Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers (21741 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by pheesayor(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
anonimi:

Such as when he said this in private
You are Reno Omokri, this is exactly what he's been tweeting about since yesterday. The only constant thing in life is change, what if GEJ has changed from the clean man that he was when elrufai made that statement?
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Myself2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
See what joblessness and blind hatred has turned el rufai into.Shame on him.
Well whether he likes it or not,GEJ is not moved by his lies and rants,he is too dubious,hollow,unserious and insignificant for Mr President to worry about.Let the undue bitterness he habours for the president continue to eat him up,it doesn't change the fact that GEJ remains his president and that of his wife(or wives),children and girlfriends.

Also Nairalanders that share his view,you all are entitled to your opinions,but it will be better if they're factual and desist from attempting to shout down anybody that doesn't share your views
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by dossantos1: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
okpara ugo: El-rufai suffers from diarrhoea of the mouth...

A man who fights dirty is a serial looser. I wonder why yorubas hate GEJ. They cant even be president again till 2030.

Nigeria is filled with haters. Smh for this country...

my broda the answer to ur question is as simple as ABC.
jonathan govt presence is not felt in the SW just like that of his benefactor OBJ, and thats why we are giving him the same treatment we gave to OBJ. its not personal at all but performance based cos we entrusted him with our votes
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by ABUGEORGE(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
In has much as i dont know dis man, i give my kudos to him. Apc is really helpin nigerian by providin d truth out little by little. Nigeria is finish under jonathan witout been told
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Demdem(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Another Excellent piece from the mallam.
Only the extremely foolish will at this stage not believe that the retardeen is an arseholee

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Billygee2u: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
LFJ: The truth is bitter. You may not like this man, but when he talks, he makes a lot of sense.

WHAT SENSE DID HE MAKE? WHEN HE WAS A MINISTER ,WHAT WAS HIS ACHIEVEMENT,HE IS SELF-CENTERED,HE GAVE FCT LANDS TO HIS CONCUBINES,FAMILY MEMBERS,HIS CHILDREN AND UNBORN GENERATIONS,DID YOU GET ANY LAND ALLOCATION AS A NIGERIAN?PLEASE TELL US.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by authenticblack: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
We should go to the Ministerial list and see how many Ijaws are appointed before we start talking,just because Rufai talked. In as much that some people think that they are much read than any other, they know nothing about political gimmicks. My prayer everyday is for the Hausa/Fulani to grab power and let see who is ethnocentric, let see who will be the first to complain. Who are the people Balarabe Musa said over the years are too incapable of rising above narrow tribal interest and reciprocating goodwill by treating other group with respects and that every crises in Nigeria since independence, practically, has its root in their attitude?. Big question. It is only in Nigeria that Elder state men would come out in the public and say things that ought not to be heard, and we all will stand and clap for them. Bisi Akande,what did he do in his state while he was governing?,is he any better.Nigerians think your head
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by ngooka: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Arrest this man nah
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by authenticblack: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
A big question to ask those who can not discern
Billygee2u:

WHAT SENSE DID HE MAKE? WHEN HE WAS A MINISTER ,WHAT WAS HIS ACHIEVEMENT,HE IS SELF-CENTERED,HE GAVE FCT LANDS TO HIS CONCUBINES,FAMILY MEMBERS,HIS CHILDREN AND UNBORN GENERATIONS,DID YOU GET ANY LAND ALLOCATION AS A NIGERIAN?PLEASE TELL US.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Atonto: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
deeptesting: I thought El-Rufai was a technocrat,he is the one playing the Ethnic card to curry cheap political favor and not the reverse as claimed on the report of Governance and Sustainable Initiatives Ltd.,entitled Analysis and Lessons of the Current Geopolitical Distribution of Federal Appointments. Jonathan has refused to follow ethnic and tribal lines in given appointments to avoid having square pegs in round holes as we have had in previous administrations that have brought us to this state of quagmire..In decent democracy appointment is not about ethnic group but about who can do the job perfectly and deliver the dividends of democracy to the people irrespective of your ethnic group. The question is, Should the President appoint unqualified and incompetent individuals as Ministers just to pacify Ethnic groups or should he appoint qualified and competent individuals irrespective of your ethnic group to deliver on his electoral promises? El-rufai is a cog in the wheel of progress of this nation who continues to think and see Nigeria as a national cake that all geo-political zones must be equally represented to have the largesse shared equally...

