard bro...?..
Honestly speaking,

all right .let me put this question to you in an unequivocal way..? Was It God That Gave birth to Jesus.......that U now started Calling him Son Of God, Some clowns Even tag him GOD.....

Like "JESUS IS LORD".
Pls, tell me ,isn't that ridiculous, ludicrous, and absurd........
How can a person deliver by Human Being be GOD....

Some of U pples even uttered Gibberish that God created Himself From the Image Of Humanbeing.....haBa.haba...that is really Next to Impossible......?Have You evered been Opportuned to see how devil is not to Talk Of God.(ALLAH (s.w.T)...NOt Allat.ok...try to be Informed,;;;;
cheesy
cheesy

still on the existing Protocol,You are slave and even servant Of God....?Slave In the sense that, Are you the planner of what you eat, drink, the way you talk,.....why cannot you reasoned for a while that someone is behind this, and HE Allah Is your Lord and you are his slave......

You are defining slave according to Dictionary?....Were you the one that wrote it,I PITY U

1 Like

Re: Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? by oglipaul: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
To me God does not have children.we are only called sons of God.due to the relationship we have with God,GOD is.loving caring protecting etc.we are his slave because we are under his commandment.and we must obey our lord.we are GOD servants because we get rewarded for every good deeds.we do.i love to be the servant of Allah
Re: Are We Really Son Of God Or Slave.? by Sanandreas10(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
oglipaul: To me God does not have children.we are only called sons of God.due to the relationship we have with God,GOD is.loving caring protecting etc.we are his slave because we are under his commandment.and we must obey our lord.we are GOD servants because we get rewarded for every good deeds.we do.i love to be the servant of Allah
many thanks bro.for the writeup??
Jazakulla khairan..
smiley
cheesy
leave that Fella Alone?
He will soon know?

I dont think he can quote any verses of Quran, because Is Free From Anacronyms, Contradiction, discrepancies.
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Allah Akbar?

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Tarries Till The 22nd Century,what Would Be The Fate Of Christainity??? / Your 2014 Resolution / David Actually Killed Goliath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.