Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,580 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc (23041 Views)

This Beauty Died 2 Days After Saying Happy New Year! / A Tribute To Osayi Omoigui / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by bighead1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
rip man. thanking God for the breath in lungs
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by ibkgab001: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Comissioner Salute up..... RIP my Guy!!!
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by kayustones: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Everyone will leave one day, but when your eyes open on that side of eternity, what will you see? eternal glory and pleasure with God or eternal darkness,doom and horror with the devil; the choice is yours and you still have a chance of making it.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Agielted: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
It's such a pity that a promising young man is no more. May his soul rest in peace.

N:B- For those who think they have the biggest challenge in this world, don't let go, keep holding on. For when there's life, there's hope. God bless!

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by omo1doll(f): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its really sad,rip,lord watch ova d rest of us,amen.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by acarrel: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2013
RIP
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Kennyinusa(m): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2013
RIP
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Rexnegro(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2013
May his gentle soul Rip ...
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Flygerian1(m): 1:24am On Aug 14, 2013
Sun re!
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by barbielad(f): 2:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Hez my fwnd's(roomie) bf,its a pity.may his soul rest in d bosom of the lord
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by k2039: 3:07am On Aug 14, 2013
omo1 doll: Its really sad,rip,lord watch ova d rest of us,amen.
Amen
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by ricboy0496: 3:22am On Aug 14, 2013
our ways is not d ways of God so also our thought,so take heart byro bcoz life is deep no one is able to understnding d life we are living,but all we can say R.I d bossom of d lord Amen
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by mykemiley(f): 3:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Oh!death whia is thy sting,pls accept my condolence. RIP

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Christine01(f): 4:05am On Aug 14, 2013
This is so sad. RIP
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Uwakuwak(f): 5:33am On Aug 14, 2013
scientology: i hope and pray he was born again
some one already said he was her room mate boy friend.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by cosify: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2013
May your soul rest in peace.Amen. May God grant your family and friends the fortitude to bear the irrepairable loss.Amen.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by MMotimo: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2013
Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

May God comfort the bereaved
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by teeflak(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2013
Touching piece! This should be a clarion call to all, death is not a respecter of age, sex or dreams, just remember to live your life to the full (In Christ).Give your life to him today
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by deshclones(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Uwakuwak: some one already said he was her room mate boy friend.

Quit messing wit me gal....#laffing so hard#

Ijeoma nwanne
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Rest in peace brother, we love.....
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2013
R I P
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by benshow33: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2013
nerodenero: Kindly read again!

The Guy no fit read for English, except in his native dialect.
Anyways, Continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by dipotech: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2013
RIP
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by ask4double(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2013
What if life is a dream and death wakes us up? RIP Bro.....
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Holumba(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2013
R I P. Guy its a great loss
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by dazzle37(f): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2013
Evans RIP.

Words fail me because i practically watched you grow up, from your days as a kid in primary school through secondary and university. your parents always took care of me as thier own daughter. when the news of your death came to me that early morning, i assumed it was a dream,because that was about 5am in the morning i went back to bed hoping that i will wake up and someone will shout APRIL FOOL . but it was not. when i called your cousin and he told me he is in Abuja and heading to the hospital to see you, i literarily heard my heart breaking. continue to sleep in the lord. but you still live in our hearts.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2013
Eyaaa... RIP Evans. cry
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Heineken(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
pendusky: some times i think i guess i wish RRIP Cld means return if possible cry
damn it! Death is wicked. It took my bro in 1997 and I was like God why Rip evans
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2013
I dnt knw d deceasd bt readin ds tribute made me shed tears... RIP ND MAY GOD CONSOLE UR FAMILY....
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by Muscomide: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2013
dominique: May God comfort the loved ones he left behind. RIP evans sad

That was absolutely unecessary

I beg to disagree. Some fools need to be called out!
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by joanana(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2013
r i p bro... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc by ghettodreamz(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2013
O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? cry cry cry cry

RIP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / 10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). / Pictures Of Nigerian Independence Day Parade In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.