Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,638 members, 7,972,372 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate (959 Views)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate by bastrin(f): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
The doc told him that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer during the act. The man decided,
"What the hell, I'll try it." He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn't do it in his office.
He thought about the restroom, but that was too open. He considered an alley, but figured that was too
unsafe.Finally, he realized his solution. On his way home, he pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He
got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck. Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants
and started to masturbate.
He closed his eyes and thought of his lover. As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his
pants. Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, he kept his eyes shut and replied, "What?"
He heard, "This is the police. What's going on down there?"
The man replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted."
"Well, you might as well check your brakes too while you're down there because your truck rolled down the hill
five minutes ago."
Re: Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate by ayusman16(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
Man! Dis is hilarious. D guy just mess himself up. Nice joke man! grin
Re: Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate by Jeovy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
hhhahahahahahahahahaah hhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate by ituen(m): 4:07am On Jun 05, 2008
Bleep UP
Re: Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate by saucekid(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2008
walks in. . . . .walks out
Re: Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate by bioman: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2008
he will have died!
Re: Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate by spenchuks(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
do u want to tell me that the nonsense is better than his wife's eerr,
Re: Man Finds Perfect Spot To Masturbate by micklplus(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2008
OMG ! This is soooooooooo funny ! It made me laugh so well.
Nice one!
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Faithful Woman / School Jokes / Babe Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.