Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41104 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

what about albinos? Lol What kind of skin mutation is that?

Hello peoples, how ya doing today? I have had one terrible headache all day. I had to close early.
albinos are clean lepers too. same as caucasians. thats clean leprosy. thats why some africans try to kill them. they know it is a curse from God. i cant believe work can be hard in nigeria. you are amongst your own people. you should be ssmiling everyday. then again scripture says israel has become wicked. so ermm yeah i can see why working with black ppl can be stressful

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

the major obstacle I see is that we already a preconceived meaning of some words. For example, when you hear giant, what readily comes to mind is one very tall and huge guy. cheesy

however, reading the scripture again when Obadiah posted it (even before reading his explanation), it occured to me that the giant couldn't be literal in that sense cos of d last line of vs4. Sometimes, when reading these verses again, it's like u've never read them before cos u get a whole new understanding entirely and wonder where those words have been hiding all along.

I believe if we spend time to study more (me in particular), we will unravel so many hiding mysteries.

It's all good.

Thanks Obadiah.
[b]ahhh see you are finally getting it. thats why i keep saying go and multiply your talents. with everything i have dropped since starting this crusade, its enough talent for you to start your own multiplication now. you are not going to get credits for seeking all the answers from someone else. your credit comes from seeking the answers through diligence. scripture says assume diligence to make your election certain. of course you get the number of talents given to you initially, and then you assume diligence to multiply it. thats the path every chosen elect will go through, EVERY SINGLE ONE. i went through it. got the basics from some prophets of old and then with the motivation i got from seeing how the scriptures are really broken down ? it inspired me to go and multiply what i had. it is a path you will have to go through. the lord has opened the door in your soul now and now it is time for you to walk through. your being here with all these brothers and sisters we have in this group is not coincidental. you are all here because you were chosen to be here. you Tgirl, TPB, mcfynest, Mr President, MEILYN, MostHigh, Myself. of course we lost a couple along the way but those of you left standing were chosen. you were elected to be here. you are all special people to the lord. you are all renowned men and women of old. now its time to assume diligence and walk into your destiny as the future leaders of the next world to come. of course those of us whose talents have been multiplied above the others will be here for guidance if needed

and if you count the number of us in this group ? its the number 7 meaning completion. that means thats the completed number of elected on this forum ( this is a guess but the number 7 is completion )[/b]

1-TPB
2-TGIRL
3-MEILYN
4-MR PRESIDENT
5-MOSTHIGH
6-MCFYNEST
7-OBADIAH

COMPLETION-COINCIDENCE ? I THINK NOT

so the most populous ISRAELITE NATION in the world ( nigeria ) and the most populous RELIGIOUS forum in the most populous israelite nation in the world ( nairaland ). what are the chances that 7 of the 144,000 elect would be on this forum ? VERY HIGH

5 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

the major obstacle I see is that we already a preconceived meaning of some words. For example, when you hear giant, what readily comes to mind is one very tall and huge guy. cheesy

however, reading the scripture again when Obadiah posted it (even before reading his explanation), it occured to me that the giant couldn't be literal in that sense cos of d last line of vs4. Sometimes, when reading these verses again, it's like u've never read them before cos u get a whole new understanding entirely and wonder where those words have been hiding all along.

I believe if we spend time to study more (me in particular), we will unravel so many hiding mysteries.

It's all good.

Thanks Obadiah.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
obadiah777: [b]ahhh see you are finally getting it. thats why i keep saying go and multiply your talents. with everything i have dropped since starting this crusade, its enough talent for you to start your own multiplication now. you are not going to get credits for seeking all the answers from someone else. your credit comes from seeking the answers through diligence. scripture says assume diligence to make your election certain. of course you get the number of talents given to you initially, and then you assume diligence to multiply it. thats the path every chosen elect will go through, EVERY SINGLE ONE. i went through it. got the basics from some prophets of old and then with the motivation i got from seeing how the scriptures are really broken down ? it inspired me to go and multiply what i had. it is a path you will have to go through. the lord has opened the door in your soul now and now it is time for you to walk through. your being here with all these brothers and sisters we have in this group is not coincidental. you are all here because you were chosen to be here. you Tgirl, TPB, mcfynest, Mr President, MEILYN, MostHigh, Myself. of course we lost a couple along the way but those of you left standing were chosen. you were elected to be here. you are all special people to the lord. you are all renowned men and women of old. now its time to assume diligence and walk into your destiny as the future leaders of the next world to come. of course those of us whose talents have been multiplied above the others will be here for guidance if needed

and if you count the number of us in this group ? its the number 7 meaning completion. that means thats the completed number of elected on this forum ( this is a guess but the number 7 is completion )[/b]

