Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,057 members, 7,977,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Encounter With An Hon. Member Of The House Of Representative. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With An Hon. Member Of The House Of Representative. (898 Views)

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / Serving Hon. Member Of Imo State Assasinated In Owerri (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Hon. Member Of The House Of Representative. by adavetee(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2013
I was seated in a newly established hotel behind my hood this evening thinking of how I could raise some money to execute my project in school. It was there & then that I saw this Honourable member of the federal House of representative of my state also seated at the far end of the hotel bar. I wasn't at the hotel to drink or pef but just to sit & spend some time to get over my boredom.

I walked up to approach his personal assistant who I informed about my intention to meet with the lawmaker. He encouraged me to meet him. On my getting close to the Hon., I waited for about 26minutes so he could drop his call since he was on a conversation. The Hon. then called on me & asked if I was having any problem.

The response that I uttered really caused me many pains which I'm still feeling even as I'm typing this thread. My response was "No sir, I just wanted to say Hello to you sir" he then shook my hands and thanked me and I left his presence. But immediately I left my mind began to blame me for not tendering my financial request to him. It really hurts me.

Nairalanders, this is not my 1st time of meeting or working for wealthy and influential people but my problem is that I don't know how to seek for assistance from them. This is because I usually think I might get embarrassed and not also get anything from them. Please I need your advise on how to seek for assistance from them. Please tell me how to approach them boldly. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

The Men Who Will Save Or Destroy Nigeria In 2015 / How To Develop Ondo State --engr Musiwa / Leaked Video Of Edo State Government Planning To Rig LG Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.