Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s (171317 Views)

Mtn Launches Mtn Beta Talk Plan Get 200% Per Recharge / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by drobadebayo: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
luluosas: My free Bounce data bonus have started browsing again ooh.
wat did u do to it?
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2013
drobadebayo:
no u are not oo.i have 1.6gb nd i cant evn use it
Mine have started working since. Is yours still refusing to browse up till now?
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2013
drobadebayo:
wat did u do to it?
Absolutely nothing. I have activated PAYU before the trouble started, so I keep trying to connect using gloflat APN until it started browsing again.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by yusufficient(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
To me AIRTEL roCks.... Da best network !!![color=#006600]
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Ayopercent(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls guys,what code are u using nw to check ur glo bounce data balance cos d #124# is not working again,it only works 4 Acc balance.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Mobsync(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ayopercent: Pls guys,what code are u using nw to check ur glo bounce data balance cos d #124# is not working again,it only works 4 Acc balance.

Send a blank sms to 127 (dont write anything in the message, just send it). They will reply you with your data balance.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by tomokungbe(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ayopercent: Pls guys,what code are u using nw to check ur glo bounce data balance cos d #124# is not working again,it only works 4 Acc balance.

Dial #122# to check ur bounce data balance

2 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Why2k(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Airtel is still the best
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by ganagagi: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have sucessful migrate to bounce but campus zone refuse when I dial this code *179*4# pls do I magrate to campus zone
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by pduke2: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
slap1: GLO Bounce is A MILLION TIMES BETTER than G-bam. I'm using G-Bounce now. The 30MB is credited sharperly, unlike G-bam that you may have to call Customer Care. BOUNCE is cool!

please do I get 150mb if I recharge 1000naira? pls respond. tanx
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
pduke2:

please do I get 150mb if I recharge 1000naira? pls respond. tanx
Yes but only when you buy N200 denomination recharge cards. Thank you.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by pduke2: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
luluosas:
Yes but only when you buy N200 denomination recharge cards. Thank you.

thanx for that response. please I av anoda question abeg no vex. if I wanna get a data bundle on my line, same bounce line. does it affect anything? ? like the call rates or free data? I would appreciate your response. need to know watsup before I subscribe on d line. thanx once more
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Emisco3310(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
[JideTheBlogger]
Globacom has launched a new tariff plan, GLO BOUNCE.

It is a prepaid plan available to new and existing Glo subscribers.

Key Features of Glo Bounce Tarrif plan :

·         Flat calling rate: Customers enjoy onnet and offnet calling rate of 12K/s i.e 12K/s to call ALL networks in Nigeria, after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s. 

·         Peeps rate: Customers on Bounce can call other Bounce subscribers at a heavily discounted rate of 5K/s and send SMS to same at N3.

·         Campus zone: Customers who are under the sites classified as campus zone enjoy 5K/s on calls to ALL Glo customers. Customers must opt for this service and it is exclusive to Glo Bounce. Dial *170*9# to opt in

·         Free night calls: Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.

·         Free data: Get 30MB free on recharge of N200 and above. Valid for 7 days.

·         Zero Facebook: Enjoy free facebook browsing at http://0.facebook.com/

·         Free RBT: One month free RBT to be enjoyed by customers on migration to Bounce

·         Unlimited Free SMS: Enjoy free SMS on every charged SMS sent (onnet, offnet or IDD). Free SMS can only be used for SMS to all networks in Nigeria.

How To Migrate To Glo Bounce

Dial  *170*4# 

NOTE: Only a single recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB which is valid for 7days. You won't get the 30MB by N100 twice. The MB accumulates if you keep recharging. 

Are u sure?
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Emisco3310(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Are u sure?
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Emisco3310(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Emisco3310(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Emisco3310: [/quote][quote author=luluosas]My free Bounce data bonus have started browsing again ooh.
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Emisco3310(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by Emisco3310(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Emisco3310: [/quote][quote author=luluosas]My free Bounce data bonus have started browsing again ooh.

are u sure?
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Emisco3310:

are u sure?
Sure!
Re: Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s by luluosas(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
pduke2:

thanx for that response. please I av anoda question abeg no vex. if I wanna get a data bundle on my line, same bounce line. does it affect anything? ? like the call rates or free data? I would appreciate your response. need to know watsup before I subscribe on d line. thanx once more
No, it will not affect it. I would rather advice that you buy N200 recharge cards to amount of the data volume you want to subscribe, so that you can accumulate extra free data bonus in addition to your paid data volume.
However, once you subscribe, GLO will start to bill your paid volume living out the free till you will exhaust the paid one. In order to keep your free data bonus active throughout the duration of your paid plan, do a weekly recharge of N200 so that the validity could be extended with 7 new days. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

nokia su-33w tv receiver update / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.