Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. (6442 Views)

Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by MallamMusa: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2008
I've seen girls with the right part of nyash slightly bigger than the left part and also their boobs have unequal sizes. Why? is this normal or is it a deformity? What can be done to balance the sizes?
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:15am On Jun 05, 2008
@ poster check your scrotal sac, one side must be bigger and placed higher than the other.
Most things that come in pairs in the human body are usually not exactly the same dimensions.
On some ocassions the difference will be very obvious.
My own right b* is slightly bigger than the left but my man has never noticed,no one has but I've always known it.
It's perfectly normal.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2008
what are you checking out body parts for anyway and comparing right and left.
You really do have a lot of time on your hands
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 05, 2008
It is normal.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Xerxes4(m): 2:21am On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

@ poster check your scrotal sac, one side must be bigger and placed higher than the other.
Most things that come in pairs in the human body are usually not exactly the same dimensions.
On some ocassions the difference will be very obvious.
My own right b* is slightly bigger than the left but my man has never noticed,no one has but I've always known it.
It's perfectly normal.

U must be an Ogbanje or Osu. cheesy
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:24am On Jun 05, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You must be an Ogbanje or Osu. cheesy

na wa o
how did you know?
you get pictures of osu and ogbanje breasts?
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Xerxes4(m): 2:25am On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

na wa o
how did you know?
you get pictures of osu and ogbanje breasts?

Nah. . . . . .Just ma gut feening.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by RThESlyR: 2:26am On Jun 05, 2008
They call 'em ''Biggy small'' . . . . . . . grin
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by StephenP(m): 2:27am On Jun 05, 2008
@topic, it's not a deformity.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Xerxes4(m): 2:29am On Jun 05, 2008
StephenP:

@topic, it's not a deformity.

U can't be too sure.
What if the right boob is THRICE as big as the left?
Is that normal?
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by debosky(m): 2:29am On Jun 05, 2008
MallamMusa:

I've seen girls with the right part of nyash slightly bigger than the left part and also their boobs have unequal sizes. Why? is this normal or is it a deformity? What can be done to balance the sizes?

Use your suya knife to reduce the bigger one, or use the tyre pump for your aboki keke to pump up the smaller one. tongue Ridiculous topic

@ osisi

I'm sure your hubby sub-consciously knows and during the ahem. . .romancing, pay attention (if you're not ahem. . .distracted grin) and you'll see he 'attends' to the larger one more wink

@ jackal

screwing those perfectly proportioned blow up models like you do doesn't count as a real woman, those are the only perfect ones (bar surgery) out there. grin
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:30am On Jun 05, 2008
stillwater:

It is normal.

no mind them 2 boys jackal and mallam ba mecca
it's not as though they don't know it's normal.
Those girls have accepted them two with their 14 fingers and 14 toes and they're worried over one  breast ,an ounce heavier than the other. shocked shocked
I bet they feel cheated they don't get the exact poundage they paid for.  grin
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by MallamMusa: 2:32am On Jun 05, 2008
what are you checking out body parts for anyway and comparing right and left.
You really do have a lot of time on your hands

How come you knew about your booby doll even tho you are hiding it from your oko.  For the records, my scrotums are equal in size and pea shaped. It goes down during the heat season and goes up during the cold season but it's always on alert for babes.

Why are you showing your husband your boobs in the dark? you wouldve told him the condition of your boobs before he married you because i can divorce my wife for hiding that kind of information from mallamusa.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:33am On Jun 05, 2008
debosky:

@ osisi

I'm sure your hubby sub-consciously knows and during the ahem. . .romancing, pay attention (if you're not ahem. . .distracted grin) and you'll see he 'attends' to the larger one more wink

ROFL.
none feels cheated at all.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by MallamMusa: 2:35am On Jun 05, 2008
What of unequal Nyash sizes peculiar to women only?
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:36am On Jun 05, 2008
MallamMusa:

How come you knew about your booby doll even tho you are hiding it from your oko.  For the records, my scrotums are equal in size and pea shaped. It goes down during the heat season and goes up during the cold season but it's always on alert for babes.

Why are you showing your husband your boobs in the dark? you wouldve told him the condition of your boobs before he married you because i can divorce my wife for hiding that kind of information from mallamusa.

You're now modifying my statement
typical aboki
I think yours is pea sized as well as pea shaped.
your words not mine grin
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Esss(m): 2:37am On Jun 05, 2008
To solve this problem of disproportionate boobs, when doing it, always ensure they suck on the big one more than the small one so as to reduce the big on to the size of the small one. Be careful that they dont oversuck otherwise you'll just tip the scale in the other direction. Same applys to the yarsh. The big one should be slapped and squeezed more than the small one.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by MallamMusa: 2:37am On Jun 05, 2008
I'm not modifying anything because you chose to confess that your own private husband does not know the inequality on your boobs and you chose to hide that kind of information from him before marriage. Women are just terrible.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Xerxes4(m): 2:38am On Jun 05, 2008
debosky:

@ jackal

screwing those perfectly proportioned blow up models like you do doesn't count as a real woman, those are the only perfect ones (bar surgery) out there. grin

You are a prat!!!!!
The size of em boobs should be equal. . . . . . .why should one be heavier than the other?
Is your left leg longer than the right or is your right nut heavier than the left?

