Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,650 members, 7,937,933 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23644 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by simpleseyi: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls can someone define PROSTITUTION ? Dear poster if and when you decide to start, kindly contact Femi Fani -Kayode if you are Ibo. FFK loves Ibo girls and will be glad to add you to his long list and you will also be previledged to be in same list as Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu and others.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Op I can just imagine what you might be going through. Wish I could write u a cheque for the said amountsharply but I cant. For you to have opened the thread I feel that Even if you sleep with this man you might do it with tears in your eyes. To tell u the truth you might be shocked to find out that this guy may chop you and not give you this money u need. Thats life.

I have a degree but I havnt used it so far other than telling ppl I have a degree but I have a job and am paid well for it. The degree will give u good chances after school but at the end of the day I know ppl who schooled abroad and are unemployed. The degree u are ready to do anything for is not ur God. Sorry to get preachy, cos I hate it when ppl do that but Paul said " I sowed Appolos waterd; but God gave the increase" Whatever you choose to do is a seed u wre sowing. Choose wisely.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Emaprince: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
I wonder why most girls are coming out here to support this stupid act..How would you feel if you find out that your husband is cheating on you and sponsoring one young female student out there?..please don't be a hypocrite..

I think sugga daddies are mostly married men and I wouldn't advice any girl to go sleeping with another woman's husband.

@khaffi
your type will cheat on your husband if the man is broke all in the name of trying to survive and provide for the kids

black_beau: You are already justifying it because you know its wrong. BTW,hope you'll be fine when your husband decides to 'help' other young girls?
nice question my dear
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

Must a young boy spend for y'all??

I think its high time the F.G banned our girls from schooling..

All they need is a man to take care of them..

The girl Education after primary school is not necessary..

You go fear fear. When they visit your house, you see she has no home training. That is why no young boy will spend on her...

For records, i know a house where about 3 girls are being taken care of by their future husbands. Their father is late but for good training, they are all going through school thanks to their fiances...

A man cannot train a girl who is unfaithful and unstable in a relationship...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Elxandre(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
What you guys should be doing now is trying to give her ideas...not criticizing her!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Youngpo413: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
@OP let me ask you one question:
If you were a guy,what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by luluosas(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed
Are you therefore hinging your graduation to sexual enslavement? What a pity! You need to be flogged big time.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MeGaStReEt: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
WAY FORWARD
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by sage2(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed

Does punctuation marks mean anything to you? And why would you need a sugar daddy when you stated that, "your parents can keep on paying your school fees"?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by samejura(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
please, what is wrong is wrong! be faithful to God and He will bring someone who is not interested in such devilish intentions to assist you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: I feel ur pain swthrt but a girl has gotta do what a girl gotta dowink
whose pain ar u talking abt? cant u read wella? D gel doznt av any skul fee probs. She iz evn in hr final yr. Hr dad didnt complain did he? Nw you ar sayin, "a girl has gotta do what a girl gotta do"
c mouth
Naso u share urself for all ur lecturers?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Someone actually opened a thread to seek approval for prostitution shocked shocked shocked? I no fit shout lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by beebwai: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
is it okay to rob to feed your family?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
sage_:

Does punctuation marks mean anything to you? And why would you need a sugar daddy when you stated that, "your parents can keep on paying your school fees"?
Punctuation marks 0% i wonder hw it got to the front page *smh*
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by johnstar(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na wa o, young ppl of nowadays ehn... Money is d root of all evil undecided.....
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: I've heard everything that everybody's got to say and i appreciate the response, pls don't judge me my mom is and has always been my only source of income now she's lost her job am finding it to survive I can't even buy myself food to eat so its quite hard and I will be resuming school next week and am yet to raise even 10% of my fees.

i dislike seeing people suffer like this. Post your account number, lets help you in our own way....

