Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University (2037 Views)

Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year / RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / List Of Available Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 14, 2013
God has been faithful
Re: The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by Jazzlite: 2:42am On Aug 14, 2013
grin its a private biz...abi? either you buy or you dont! like your condition of no potable water fit for drinking! cheesy
Re: The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by k2039: 3:22am On Aug 14, 2013
Wetin concern mi?.

ASUU and Fg is a better protest for me.
Re: The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 14, 2013
The Ekiti man is a crook...

Someone needs to arrest him and send him to jail immediately..

I just don't know why some parts of the country always make life difficult for themselves..

Ever wondered why all the expensive private universities are situated in the western part of the country? Ogun, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, & now Ekiti.. (e.g Leed university and their 'charge and bail graduate lawyers' after paying about N10m)

Ever wondered why the cheapest private institutions are all located in another region?
(Talk of Madonna, some students still pay below N250,000). Even a well known oil rich state where majority can afford anything, has a private uni 'novena university' and some students pay less than N200,000!

Lets face the fact! This prof/chancellor is wicked (I'm not surprised though)..

How many people in Ekiti state can afford the "charity" institution? Most of the students in AfeBabalola are from other states. I know people who came to study all the way from Taraba.

Ekiti people needs to call these crooks to order. The yoruba people need to call their leaders to order. Even the new ones that look like primary school e.g Oduduwa university charged about N400k per semester (N800,000+ per session). This is a uni built in a village where you can buy land for less than N5000/plot. A village where the dwellers can not afford a pre-degree programme.

We need to stop the greed!
Thats not the ladder to greatness!
Even the church needs to stop the greed!

Assemblies Church headed by one Professor/Pastor also has a university in the eastern part of the country, and the fee is soo affordable for all..

While churches like C.A.C who collects about 17 different offerings in a 3 hour service is now using the name of a great and powerful founder (man of God) to run a private university just to rip people off their resources..
If only Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola could come back to this world.. I am very certain he'll set the entire church alongside the private uni ablaze!

I feel your pain, sist and I wish there is something I could do to solve the problem. sad

Is there any Parent Teacher union/association?

Re: The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2013
There is almost no union ooo,parents only pay the fee and never get invited,my parents dnt evn know what happens there,they only get to pay the fees.
Re: The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 14, 2013
dota: There is almost no union ooo,parents only pay the fee and never get invited,my parents dnt evn know what happens there,they only get to pay the fees.

sad

All I can say is success and goodluck in your education..

Are you from Ekiti or other western state?
Re: The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 14, 2013
Pls make sure you do not disseminate further information about yourself on the forum till you graduate. smiley

Hope you understand...
Re: The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:
Pls make sure you do not disseminate further information about yourself on the forum till you graduate. smiley

Hope you understand...
to avoid the man forming Joseph Stalin with her Education
Re: The Pain/petition Of A Nigerian Undergraduate Student Of Afe Babalola University by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2013
koonbey: to avoid the man forming Joseph Stalin with her Education
thanks

Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? / Help Help Eksu "Ekiti State University" Direct Entry Requirements / Jamb 2016: JAMBITES, SIMPLE GUIDE TO PASS.