Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History (2056 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by onila(f): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
21 year old video vixen and lingerie model Beverly Osu is the only Big Brother Africa contestant never to have been nominated for eviction since the reality series started in 2003. Now, that's a feat! You think she will win?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XnyFDHvpJl8/UgoqL_YHGYI/AAAAAAAB7W4/VouqsOKmOS4/s1600/Beverly17.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by k2039: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
The week she is nominated for eviction will be her last, that I'm sure of.
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
She'll definitely win it

She's come this far not to. Her pride is at stake

If na to nyash Melvin, then so be it
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
joeydozzy: She'll definitely win it

She's come this far not to. Her pride is at stake

If na to nyash Melvin, then so be it
Lol
Onila, someone else created this thread before you and I have already commented there.
However, I know you will pull more crowd to your own thread 'cause of your many -followers-.
Enjoy!
Beverly ko?! BEEverly ni?
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by Ruq: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
It don't change nuthin, I just want melvin to win it.
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by bimbos3xy(f): 2:31am On Aug 14, 2013
She's a disgrace to Nigeria, don't vote for her.
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by Nomski0(f): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2013
bimbos3xy: She's a disgrace to Nigeria, don't vote for her.
Do you even watch the show
All these people that watch from facebook comments and think they know everything. Mtchew
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2013
k2039: The week she is nominated for eviction will be her last, that I'm sure of.
These is the last week, so she can't be up for eviction!!
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by Airforce1(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2013
bimbos3xy: She's a disgrace to Nigeria, don't vote for her.

Hypocrite!

Which Nigeria?

Nigeria is already a disgrace on her own so shut the phuck up and mind your business okay?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by Omobarca: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2013
Airforce1:

Hypocrite!

Which Nigeria?

Nigeria is already a disgrace on her own so shut the phuck up and mind your business okay?
grin gbam!
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by nerodenero: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Airforce1:

Hypocrite!

Which Nigeria?

I don't like the programme but your submission is so on point.
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by k2039: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Wizee: These is the last week, so she can't be up for eviction!!
Oh I see.
Re: Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History by mukina2: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2013

(1)

5 People With Superpowers Caught On Camera (real Life) / Best Websites To Download Movies / Gafar Williams' Dobox Is Africa's Netflix And Not Iroko TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.