Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,081 members, 7,942,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently (987 Views)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Php Software Developer / I Just Wrote A Script For A Php Mailer: / I Need A Php Team For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently by nateone(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2008
I need some one to build a html form handler today, have already built the html part , just build the form server side
visit www.adandiigbo.com , i need it before midnight today - i will pay N2,000 ( two thousand naira) call me on 07037721896 08059319046 , my mail is ourpaypalaccount@gmail.com

if you dont like my price ,pleae dont bother to call
thanks
Re: Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently by webguru(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2008
since last 2 yrs
Re: Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently by sbucareer(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2008

What do you mean by HTML form handler? In what language?
Re: Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently by sbucareer(f): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2008

Do you mean submit forms like this

<HTML>
<HED><TITLE>Submit Page</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<!-- The body of the form is cleared within the body of HTML -->
<BODY>

<DIV ALIGN=CENTER>
<FORM ACTION="MAILTO:SBUCAREER@HTOMAIL.COM" METHOD=POST NAME="SubmitForm">
<TABLE BORDER=0>

<TR>
<TD ALIGN=LEFT>Firstname</TD>
<TD ALIGN=LEFT><INPUT TYPE=text NAME=firstname></TD>
<TD ALIGN=LEFT>Lastname</TD>
<TD ALIGN=LEFT><INPUT TYPE=text NAME=lastname></TD>
</TR>

<TR>
<TD ALIGN=LEFT>Email</TD>
<TD ALIGN=LEFT><INPUT TYPE=text NAME=email></TD>
</TR>

<TR>
<TD></TD>
</TR>

<TR>
<TD></TD>
</TR>

<TR>
<TD></TD>
</TR>

<TR>
<TD></TD>
</TR>

<TD ALIGN=LEFT>Comments</TD>

<TD ALIGN=LEFT><textarea rows="10" cols="30" WRAP=PHYSICAL></textarea>
></TD>
</TR>

<TR>
<TD><INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE=Submit></TD>
</TR>

</TABLE>
</FORM>
</DIV>

</BODY>
</HTML>

In the ACTION tag you can put your PHP/PERL/JSP/SERVLET/ASP etc. there. If your question was to design a program that will do the same thing as the default HTML mailto, tell us the language you wan it in
Re: Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently by LordLangug(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2008
Do you mean to create a form server side scripting for you in PHP,
if yes describe your form attributes such as which controls have you used and send the form html doc.
Or send the parameters for your web form and describe the database you want either PostgreSQL or Mysql or Oracle, send. PHP developers are there for you when it comes to online dynamic web applications. lipsrsealed
Re: Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2008
i need a php developer who can handle mysql as well as interswitch integration.

kindly reach me on babydragon701@yahoo.com or 01-7452994

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2012 Avg Antivirus With 6 Years License For 5k / Need The Help Of A Good Programmer For My Website Project. / Microfinance Banking Software - With Ebanking, Epayment And Mobile APP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.