Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz (1835 Views)

91 Page Book Shows You How To Get Grant To Launch Your Idea / How To Own A Free All Expense Paid Website This Season / Do You Need Free Online Business? Join "its Your Net" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 3:25am On Jun 05, 2008
In my sojourn online, I've received tremendous help from people and I also want to give it back to others.
As I am today, I have been so enlightened that I cannot be lured into taking trash on the internet.
'You've just earned $1000,' How? 'Join this or that program free and we'll do all the work for you. We'll put paid
members under you, you don't have to lift a finger, you just earn. 100% guarantedd!' BIG LIE!
Let them put the paid mambers under themselves. Some will go on to tell you to keep their info confidential until you've worked
out the business- until they've cheated you actually!
Any offer you get from anyone, bring it up for scrutiny, let everyone see what you are being offered. There are
people here who can tell you what works and what doesn't.

Do you know what most online businesses do? They
take your money and abandon you!

It's like you become a stranger the minute your
payment clears!

* * * NOT WITH US! * * *

Our system has been working for good people like
you since 2002. We support our members. We answer
their questions, help them succeed and more.

If you want REAL success and REAL support then you
want what we offer. Ready for a REAL change?

This is no confidential matter therefore whatever help I offer you could be shared with your business adviser or it
could be brought here for scrutiny by other nairalanders. I had to make this point in order to clear any doubt you may
have to the sincerity of my offer.
I want to send to everyone interested business tips delivered to his inbox absolutely FREE.
These are tip others have compiled into manuals and e-books and are charging you so much for. Don’t buy any manual or
e-book on starting or building any business again. You can get the information free.
Don’t forget, you can always consult experts before using my tips. Nothing confidential, nothing to fear!
So if you are interested in my business tips, send me an email:
neksfreetips@gmail.com
Join me at the top!
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 12:48am On Jun 07, 2008
I've always adviced people not to put their business email address on a forum like this. If you do so, you are
giving everybody including fraudstars the opportunity to contact you.
So please no body should put his email here again!
Just send a mail to the email address I provided above and in less than 5 minutes, you'll receive from me.
Come back here and make a comment if you liked what I sent you.
See you at the top.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by amina4real: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2008
These are the kinds of people we need on this forum. People true to their words.
You are one in a million! Godbless you richly Neksummi.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
Thanks Amina4real. I hope you found my information helpful. Just pass it on to others.
That's the sure way of attaining online success.
If you find my material helpful or you need more help, you can call me on 08073639975.
Please don't flash me as I will not call you!
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by mikeabasu: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
Thanks neksummi. Keep it up. Your ebook is superp
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by omotilewa(f): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2008
hello Nairalanders,

I love this post on goodnews is worth sharing! I've got some good news too and i'd like to share it with you.

I am currently promoting an event an initiative in africa top30under30: www.top30under30.com. it is an initiative to honor and reward the best entrepreneurs on the continenent under the age of 30.
do you know any one doing something great on the continent nominate someone on www.top30under30.com

or send me an email @ motola@top30under30.com

please spread the Good news and nominate the best. lets show case Africa beyond war, famine and disease

Live your best life today.

motola
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by efizie: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
Thanks neksummi for the brotherly advice. I have sent you a mail but yet to recieve the package. Just to use this meduim to also let you or anyone interested know that you can also get free information on how to access the internet free. Interested send a blank email with subject FREE INTERNET to finexcel@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by 2ndegold(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
Pls send me ur free tips @ tulnapar@yahoo.com
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by tmtaccess: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
Keep up the good job

pls also send me free infos on to my email tmtaccess@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by freby(m): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2008
Sometimes the good things of life are FREE! take for instance the air we breathe, it's freely given by God almighty to all humans freely, and its something both the RICH and PoOR of this world have in common. But come to think of it in business, if you don't sell, how then do you make money?

Not everyone trying to sell to you is a fake, most of the things most people give away are worthless uninformative materials. Every good soup has a price but you need to do your personal research as a buyer before buying anything. Here's my 2cents, not every thing can be gotten for free. If you need qualitative information then you have to pay for it. It's you that would determine how much you need that info and work hard for it. If you can't pay for it then I would simply advocate you do the research yourself and save the money. Better more, you can still turn around and sell the same info to the hungry market that needs it.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by GbengaOGA(m): 2:43am On Jul 11, 2008
I'm interested in the material. Pls send it to mangaff_communications@yahoo.com
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by phillip001(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2008
pls iwant the ebook too, my email is ginikanwaokechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2008
PLease i said you should send a mail to neksfreetips@gmail.com
You see I wont always be coming here to pick up your e-mail addresses so
send me a mail instaed of leaving your e-mails here. And leaving your email in public like this is not healthy for you 'cos you're going to receive all manner of things from those you requested for to those
you never wanted to read. So send a mail to the email address specified.
Thank you.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by easybak: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
thanks man. u re such a wonderful guy unlike other nairalanders who ask for money in everything they want to offer u. pls send me the tips. my e mail is-----easybak2005@fastermail.com
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by akinwumi84: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2008
I realy appreciate this kind of spirit. pls kindly send me the doc. cakomail4u@yahoo.com
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
Please I've always said that your email me at neksfreetips@gmail.com instaed of leaving your email address in a public place. You may be wandering why you get so many junk mails in your box. This is because every body gets it in a public place like this and they begin to send you things you never requested for. But when you write me, you're sure to receive only what you requested for. The email I put here is not my primary email so if anyone sends me any junk mail, i don't event open it not to talk of reading it. This email is dedicated to a specific cause and anything outside that is a JUNK. So send me mails and ever leave your email addy here, OK?
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
If you are unable to download the ebook, let me know so that I can send it to you as attachment.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by mikeabasu: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
Neksummi, I've downloaded and read your ebook. It was great. I'll get to you for
assistance when I'm ready to start my own business. Valuable information and all for FREE!
We absolutely need people like you. God bless you richly.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2008
I'm glad that you enjoyed the ebook Mike.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by mikeabasu: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2008
PLease I want to find out if my business website will be ready in 24hrs as they claim on your site.
Everything looks interesting and real. I need to know if you are really making money with your own business.
I'm considering starting soon.
Thanks.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2008
Once you pay the company hosting your site for your domain name and webhosting,
Your website would be built for you in 24hrs. That's true.
You can post any other question you need answers to hear.
Let me add that the domain registration is $15 and Webhosting is $24.95 and you'll be up and running with your
own internet business and full support from me and the support team. They have good compensation plan.
Thank you.
Re: Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz by neksummi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2008
Mike are you there? How far have you gone? Keep me posted.
Success

(1) (Reply)

50% Monthly Returns On Investment, The Best And Genuine Offer! / I Guess You Can Entertain? / Learn How To Print Recharge Card To Make A Living And Get A Free Fixed Odds Trai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.