1-TPB
2-TGIRL
3-MEILYN
4-MR PRESIDENT
5-MOSTHIGH
6-MCFYNEST
7-OBADIAH

#smiles

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
mcfynest:

#smiles

Yeah, you need to see me beaming with smiles here. That post is truly encouraging. I just don't wanna quote again after you. I'm all smiles.

Thanks Obadiah. I saw your post on the parable of the talents and it ministered to me. I know I have not been doing enough lately, but I'm surely trying to multiply that talent. wink

Where is Mosthigh? I have a message for him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
obadiah777:

and if you count the number of us in this group ? its the number 7 meaning completion. that means thats the completed number of elected on this forum ( this is a guess but the number 7 is completion )

1-TPB
2-TGIRL
3-MEILYN
4-MR PRESIDENT
5-MOSTHIGH
6-MCFYNEST
7-OBADIAH

so the most populous ISRAELITE NATION in the world ( nigeria ) and the most populous RELIGIOUS forum in the most populous israelite nation in the world ( nairaland ). what are the chances that 7 of the 144,000 elect would be on this forum ? VERY HIGH

First of all I'd love to say [size=18pt]BLESS THIS POST!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Yeah, you need to see me beaming with smiles here. That post is truly encouraging. I just don't wanna quote again after you. I'm all smiles.

Thanks Obadiah. I saw your post on the parable of the talents and it ministered to me. I know I have not been doing enough lately, but I'm surely trying to multiply that talent. wink

YES SEF WHERE IS MOSTHIGH? AND MY CRAYFISHES?? angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

abiku.....you too like food

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
obadiah777: [b]ahhh see you are finally getting it. thats why i keep saying go and multiply your talents. with everything i have dropped since starting this crusade, its enough talent for you to start your own multiplication now. you are not going to get credits for seeking all the answers from someone else. your credit comes from seeking the answers through diligence. scripture says assume diligence to make your election certain. of course you get the number of talents given to you initially, and then you assume diligence to multiply it. thats the path every chosen elect will go through, EVERY SINGLE ONE. i went through it. got the basics from some prophets of old and then with the motivation i got from seeing how the scriptures are really broken down ? it inspired me to go and multiply what i had. it is a path you will have to go through. the lord has opened the door in your soul now and now it is time for you to walk through. your being here with all these brothers and sisters we have in this group is not coincidental. you are all here because you were chosen to be here. you Tgirl, TPB, mcfynest, Mr President, MEILYN, MostHigh, Myself. of course we lost a couple along the way but those of you left standing were chosen. you were elected to be here. you are all special people to the lord. you are all renowned men and women of old. now its time to assume diligence and walk into your destiny as the future leaders of the next world to come. of course those of us whose talents have been multiplied above the others will be here for guidance if needed

1-TPB
2-TGIRL
3-MEILYN
4-MR PRESIDENT
5-MOSTHIGH
6-MCFYNEST
7-OBADIAH

Yuh don know Sire. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Wassap Tgirl.

Wetin una chop remain for me?

Eloheem! sons and daughters of the most high God .smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

TPB how you dey now?.smiley

Crayfish full ground let e just check.......
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
enjoy yaself. smiley

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

dat parable wasnt really about Talent huh... Dont misinterpret it oo, hahaha.... Since afternoon i no fit browse, network wahala 4rm MTN. Read d begining of the parable story, u will know wat it truly means.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
obadiah777: albinos are clean lepers too. same as caucasians. thats clean leprosy. thats why some africans try to kill them. they know it is a curse from God. i cant believe work can be hard in nigeria. you are amongst your own people. you should be ssmiling everyday. then again scripture says israel has become wicked. so ermm yeah i can see why working with black ppl can be stressful

U don't wanna know. The so called Christians are worse.

