Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad (1189 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Joseph Yobo Sponsored Rice Distributed In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by ajasaolufemi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Who says Amala Politics is over in South/West?...watch how Lagosians jostle for parceled jollof doled out by Mainlan Local Government at Iponri in celebration of d life of Fashola's dad...visit..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDGvkG4RGc
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by HezronLorraine(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Holy smokesgrin.
Nothing new.
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Poverty in the land
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by takedat(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by talktimi(m): 4:58am On Aug 14, 2013
Really sophisticated indeed
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 14, 2013
@op

Your heading is misleading. There was nothing like jollof rice or distribution of food in that video as you claimed. There was nothing that I saw in that video that showed any connection with the celebration of Governor Fashola's father's life.

Tell us at what time in the video you saw where people "jostling for jollof rice" as you claimed in your post.

Do you have fear of God when you set out like this to lie?

1 Like

Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:19am On Aug 14, 2013
As you can see yourself our people need more resources and welfare to sustain. The high population of Ibos in Lagos has strained our ability at Lg and State level to meet the first obligations of providing security for the Yoruba indigenes. We therefore must bring about programs to change this inadequacies and part of that will be a shift in trend of Ibo population.

1. Destitutes and delinquents of Ibo origin will be transported back to head bridge, Onitsha.

2. Tax defaulters and evaders of Ibo origin will have their business license revoked and their properties sealed.

3. Armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists of Ibo origin will be prosecuted by law and upon conviction will be deported to go serve their time in Onitsha and beyond.

4. Migration control posts will be established to help manage regional crossings.

This 4-point initiative will be reviewed every 4yrs and evaluated for sustenance.

Our people are hereby urged that in order for the initiative to succeed and a robust food security and social welfare program to hold they must support the efforts of their Lg, their state government and OPC.
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by ajasaolufemi(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2013
@ Talk to me..Don't tell me you are a deaf and dumb. Videos don't lie..It has sound authenticity: Listen to it. Besides, check the source of the video, it is not one of the nameless, faceless domains where people publish anything...it is a national news medium and it dare not pay with such sensitive topic for mere cheap popularity. Yesterday marked the Fidau of Fashola's dad and most Local Government Areas celebrated the occasion as they please. This took place at Iponri area of Lagos, yesterday....parceled jollof rice...that is what the they were given..dint you see the children walk away with ders
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by talktimi(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2013
ajasa olufemi: @ Talk to me..Don't tell me you are a deaf and dumb. Videos don't lie..It has sound authenticity: Listen to it. Besides, check the source of the video, it is not one of the nameless, faceless domains where people publish anything...it is a national news medium and it dare not pay with such sensitive topic for mere cheap popularity. Yesterday marked the Fidau of Fashola's dad and most Local Government Areas celebrated the occasion as they please. This took place at Iponri area of Lagos, yesterday....parceled jollof rice...that is what the they were given..dint you see the children walk away with ders
i guess you diatribe is directed @ payless since he's the one who questioned your post. Ok
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Kairoseki77: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2013
That was a trick to target people for deportation.

BTW, what makes you think this had anything to do with Fashola, or his father?
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Kairoseki77: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2013
I see a lot of flat heads in that group!
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by ajasaolufemi(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2013
@ Payless, you can answer me....I misconstrued your identity for Talktimi. @Talktimi, I tender my unreserved apology..sure you will win a case if you sue me for improper address on nairaland..lolz.......
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Youngzedd(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Up Lagosians grin grin

Fashola's brothers and sisters.

They will soon soak garri in Fashola's place when the Igbos will have their own FREEDOM.

Just a matter of time.
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by talktimi(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2013
ajasa olufemi: @ Payless, you can answer me....I misconstrued your identity for Talktimi. @Talktimi, I tender my unreserved apology..sure you will win a case if you sue me for improper address on nairaland..lolz.......
i no dey sue person o, its all intellectual barbed fun here on nairaland.
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Otunnegithere: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2013
They keep struggling for crumbs while I keep buying up their land.

1 Like

Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by PapaBrowne(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
As you can see yourself our people need more resources and welfare to sustain. The high population of Ibos in Lagos has strained our ability at Lg and State level to meet the first obligations of providing security for the Yoruba indigenes. We therefore must bring about programs to change this inadequacies and part of that will be a shift in trend of Ibo population.

1. Destitutes and delinquents of Ibo origin will be transported back to head bridge, Onitsha.

2. Tax defaulters and evaders of Ibo origin will have their business license revoked and their properties sealed.

3. Armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists of Ibo origin will be prosecuted by law and upon conviction will be deported to go serve their time in Onitsha and beyond.

4. Migration control posts will be established to help manage regional crossings.

This 4-point initiative will be reviewed every 4yrs and evaluated for sustenance.

Our people are hereby urged that in order for the initiative to succeed and a robust food security and social welfare program to hold they must support the efforts of their Lg, their state government and OPC.

Apparently, from your post, all I can deduce is that "your people" are not capable of competing favorably with people from the other side of the Niger.
In business, they'll outdo your people.
In Education, they'll outdo your people.
In jobs, they'll outdo your people.
In property acquisition, they'll out do your people.

