Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,605 members, 7,892,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Shocking Photos: An Oil(petroleum) Thief Caught In The Act.. See Them In Action! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Photos: An Oil(petroleum) Thief Caught In The Act.. See Them In Action! (2911 Views)

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos: An Oil(petroleum) Thief Caught In The Act.. See Them In Action! by ShineuEye: 2:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Nobody asked your permission. Keep stealing the oil in your creeks and destroying your environment while we supply the nation with refined crude and create jobs in our region.

Which oil are you going to supply the nation? Groundnut or ororo?
Are you one of those that don't know 99% of Nigeria's oil comes from the Niger delta. You guys will starve if we pull out of this union.
Re: Shocking Photos: An Oil(petroleum) Thief Caught In The Act.. See Them In Action! by 1MCN: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2013
MaximusDMeridux: And after 4 years of the Otuekwe retardeen, this is what the ND still get? Well they deserve it! I was one of the people a few years ago, agitating, writing on behalf of the ND but it is now clear they love this kind of suffering especially if their retardeenic daftluck is well fed and his 1 Billion Naira hippopotamus wife is feeding fat on their destiny. Good riddance! When the retardeen is eventually shoved aside, you people can only suffer even more because now that there is great opportunity for a change, clean up and sanitizing of Nigeria and your life, he is more interested in remaining in Aso Rock than make change! Thunder fire all of una sef! grin grin grin grin
It's in my habit to ignore people who go about using foul languages on people just to prove an idea. It disturbes me how most Yorubas (am really sorry I have to mention a people, but that's what I've continued to see here on NL) just believe that they're living in paradise. Some people have discribed it as 'fools paradise'. Even those of them you think are educated just disappoint you when they speak/write!
@Topic, I hope Nigerians remember that oil wasn't discovered in the ND just last year. After several years of patience with the government, the ND people have been forced into 'criminality' just to survive. I work in the creeks of the ND (most of you guys expressing your views have not, and perhaps would never, visit these places and their people) I have seen the 'gbofire' refineries and their operators. While I dont support their activity I tell you, these people need to grant the government amnesty for the crimes they (the govt) have committed against them. Nature placed a highly priced mineral in their soil, but gave them a terrible soil also! It takes more than 100 times more to construct 1K of road in most of these areas than in the upland, and then govt will give them a paltry 13% and begin to jump up and down. Man, take a trip to the heart of these inner creeks, these people are suffering. And the govt is guilty. The President and his sister, Deziani can only perform with the existing 13 per cent law, but are trying to push the PIB. Why cant it pass, Nigeria?!
Re: Shocking Photos: An Oil(petroleum) Thief Caught In The Act.. See Them In Action! by Kairoseki77: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Which oil are you going to supply the nation? Groundnut or ororo?
Are you one of those that don't know 99% of Nigeria's oil comes from the Niger delta. You guys will starve if we pull out of this union.

The oil he is going to be refining is produced in Ondo state. There are wells all over the SW.
Re: Shocking Photos: An Oil(petroleum) Thief Caught In The Act.. See Them In Action! by slimfit1(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2013
This is pure evidence that shell can use against this people who claimed that shell damaged their environment.

I don't blame them if they don't want to pay up. South south people sick help.
Re: Shocking Photos: An Oil(petroleum) Thief Caught In The Act.. See Them In Action! by Beaf1: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Did that guy borrow this hat from Mr. President?

Your son is a president and you are struggling and risking your lives like this to feed?

I weep to Niger Deltans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Are we loosing Our dignity as a Nation by insulting the Presidency?? / Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.