So, what's the difference between a Cau and an albino?

I know you posted a verse that said a particular nation is cursed from the womb or birth...that should be a Cau cos they hav a different spirit. Will albino be a caused Isrealite like miriam?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

U don't wanna know. The so called Christians are worse.

So, what's the difference between a Cau and an albino?

I know you posted a verse that said a particular nation is cursed from the womb or birth...that should be a Cau cos they hav a different spirit. Will albino be a caused Isrealite like miriam?
the only difference is, they have Israelite parents. Albino and Caucasians are clean lepers. So its the curse.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
MEILYN: dat parable wasnt really about Talent huh... Dont misinterpret it oo, hahaha.... Since afternoon i no fit browse, network wahala 4rm MTN. Read d begining of the parable story, u will know wat it truly means.

I believe it's talking about being fruitful, multiplying and keeping your lamp burning.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I believe it's talking about being fruitful, multiplying and keeping your lamp burning.
nope. Multiplying ke.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
obadiah777: Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

<<< giants mean men of importance. and these men of importance were men of old. this is a verse emphasizing reincarnation. they were renowned men of old who had reincarnated back to earth but this time their bodies are hybrids between israel men and heathen women. this is the point of corruption and dissolution of the original hebrew seed. what we call today interracial marriage

hmmm....this will be an example of do not be unequally yoked with unbels. how will it apply today? with a lot mixtures and lost heritage. Will it still apply to Isreal and non-Isreal or saved and unsaved?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
MEILYN: nope. Multiplying ke.

Multipying as in Gen 1. be fruitful n multiply...share the light. and how will u share if u don't understand what you are preaching? That's where studying to show thyself approved comes in.

Why not share your thot on what you think it is.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Obadizzle!

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Multipying as in Gen 1. be fruitful n multiply...share the light. and how will u share if u don't understand what you are preaching? That's where studying to show thyself approved comes in.

Why not share your thot on what you think it is.
okay, u know thats a parable. Its talking about the kingdom of Heaven and how to make it.

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own
servants, and delivered unto them his goods. You have to work to make the kingdom of Heaven, the road to Heaven isnt straight and easy, it is rough, so Jesus used dis parable to make people then understand some few things.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man
according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. everybody were created according to their ability, the journey begins.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. This man worked, and kept the commandments of God, till the final end.

The second man did same.

But the third man was rebellious and was preaching grace, he didnt keep the commandment of God.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. went to Heaven, because he was a faithful servant.

Same with the second.

The third man, was nuked. Lmao grin grin

That was what Obadiah meant, not by studying alone, practice what you study, multiply your talents by reading the bible and working 2wards perfection, then you will be that faithful servant.
Hope u understand now? Am on mobile, u know its difficult to type.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2013
*Kails*:
Obadizzle!

Nice one Kalis grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmmm....this will be an example of do not be unequally yoked with unbels. how will it apply today? with a lot mixtures and lost heritage. Will it still apply to Isreal and non-Isreal or saved and unsaved?
haaaa ur questions sumtimes ma, i try to understand it. Ur gramma is too big 4 me. Anyway Obadiah isnt here, let me answer what i can grab 4rm ur question.Jesus died to bring the Gentiles under the Law. And also for his elects. Some caucasians who keep the laws will be saved. Trust me, not that all caucasians will not be saved oo.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2013
@NerdyInterest where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2013

1-TPB
2-TGIRL
3-MEILYN
4-MR PRESIDENT
5-MOSTHIGH
6-MCFYNEST
7-OBADIAH

OUCH !!!!!!!

DAYUUUM, WHADDAYANO? grin The azz whopping continueth for moi. First, Caesar & now OBD. grin
Hate to ruin the perfect score. So before I move permanently to the sidelines armed with my KJV and excellent materials from our Rabbi OBD & YouTube, I gats to do a quick shout out to all my peepz:

El Presidente - Agbalagbi !!! Eyan mi! Watagwan? grin

TPB & TGirl - Awayu, Babes? Carry on representing, Sweeries.

Meilyn - OBD-in-training (Lol). Hailings to you.

Mcfynest - Sup, Bruv. E don tay.

MostHigh & OBD - Just a lil update.

