Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,566 members, 7,934,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tales By Tanya, Post 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales By Tanya, Post 1 (556 Views)

Tales By Moonlight / Tales By Nightfall... A Compendium Of Intimate Stories / Tales Of A First Date From hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales By Tanya, Post 1 by 9JAFRESH: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
[b]I have a question for the guys out there. ”what do guys really want?” I have a feeling most girls are with me on this one. I know a lot of girls try their best to please their man but still we can’t get them to commit or be faithful. My friend Bolanle is an example. In her case I just don’t understand guys. She is beautiful, a good cook, she’s homely and what more can I say, if I am a guy I’ll marry her. But still her boyfriend don’t wanna be serious with her. And my first question was
“Bola, are you good in bed?” she blushed and answered that he says she is. I thought maybe he says that cause the truth is bitter and I decided to get the truth from one of his friends. Knowing guys talk, and he would have told his friend I asked one of them about it. He replied grinning “ah…don’t go there oh, Henry said your friend is the best so far that’s why he is still with her. She rides him like he has never been ridden. Me I’m just waiting patiently because if he breaks up with her me I’ll grab her o” and you should have seen the expression on my face. My own dear friend Bolanle! So what could be Henry’s problem. She has no other boyfriend besides him and she has so much respect for him. Still he cheats on her every chance he gets and doesn’t want to take her serious even when she was there for him when all his other girlfriends ran away because he lost his job.
So guys I ask again “what do you guys really want” and what do you think Bolanle is not doing right?[/b]

[size=15pt]And please tell us the kind of girl you want so we girls can learn a thing or two[/i][/size]

[size=16pt]For more "Tales by Tanya" visit http://naijafresh.com/category/tales-by-tanya-2/[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Loving Your Woman! / What's Your Take On This Wedding? / Things That Happen To Men When They See A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.