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Svelteb(f): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Frankly speaking, most ladies would tell you they'd rather drop out than date older men simply because they av nt bn in da shoe... Dre is dis cousin of mine dat wud say i can't date older men, i can never date yahoo guys nd blah blah(some 4 years ago)...she wud even curse any lady dat does so. When she had some financial probs nd her guardian was so low on cash, she cudn't help, she told me, Anty, i wish i had a sugar daddy or a yahoo boyfriend dat can just help(nd me, i neva start wrk dn so she cudnt have even asked me 4 dat kinda help). I stared @ her but didnt respond.... I'm telling u guys now dat she now has a kid and lives with a yahoo guy.... Iyen tu nko? Nd i'll neva crucify her 4 dat.........she chose to live her life dat way mhen
Not dat i like d SUGARDADDY idea or justifying it.........but whoever does dat surely has her reasons for doing so.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Anvaller: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
@OP
Try to explore other options but if that is sincerely and honestly ur last and only option, why not? U need to survive and succeed at the same time. Some of successful ppl that are praised in our society today might have also gone thru some hard times in the past that made them do some stuffs just to cross the hurdle. As far as I am concerned, I love it when ppl keep clean record but I wouldn't judge you if u are not able to due to inevitable circumstances. At least it is not as bad as the popular equivalent in the States, stripping to pay tuition, or prost1tuting, never do those.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: I feel ur pain swthrt but a girl has gotta do what a girl gotta dowink
For d poster ask because she feels like knowing. @Khaffi hw can u advice ur follow girl indirectly to sleep with anoda Woman,s Husband? Are they nt small biz to do after school? Ur mates are platen hair ,nails fixing, buying and saleling till they finish school. I mean from their first year in school to finish nobody is helping them.Now all the young guys that are talking to u,u refuse the 2morrow u will be complain naija boyz dis and dat.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
The OP's dilemma here is similar to what I experienced as a teenager when I had to steal from my father to buy a hymn book. Till tomorrow, I still can't say if I was right or wrong.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Originalsly: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Final year or no final year.... you have the mindset of a prostitute/runz girl. If you graduate or not....admit it or not...local or abroad... that will be your life unless you reset your thinking now.Earning money is not in your books...only by selling your body."I'm already having sex...so why have sex for free when I can be paid for it?" You cqn start off with one sugar daddy for now...but two is better than one...and why not work all the boys on campus?..make your parents proud?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by leonard509(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Its right o..wat stupid question....wen you get married don't think of having your husband all to your self....he must be sugar daddying a girl...*nd he'll use half of his salary in taking care of his sugar girl's need
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by moppie123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
There's money everywhere. Underground, on the surface and even in the air. There's a lot of money in agriculture sef let alone the talent u have in u. So u see dear, money is so common. Why then would u want to give up a priceless asset for COMMON money? No matter how much u get from runz u'd still be seen as CHEAP. What will now happen after graduation and the jobs are not forthcoming? U would definitely continue the runs girl biz. I know u are in a very dicey situation but Just be careful, think well and pray. There are opportunities lurking arnd in every corner . u just have to search and think......
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by deeptesting(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2013

It only depends on the xteristics of those who brought you up and you are a reflection of them otherwise you should know that there are one million and ways to go around your predicament without resorting to fu...*****cking your fathers friend....It is wrong, immoral and prostitution is prostitution, if u like operate from hotel, or street or from school.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by justplainpaul(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
I think i can help you with a $1000.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MacLovington(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mayra C:
First if she put that post, I don't think she's completely ok with that...Secondly,u cannot use d fact that she is sexually active to validate d guy behavior and all this...''everything comes at a price'' Human values, human beings have NO price..By the simple fact of knowing that she needs money so bad and she's ready to do everything she can for that, this guy is just taking advantage of d situation..Pretty sad..Do u really think that she would have been with him if she did not need money...so pls again, some people have to stop taking advantage of other people's weakeness..If someone really wanna help, he can go ahead without taking any advantage of d situation...u cannot give money for helping expecting sex in return ..

It seems that some women just like to blame men for everything. What's the highest amount you have ever given to anyone for free?

The highest I have given is £3,000 but I wouldn't do it again. People think you are silly or pick money on the ground.
I still do help but over £500 is a no no.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by eikeem(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Questions: Dear poster,let's assume you were married and your husband was keeping an aristo because he was funding her education, what would be your reaction?
What kind of friends do you keep? A friend once helped me out when I was stuck in school.
Have you told your parents about your decision? They sponsored you this far;so they should know what happens next.

Whatever is bad,is bad. Shikena! *sips pure water on the rocks*
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
optimus-prime1:
If Beverly Osu reads this, she'd laugh herself out literally...
what is beverly osu?? Is it a name of a goat?? angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by luluosas(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: I've heard everything that everybody's got to say and i appreciate the response, pls don't judge me my mom is and has always been my only source of income now she's lost her job am finding it to survive I can't even buy myself food to eat so its quite hard and I will be resuming school next week and am yet to raise even 10% of my fees.
Soliciting for help just like you asking this question would have been your best bet.
However, drop the sugar nonsense idea as you will live to regret it in your entire life. If you are a true Christian, I will advice you pray and believe God that something good will come your way miraculously.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by luluosas(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
$ugardaddy:
The OP's dilemma here is similar to what I experienced as a teenager when I had to steal from my father to buy a hymn book. Till tomorrow, I still can't say if I was right or wrong.
Go and confess it (make restitution) to your father because, you were VERY wrong to have stolen from your own father.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Adedayo516(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
For d poster ask because she feels like knowing. @Khaffi hw can u advice ur follow girl indirectly to sleep with anoda Woman,s Husband? Are they nt small biz to do after school? Ur mates are platen hair ,nails fixing, buying and saleling till they finish school. I mean from their first year in school to finish nobody is helping them.Now all the young guys that are talking to u,u refuse the 2morrow u will be complain naija boyz dis and dat.
wait, you actually attended secondary school?!.....Found this whole $hit you wrote really hard to comprehend!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.