Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Need Your Advice.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Advice.. (643 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / Your Advice For Someone Visiting Lagos For The First Time? / Dv 2010 Winners Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice.. by brownid: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi guys, i need your advice. My brother is planning of going to Dubai to hustle and i have tried to stop him but he refuse to listen to me. He has no degree but only diploma and has no hand work too. Please is it a good move? Can he survive in Dubai through Hustling and do jobs there pay good?
Re: I Need Your Advice.. by Vicjustice: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
brownid: Hi guys, i need your advice. My brother is planning of going to Dubai to hustle and i have tried to stop him but he refuse to listen to me. He has no degree but only diploma and has no hand work too. Please is it a good move? Can he survive in Dubai through Hustling and do jobs there pay good?
If your desire is to "stop him", then why is your interest the money that can be made there, and your concern is the lack of qualification.
Are you not talking about yourself?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice.. by superior1: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
brownid: Hi guys, i need your advice. My brother is planning of going to Dubai to hustle and i have tried to stop him but he refuse to listen to me. He has no degree but only diploma and has no hand work too. Please is it a good move? Can he survive in Dubai through Hustling and do jobs there pay good?

It is not a good move. Stay in Nigeria and finish your studies.
Re: I Need Your Advice.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
hahahaahha.........@vicjustice, your response to the OP made me laugh,but,you also spoke my thoughts and mind..... cheesy cheesy grin grin
Vicjustice:
If your desire is to "stop him", then why is your interest the money that can be made there, and your concern is the lack of qualification.
Are you not talking about yourself?
Re: I Need Your Advice.. by justwise(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2013

(1)

Teenage Boy Stowed Away Inarik Flight To Lagos / Why We Grounded Dana Airlines — FG / US Guarantees "Painless Visa Process" For Nigerians....compiled By Msol Muzik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.