@ Sheniqua,

Seems i know u somewhere. . . . . . .Cant place it!!!
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 05, 2008
MallamMusa:

How come you knew about your booby doll even tho you are hiding it from your oko.  For the records, my scrotums are equal in size and pea shaped. It goes down during the heat season and goes up during the cold season but it's always on alert for babes.

One testes ought to be higher than the other. Are you sure you're not carrying something else? undecided

sheniqua:

Those girls have accepted them two with their 14 fingers and 14 toes and they're worried over one  breast ,an ounce heavier than the other. shocked shocked
I bet they feel cheated they don't get the exact poundage they paid for.  grin

Lol grin
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:39am On Jun 05, 2008
MallamMusa:

What of unequal Nyash sizes peculiar to women only?

honestly I haven't noticed an obvious difference in the size of 2 buttcheeks on the same person but that could be the case.

This boy na wa for you
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 05, 2008
One breast is usually bigger than the other, if you don't know, know it now.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Xerxes4(m): 2:41am On Jun 05, 2008
stillwater:

One breast is usually bigger than the other, if you don't know, know it now.

Whats the concept behind it?
Resonance or is it because the left boob is closer to the heart?
Y'all need to explain. shocked
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by MallamMusa: 2:42am On Jun 05, 2008
Chics carrying it dey everywhere just that the rich ones use implants to balance their nyash. Most of them walk like they have bunions.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:43am On Jun 05, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You are a prat!!!!!
The size of em boobs should be equal. . . . . . .why should one be heavier than the other?
Is your left leg longer than the right or is your right nut heavier than the left?

@ Sheniqua,

Seems i know u somewhere. . . . . . .Cant place it!!!

actually they say ther's a slight difference in the length of limbs,so slight that it's not apparent.
I guarantee you,one of your nuts is bigger than the other.
One nipple could even be slightly bigger than the other too.

jackal I know you from the UK versus USA thread
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by MallamMusa: 2:44am On Jun 05, 2008
Those girls have accepted them two with their 14 fingers and 14 toes and they're worried over one breast ,an ounce heavier than the other.
I bet they feel cheated they don't get the exact poundage they paid for.

Sorry, i test drive with my hands before I pay.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:45am On Jun 05, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Whats the concept behind it?
Resonance or is it because the left boob is closer to the heart?
Y'all need to explain. shocked

actually it's the right one that's usually[b] slightly [/b] bigger
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by NegroNtns(m): 2:46am On Jun 05, 2008
Mallam Musa,  

,     What can be done to balance the sizes?

position the tittie on my tongue, the deformity go correct quick!
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Xerxes4(m): 2:46am On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

actually they say ther's a slight difference in the length of limbs,so slight that it's not apparent.
I guarantee you,one of your nuts is bigger than the other.
One nipple could even be slightly bigger than the other too.

jackal I know you from the UK versus USA thread

I am even thinking way back. . . . . .were u on NIDs Vs, NINs?

sheniqua:

actually it's the right one that's usually[b] slightly [/b] bigger

Interesting!!!!!
I have never noticed this . . . . . .time to take the scale into ma bedroom.

Meanwhile. . . . . should i be scared if the left outweighs the right boob?
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by MallamMusa: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2008
Mallam Musa, 

,      What can be done to balance the sizes?

position the tittie on my tongue, the deformity go correct quick!

Naaaa, i don't suck deformed titties. i love them 22,23,24,21 yr old pear shaped tits.Uuuurrrrrrrpppp, that tastes so gooooooood.
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 05, 2008
MallamMusa:

Naaaa, i don't suck deformed titties.

Unequal breast is not a deformity . . . It's normal wink

Naija men and their ignorance. . .
Re: Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. by sheniqua: 2:50am On Jun 05, 2008
MallamMusa:

I'm not modifying anything because you chose to confess that your own private husband does not know the inequality on your boobs and you chose to hide that kind of information from him before marriage. Women are just terrible.

you're talking as though I married a blind man.
The difference in size like I said is so slight that most times only the individual knows it  because she knows her body better than anyone.

just check your balls and confirm what we said.
One is definitely slightly higher placed than the other unless yours are yet to descend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She-males . . . / Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? / 23 Year Old Marries 19 Year Old In Uyo (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.