Are you telling me that Bayelsa can provide more qualify and competent individual than the rest of the states mentioned?
You must be a joker like Jonathan himself...
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by authenticblack: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Truely an Afeniferi syllabus of error you guys are running. I now understand why the hate, why Igbos were dropped off 2am at Onitsha and Hausas are everywhere in Lagos.Just because the Igbos does not want to do the APC that is Chiefly run by ''Area-boys''. You guys make me laugh.Lets wait till 2015
dos-santos:

my broda the answer to ur question is as simple as ABC.
jonathan govt presence is not felt in the SW just like that of his benefactor OBJ, and thats why we are giving him the same treatment we gave to OBJ. its not personal at all but performance based cos we entrusted him with our votes
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by banki(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Like i said fault el rufais claim not his person! What has he said thaT is false you guys are jUst dodging the salient points made
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by authenticblack: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Have gone through the Ministerial list and see how many Bayelsans are on that list before you start doing the blame game.
Atonto:
Are you telling me that Bayelsa can provide more qualify and competent individual than the rest of the states mentioned?
You must be a joker like Jonathan himself...
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Pataki: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

If Mr. President is clueless, then you are a frustrated worm cum none-entitiy.

Paraga is ruining your life.

Tell me, which kind of president replaces constituted security operatives with militants?

Tell me, which kind of president immediately starts defending October 1 bombing militants claiming that it is not his people involved?

Tell me, why did Jonathan call boko haram members his brothers and sisters?

You and the ediots who liked your foolish comment are an embarrassment to the sanity of this nation.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by akandea(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
ShymX: Cray!!

Kindergaten president + Shepopotamus = ______________________ lipsrsealed

See I pity u. Amaechi's debacle never teach u something.
I just keep thinking that it is either GEJ is owing his advisers arrears or those advising him are looking for his downfall. When will these people learn how to choose their battle!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by olagamalin(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Billygee2u:

Childish statement
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by vanunu: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
We the Niger Delta people now no who our friends are. The Yorubas and AwusaFulani think that we are Fools. We go tell them that Na we get the oil.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Lordlexy: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
deeptesting: I thought El-Rufai was a technocrat,he is the one playing the Ethnic card to curry cheap political favor and not the reverse as claimed on the report of Governance and Sustainable Initiatives Ltd.,entitled Analysis and Lessons of the Current Geopolitical Distribution of Federal Appointments. Jonathan has refused to follow ethnic and tribal lines in given appointments to avoid having square pegs in round holes as we have had in previous administrations that have brought us to this state of quagmire..In decent democracy appointment is not about ethnic group but about who can do the job perfectly and deliver the dividends of democracy to the people irrespective of your ethnic group. The question is, Should the President appoint unqualified and incompetent individuals as Ministers just to pacify Ethnic groups or should he appoint qualified and competent individuals irrespective of your ethnic group to deliver on his electoral promises? El-rufai is a cog in the wheel of progress of this nation who continues to think and see Nigeria as a national cake that all geo-political zones must be equally represented to have the largesse shared equally...

And since the President in his wisdom decided to do away with ethnicity in his appointment, of what impact has the crop of ministers made so far? Just mention that sector that is exceptionaly transforming the populace? One of the promises made b4 the unexpected removal of the subsidy, was the provision of buses that will ease the suffering of Nigerians, this is almost a year now and nothing to show for it. Promises unfulfilled is self indicting.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Olaolufred(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
authentic black: Truely an Afeniferi syllabus of error you guys are running. I now understand why the hate, why Igbos were dropped off 2am at Onitsha and Hausas are everywhere in Lagos.Just because the Igbos does not want to do the APC that is Chiefly run by ''Area-boys''. You guys make me laugh.Lets wait till 2015

DON'T DISTRUPT TRUTH.

BEFORE 14 IGBO'S DEPORTATION, HAUSAS HAD BEEN RELOCATED IN THOUSANDS.

SO STOP YOUR SENTIMENTS AND LIE-PEDDLING.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Olaolufred(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
ngooka: Arrest this man nah

FOR LACK OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH. ABI?
MUMU VERSUS CLUELESSNESS.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Aliyeous(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Alhamdulillah ala kulli haal

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by odomanis: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
EL Rufai needs to do more work. Let him furnish us with the names and portfolio of those appointees from Bayelsa and that of other states then,allow Nigerians to judge. It is not enough to say GEJ is favouring his home state. That is vague. We need data. Give us the figures if you really want us to take you serious.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by PureNigerian: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Samunique

In a Nation where political robbers are allowed to walk and talk free this is what you'll see. El-rufai is now condeming PDP govt? Was he not part of the past administraion which brougth Nig into this mess? Ok! He has found a new covert in APC, a party that has shown no sign of hope and good thing to come, except it has made itself available to shelter political failures, national fraudsters and Divisionits who, having been left untamed have totally lost control of their senses becoming uncontrollably silly that they do not know how to handle a smalless matter in an elderly manner and constructive way, rather than to point accusing fingers even while they are the most guilty. I pray APC will not soon throw Nigeria into anarchy bcs of their uncontrolled apetite to make irrational, divisionary, clueless, inflamatory, childish, senseless, visionless political statements which i'm seeing as a clear manifesto the party. Rightouseness exalts a Nation sin is a reproach to any, God save Nigeria from these old devils!

