Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,322 members, 7,947,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

See Tonto Dike's Pair of Strange Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tonto Dike's Pair of Strange Shoes (2162 Views)

See Tonto Dikeh Showing Qualities Of A Good Mother [PHOTOS] / See Tonto's Transformation Through The Years. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tonto Dike's Pair of Strange Shoes by TTBlog(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
I love the hair,dress,sun-shade and bag. But that shoe is what i cannot comprehend oo. Can someone please tell me the name of this shoe Tonto Dike is Rocking.
She took this picture on her way to Cool Fm for an interview wit Manny n d Angelz.

Source: http://omoalaja..com/2013/08/help-what-kind-of-shoe-is-tonto-wearing.html

Re: See Tonto Dike's Pair of Strange Shoes by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dats not a shoe the trouser is covering her legs nd shoe
Re: See Tonto Dike's Pair of Strange Shoes by destino24(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
RESERVED....
Re: See Tonto Dike's Pair of Strange Shoes by dreeebaby: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
I dont know why pple keep ranting abt ds babe....she no send. today it is her shoe.. tomorrow it is her ......

(1) (Reply)

SEXIEST MAN ALIVE / Petite Beauties! Toke Makinwa & Mocheddah Looking Fab (photos) / See What Cynthia Morgan Said About Fuel And PHCN (TWEET)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.