Still in the process of upping my game with respect to the scriptures. Currently in the "Read it All" phase. Confident I will soon progress to linking precepts upon precepts and then building stories by linking precepts upon precepts. Then, study the history of the world (Any suggestions re materials?). Thereafter, link the world in prophetic books like Zechariah, Revelation and Daniel. Then start to see the whole world in the scriptures and hope to get to a point where in any situation in life, I can link up a few scriptures in my head and explain why it is happening.

Phew!!! #Willgetthereb4thenukeshopefully grin

Ciao mis amigos. Now, unto Caesar tinz ... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: @NerdyInterest where have you been?

Sup, Bro. Mehn, na Caesar. Can see you have been doing a great job. Well done. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Sup, Bro. Mehn, na Caesar. Can see you have been doing a great job. Well done. grin
hahaha, we miss u sis. Nice write up, up there grin grin really funny. All praises to Yah, its not my doing. grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: haaaa ur questions sumtimes ma, i try to understand it. Ur gramma is too big 4 me. Anyway Obadiah isnt here, let me answer what i can grab 4rm ur question.Jesus died to bring the Gentiles under the Law. And also for his elects. Some caucasians who keep the laws will be saved. Trust me, not that all caucasians will not be saved oo.

Isaiah 49:6
6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2013
MEILYN: okay, u know thats a parable. Its talking about the kingdom of Heaven and how to make it.

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own
servants, and delivered unto them his goods. You have to work to make the kingdom of Heaven, the road to Heaven isnt straight and easy, it is rough, so Jesus used dis parable to make people then understand some few things.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man
according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. everybody were created according to their ability, the journey begins.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. This man worked, and kept the commandments of God, till the final end.

The second man did same.

But the third man was rebellious and was preaching grace, he didnt keep the commandment of God.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. went to Heaven, because he was a faithful servant.

Same with the second.

The third man, was nuked. Lmao grin grin

That was what Obadiah meant, not by studying alone, practice what you study, multiply your talents by reading the bible and working 2wards perfection, then you will be that faithful servant.
Hope u understand now? Am on mobile, u know its difficult to type.

DAYUMMMMM shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

First of all I'd love to say [size=18pt]BLESS THIS POST!![/size]

Mammy, that you in d second pic? wink

Dayummmm, beautiful Mammy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2013
NerdyInterests:

OUCH !!!!!!!

DAYUUUM, WHADDAYANO? grin The azz whopping continueth for moi. First, Caesar & now OBD. grin
Hate to ruin the perfect score. So before I move permanently to the sidelines armed with my KJV and excellent materials from our Rabbi OBD & YouTube, I gats to do a quick shout out to all my peepz:

El Presidente - Agbalagbi !!! Eyan mi! Watagwan? grin

TPB & TGirl - Awayu, Babes? Carry on representing, Sweeries.

Meilyn - OBD-in-training (Lol). Hailings to you.

Mcfynest - Sup, Bruv. E don tay.

MostHigh & OBD - Just a lil update.

Still in the process of upping my game with respect to the scriptures. Currently in the "Read it All" phase. Confident I will soon progress to linking precepts upon precepts and then building stories by linking precepts upon precepts. Then, study the history of the world (Any suggestions re materials?). Thereafter, link the world in prophetic books like Zechariah, Revelation and Daniel. Then start to see the whole world in the scriptures and hope to get to a point where in any situation in life, I can link up a few scriptures in my head and explain why it is happening.

Phew!!! #Willgetthereb4thenukeshopefully grin

Ciao mis amigos. Now, unto Caesar tinz ... grin grin grin

Hey NerdySweets, wats good with ya? you been scarcer than Balut in Phillipines grin

Used to be like you, always in the sidelines until indulgence in the new wine made me lose my inhibitions grin grin hic hic grin grin

Good to know you're fine and doing good. The family loves you. Check in more often, wouldya wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Mr President:

Isaiah 49:6
6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
grin grin grin wow, mr president. I dey jealous oo, all dis ur precepts dey high my moral.... Anyway am on mobile so i cant be bringing such precepts, my Laptop destroy since early January, av been using my phone since then. Money scarce mehn. But erm ur precepts are wonderful man. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply)

Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.