I totally understand. You need to drive them out because you cannot compete with them.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by ajasaolufemi(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2013
To an extent...I second OPC nairaland's point of view...over population is not letting us copncentrate on our own indigenes in Lagos/S?West in general>>>>>>E be like say make i move motion so that d Development Agenda for Western Nigeria (DAWN) to include in their programme an ID card for S/Western indigenes.lol
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by talktimi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
ajasa olufemi: To an extent...I second OPC nairaland's point of view...over population is not letting us copncentrate on our own indigenes in Lagos/S?West in general>>>>>>E be like say make i move motion so that d Development Agenda for Western Nigeria (DAWN) to include in their programme an ID card for S/Western indigenes.lol
you sound more to me like an intelligent person than a tribal bigot so i dont want you to be deceived by these politicians. Lagos can not claim to be more populated than Beijing or Calcuta or New York so why the sudden xenophobia ? The problem we're having right now in Lagos as a case study is that the govt is heaping its ineptitude and inadequacies on non indigents which is wrong & silly. I tell you the moment the fed & state govts live up to their responsibilities by providing basic infrastructure like good roads, efficient transportation networks & electricity, i.g.r through taxation will multiply due to an influx of s.m.e's. The icing on the cake of all this is local govt autonomy because the local govt is the closest to the people & know exactly what they want not this scenario where governors steal lg funds thereby making lg administrators impotent to carry out important duties. Imagine efficient & modern lg administrators all over Lagos, the SW and Nigeria. The problem is never population. Ok

2 Likes

Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by ajasaolufemi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Talktimi: tribal war is the joke of the moment ..so I dun wan be knocked out...jus like sm1 sayin i'm black pot den me saying u r yellow paw-paw...no region is stronger/Nigeria is all blessed.....bt no b me alone u go correct---if dey dnt stp sayn i'm black---i will keep calling dem yellow paw paw...lol
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by talktimi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
ajasa olufemi: Talktimi: tribal war is the joke of the moment ..so I dun wan be knocked out...jus like sm1 sayin i'm black pot den me saying u r yellow paw-paw...no region is stronger/Nigeria is all blessed.....bt no b me alone u go correct---if dey dnt stp sayn i'm black---i will keep calling dem yellow paw paw...lol
youre right o jare but pls lets allow it end here on the internet because this thing don dey pass be careful but its all fun sha
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Rhino5dm: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
[size=48pt]Patience Jonathan Distributing RICE!! [/size]

^^^
Woman struggled to death while trying to collect rice from PEJ.

Read on here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/522694/dame-patience-jonathan-distributing-rice

2 Likes

Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by musiwa1e: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
[size=58pt]In the video, they were telling them to carry fashola rice away in Yoruba and not the lies, you are saying. I listen to the video. [/size]
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by ShineuEye: 12:58am On Aug 15, 2013
payless: @op

Your heading is misleading. There was nothing like jollof rice or distribution of food in that video as you claimed. There was nothing that I saw in that video that showed any connection with the celebration of Governor Fashola's father's life.

Tell us at what time in the video you saw where people "jostling for jollof rice" as you claimed in your post.

You're really shameless not payless because you didn't watch the video before commenting.
Its Fashola's rice and am shocked you missed it, I expected to see you in the video or are you angry you didn't get wind of this gesture from Jesus of Alausa?
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2013
Shine u Eye:

You're really shameless not payless because you didn't watch the video before commenting.
Its Fashola's rice and am shocked you missed it, I expected to see you in the video or are you angry you didn't get wind of this gesture from Jesus of Alausa?

Poor you! Did any of your family member get the jollof rice? It's sad if they didn't.
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by omongbati: 4:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=48pt]Patience Jonathan Distributing RICE!! [/size]

^^^
Woman struggled to death while trying to collect rice from PEJ.

Read on here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/522694/dame-patience-jonathan-distributing-rice

This is a highly ''hidiotic'' (Y-a H-factor) reasoning. PEJ gave bribe rice and Fasola also gave bribe rice. Yet Fasola claims GEJ (not even PEJ) is corrupt and incompetent. What then is the different thing that Fasola (APC) want(s) to bring to Aso Rock if his(their) behavior is no different from that of GEJ/PEJ (PDP)?

This is a strong case of blacker pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by Rhino5dm: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2013
omongbati:

[s]This is a highly ''hidiotic'' (Y-a H-factor) reasoning. PEJ gave bribe rice and Fasola also gave bribe rice. Yet Fasola claims GEJ (not even PEJ) is corrupt and incompetent. What then is the different thing that Fasola (APC) want(s) to bring to Aso Rock if his(their) behavior is no different from that of GEJ/PEJ (PDP)?

This is a strong case of blacker pot calling kettle black[/s].
Rubbish!!
Re: Video: Lagosians Jostle For Rice Distributed In Celeberation Of Fashola's Dad by omongbati: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2013
5. payless(m):

@op

Shine u Eye:

payless:

Poor you! Did any of your family member get the jollof rice? It's sad if they didn't.

Some furd has just been busted and they try to divert the topic

(1) (Reply)

Kayode (kelvin Barry): An American Yoruba / REVEALED: Why Jonathan, Wife Are Fighting Me — Amaechi / Animals In Aso Rock Zoo Eat More Than Some Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.