What is your point.
El-rufai performed credibly well as BPE boss and as Minister of Abuja.
Was he the president?
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Demdem(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
PureNigerian:

What is your point.
El-rufai performed credibly well as BPE boss and as Minister of Abuja.
Was he the president?

U dey mind those goons. The mallam may not be perfect but till date still the best FCT minister.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Lordlexy: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pataki:

Paraga is ruining your life.

Tell me, which kind of president replaces constituted security operatives with militants?

Tell me, which kind of president immediately starts defending October 1 bombing militants claiming that it is not his people involved?

Tell me, why did Jonathan call boko haram members his brothers and sisters?

You and the ediots who liked your foolish comment are an embarrassment to the sanity of this nation.
Pataki, you nailed it. You would have expected them to counter the allegations, but in their usual fashion, they always hide under the cover of ethnic bigotry. This ppl are not worth debating with, since they have proven to lack logic and insight into issues of national importance.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by PureNigerian: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Billygee2u

You are a rumour monger,
If all that you said is true, GEJ would have caged this man long time ago.
Most Nigerians will deliberately destroy those that have really excel in
in their position. Example, Nuhu Ribadu.
Just because El-rufai confiscated land and properties from those bad element
that distorted the Abuja master plan, they branded him with all sort of lies when he
was no longer in government. Typical of Nigerian way of life.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by 9jatatafo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
See groove!!!! Wash your dirty linen in public. I am not in support of any tribe or individual, all I want is good governance. The fact remains that both Bisi Akande, El Rufai and GEJ, they are all failures to the entity called NIGERIA. All these you are talking here is total rubbish, we don't need war of words, make Nigeria betterand put food on the table of the poor people. Na rofo rofo be this ooo. Chai!!!!! E dey pain me say FELA don delete!!!! All these write up na washing!!!!!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by drdams: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ur vote is insignificant.
Jomark: ''A roadside mechanic that cannot be trusted with any vehicle'' -Fashola........ ''A kindergarten president'' -- Bisi Akande. Jonathan don suffer... Guys upon say we igbos and SS want thw man to continue make I say the truth just for once: The man doesnt have the swag to be there. Look at his speech and composure, vewi boring. He made a good meal for christian Amanpour. And his wife's speech and composure stink. Summary: The current presidency is not presidential! Still thinking if I should vote for him or not
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by CATCHYBLOGGER: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO BISHOP MALAM EL-RUFAI.

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by LFJ: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Billygee2u:

El-Rufai may not make sense to you, but surely to those who appreciate the truth. El- Rufai may be bad, he may be devil to you for whatever reason, but to me, an independent observer, and based on those articles he wrote and I was privileged to read, regardless of how you see him, in my own world El-Rufai is a brilliant man. You don't need to be a genius to know that those people Mr president hired to manage his image are fake. This is one of the reason while the like of El-Rufai become supper star and making fool of bros Abati and and Dr attacker.

As to the question of land allocation, how I wish I have such privilege. I am a Nigerian, the lands are meant to be allocated to Nigerians, so if I get land allocation, I don't think I have committed any crime as a Nigerian.
When we think without tribal or religious sentiment there are chances that we will get it right.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by jaytee01(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
vanunu: We the Niger Delta people now no who our friends are. The Yorubas and AwusaFulani think that we are Fools. We go tell them that Na we get the oil.
What an asinine comment. Can you point to any verifiable positive change in the lives of your dear Niger Deltans under the rule of their 'son'? Any specific federal project in your locality? You should be pitied!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by abacus(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
[size=20pt]
One of the largest and longest ‘ongoing’ projects in Kaduna state is the Zaria Water Supply Project, which was awarded to Sambo’s company before he became governor. Though Zaria is his hometown, he did not complete the project as contractor despite payments, did not conclude it as governor despite his office and is today uncompleted, despite his position.
[/size]

This is very painful.. How many 'despite's ? chai!!! Comes 2014, Sambo will campaign in the same Zaria and refers to them as 'my people' 'Mutum mi na' begging them to vote in FiDiFi.. chai!!! Sambo ba chao!!! Sambo me chuachua!!! GEJ na yaro!!! GEJ me clueless!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Commissions 10km Roads In Ahoada LGA, Rivers State (Photos) / Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively / Police Detain Samuel Ogundipe Of Premium Times, Ask Him To Disclose His Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.