Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,703 members, 7,941,685 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) (31459 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by okpukmbat: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
loneliness. What will it profit a lady to get all this popularity without a man behind her. Dear Tonto pls take your problem to lord in prayer not in suicidal attempt. It is well my dear i understand your grief. Gej is the cause of all this, no job for the young men as sure they don't think of getting marriage.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by donem: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
gboss4sure: Na Seun send the pizza, Tonto's death will affect NL frontpage
Spot on grin
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by gentlepal: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Make she go die rubbish .Just de Bleep up n down .They make stupid noise,she want to b popular by fucking around.She need Jesus dats all
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by amedusikirabl(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Swt@ alwys knw dat all hope is not lost.we still luv u ok#team poko#u re still my bestest.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Truman155(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kessythegeek: She needs Jesus
yall need jesus
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
joshua8862: na mumu you be abi killing herself and commiting suicide what is d difference? Mtchsewwwwwwwwww.
so u still don't knw that i was joking? pele o if e pain u
olatiler:
Common budy, the guy u are talking to has Bsc NTA AIT OSRC MTV CNN GCR BH PHD QPR MHC CIA LAPD even HIV in English Language b4 he become Proffesor at OGOGORO UNIVERTY ASO ROCK
u forgot t o add B.B.C cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Kemsygold: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Blatant lie
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
BY 'FANS' THEY MEAN THE MEN WHO HUMPED HER
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Dear Tonto Dikeh,

Happy to know you are still on Planet Earth. Perhaps those attacking you on the various social media
Are simply reacting to the way you express yourself in your behavior and your words, though some will
Still attack you even when you have done no wrong to them. Mind you, I am not a fan of yours, but a very
Sincere Brother through Adam and Eve.

The best way to manage your life is submitting to your creator totally, this will help you live life as it should
Be lived to please your Creator, so that when you finally return to His presence where life is ETERNAL, you
Will be among those who have TRULY SUCCEEDED.

I have no Gold Plated Wrist Watch for you, but The only Book that can really Change and Shape you
Physically and Spiritually - THE QUR'AN.

Get an English Copy or read it online at www.quran.com

Sincerely Yours,
Ayatullah
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by zenatta: 3:46am On Aug 16, 2013
Wow, NL is always a homecoming for me. Always. Here I am on familiar grounds after the fiasco of Botswana throwing our brothers into jail. And here I am laughing my whatever off at 3am. And btw this is classic: "
Rap maestro: mtcheew 'is it not beta 4 her to kill herself than to commit suicide'
...thumbs up. It's always a great service to remember the sayings of our elders be it "manhood" or 'co-widows'. We should quote their wisdom often.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2013
seedord247:

have you eat visa before?.. Dont lie. cool
How I go take chop visa As for pizza any one that's been to Accra b4 that knows osu can testify terrific Tuesdays pizza galore undecided
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by carlos1(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Rastamann: Who care? Make she go die if she wan die na!

Don't be so fast to conclude bro, someone here cares about her. Me love that babe, I don't care what everyone thinks about her
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Ramanto(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2013
by now she would have been some days rest in peace rather than stl struggling it out wt co competitors..who advised her not to die nw?
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by joshyjags: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2013
make una free am ehhhh,make she die na ho send am nah she just dey shw herself she wanna get attention jawe,,tonto before u die abeg pass me small pomo make i chop oooohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by chronique(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2013
Me too. I almost committed suicide yesterday but I overcame it. Now,where is my own pizza with gold wristwatch and customised i-pad? If una nor give me,I go kill myself o. If I kill myself,una nor go see motor buy again o. tongue tongue grin
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by 247tops(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2013
It shows she gat peeps behind her.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by iambank(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2013
Funny
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by ddeola: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Y U wan kill ursef nau ! No try am again o. Things will get better, just give God a chance in ur life
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by caye(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
I wasted my MB sha.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mtcheeew. Imagine, ordinary suicide this tonto dike no fit commit. Next time abeg try make sure say the rope tight well well. Nonesense
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by popcykaylah(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
undecidedDis poko abi na pako dem call u......u need Jesus......na deeperlife even fit u sef....suicide my foot...d babe always dey in trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' / Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! / Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.