Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,453 members, 7,881,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch (25352 Views)

Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old / Three Men, Aged 70 Years, 65 Years And 58 Years Rape15-year-old Girl / Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Forzap: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Y molest a 14 ur old?Sum guyz useless sha,wit #500 u go shag ashi comfortably,dumb guyz
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by HezronLorraine(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nigeria needs laws against all these fake pastors who go about on these deliverance missions.

True new age prophets won't need to lay a hand on you to solve your problems.the word of faith is enough to conquer it all.

Moreover if the deliverance is not voluntary and submissive.the spiritualist would have a case to answer for such act.but assuming she agreed to the deliverance,she consented to whatever outcome can be.she submitted her body for evaluation.

Both the victim and the evil-doer are at blame.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Stunner1(f): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
@pdpwayoo shut ur dirty smelling mouth dt u haven't brushed in ages what has being an okoro got to do wit this stupefied maggot any1 can b a child molester its nt limited to a particular tribe he-goat

1 Like

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Dagoma: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ibo in action again... criminally minded people.

1 Like

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Standing5(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Meat Pie treatment.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by kstyle2(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sick pervs...watz dis world turnin in2?fada sleepin wit dorta,chinese dude seein clearly in d 9te,pastor tellin folks 2 emulate ibori,boy assaults teacher,fish eatin dude's ballz,arsene wenger stil havin hope of pickin trophies,afrocandy advisin pple....i swear i 'm d only sane persn left....datzall
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
rodeo0070: THE THREE MEN SHOULD BE HUNG BY THEIR DICKS...
ah! #Holds joystick firmly

1 Like

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by AnanseK(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kamsy10: Yerima spirit in action. God punish them. 14 years!!!!! disgusting
I still cant figure how Yerma and his brothers do this on a daily basis to underage children.

Yerima will at least claim marriage and parent's consent. These basstards in the south, corner little girls and molest them in gangs . They shamelessly claim to be priests.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by slap1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
I'm playing the song by Marvin Gaye. . . S£XUAL HEALING.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

nigeria has a rapë culture....

Mr Coogar what would you now say of the indians?
Indians wey fit rap.e toddler for on top tree if possible! Tufia for some sick perv!
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by samm(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tony Spike: The frequency of rape is getting so worrisome these days...

The frequency of rape these days in the country is quite alarming. In the past, rape cases were simply just swept under the rug. The fact that the perpetrators of these crimes are now being prosecuted is huge step in the right direction.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by EvilBrain1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
If they had sense, they would have killed her and set her body on fire after räping her. That way the born again rëtårds here would have been praising them for not suffering a witch to live
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
AnanseK:

Yerima will at least claim marriage and parent's consent. These basstards in the south, corner little girls and molest them in gangs . They shamelessly claim to be priests.

a 60 year old man for that matter.na real wa
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Dannyguy900(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
mosho2good: Is it not a good thing 2 hav a witch in a family.

Click like if u agree wit me.

no wonder the commentsad
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Dannyguy900(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2013

no wonder the comment:
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by realmarvin: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
I dont blame y'all. If d men had bought her just like oga yerima did, there wunt b any need to defend their actions to a bunch of nairalanders
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Oguieke(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote
author=brosss]Shameless twarts!
Please and please....... Never leave ur kids in isolation with these
self appointed envangelists,alfa,uncles,cousins etc.....!!!!!!!!!many of
them look innocent but they aren't!! It happened in my area. And I
wouldn't have suspected this dude.

In other news sha

I sence some tribal wars brewing............

#bracingMyselfForTheRide#[/quote] PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME SIX AK47, SOMETHING IS HAPPENING SOMEWHERE.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by IlCapitano(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
They were only using their divine joysticks to screw the witchcraft out of her.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by DEGREE2466(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Forza p:

duhhh,we no click,stop beggin nigga!

you have already done what he is looking for

i have always said it LAGOS everytime!!!

I tire for this shops under the staircase and 53 rooms in two storey building
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Seanixking: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tolexander: Too bad!

The same deliverance should be done to them cutting their dicks.
and give it 4 my dogs to eat.... grin

and give it 4 my dogs to eat....
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by bonna4u(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Deliverance in deed. These are the kind of people have made trust a luxury in our society. Thank goodness karma is a bastard and thus, poised to pay them back in their own coin in jail. Looking forward to these fools being violated in jail by perverts.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2013

Aptly said!!!
Men and their urges! angry
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by ignis: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2013

Haba, two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
AnanseK:

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Tolexander: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
ignis:
Haba, two wrongs cannot make a right.

mathematically:

- * - = +(negative multiplied by negative is equall to positive)

- * += -(negative multiplied by positive is equal to negative)
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Orikinla(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nigeria has really gone to the dogs if cases of ra-pe are now frequent reports and they continue, because the ra-pists often go unpunished and the victims are scarred for life.
There was a case where two secondary girls who were gang ra-ped went to report at a police station and ended up being ra-ped by the police men there.

But who do we blame? When clueless and silly state governors waste hundreds of millions of naira on beauty pageants and musical concerts promoting and provoking sexploitation of Nigerian girls and women instead of investing the huge sums of money to create jobs for their jobless youths?

A governor in the Niger Delta wasted $1 million to host American hip hop and rap artistes in a one night show that did not create jobs for his jobless youths who terrorize both their fellow citizens and foreigners from Port Harcourt to Yenagoa.
Imagine the number of jobs that $1 million can create if invested in a profitable cottage industry like fishery.

The devil finds work for idle hands is a popular saying that is enough to explain the widespread cases of lawlessness in Nigeria caused by idleness and joblessness.

1 Like

Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by tunsmann(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
dont mind d fool.
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by gbishop: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kamsy10:

You better shut up. When Yerima and your brothers enjoy it to the point that they're crying for it to be legalised.
Molestation is disgusting and offenders must be brought to book.
It's most irritating when it's underage kids
lagos is no man's land. Ibadan,Igala.Yarima.Okoro
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
sheyie2007: ah! #Holds joystick firmly
Mtchewww... A 14yr old comfortaby handled a 3-man Bleep and some useless activists are saying we shouldn't marry them that age. Commot maka see road jorr undecidedA 14yr old comfortaby handled a 3-man Bleep and some useless activists are saying we shouldn't marry them that age. Commot maka see road jorr
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by usmandikko: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE 2013/2014 RECRUITMENT TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (N.C.S) IS CURRENTLY GOING ON QUALIFICATIONS ARE:,BSC,NCE,HND,ND,DIPLOMA,SSCE,ETC. APPLICANT ARE TO CALL RECRUITMENT OFFICER ON (08100727784)
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by nnanyereugo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2013

i wish u a thousand witches in ur family & ur generatn unborn, can u pls say amen 2 dis nice prayer?
Re: 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch by Dollarjunkie: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
free2ryhme: ibo people and rape

agro na bad tin ooo tongue
PDPwayoo: Okoro okoros okorosses!!! how many times i mention una name? those who have ears let them hear.
And they're trolling the whole nairaland with those comments.
Why will they be banned? When the 'BANNERS' are like them! RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo / Farmers Kill Cows, Three Youths Murdered In Reprisal In Makurdi, Benue State / Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.