Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,209 members, 7,947,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? (1266 Views)

Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com / Free Vin Checks And Reports / Free Vin Check At No Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by bababuff(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2008
[size=16pt]Is somebody trying to pull the plug on "Free VIN Service" on Nairaland?[/size]

For the past 2 weeks now, all the brothers helping with free VIN check on-line just disappeared. Is this a coincidence or somebody told them to stop?

Sly, Brauneyes and the rest, please tell us whats happening. You guys are doing a great service and should not succumb to pressures from anybody.

You guys have exposed so many accident-ed vehicles and junks imported to this country by car dealers. Please keep up the good work.
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by jenju(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
bababuff:

[size=16pt]Is somebody trying to pull the plug on "Free VIN Service" on Nairaland?[/size]

For the past 2 weeks now, all the brothers helping with free VIN check on-line just disappeared. Is this a coincidence or somebody told them to stop?

Sly, Brauneyes and the rest, please tell us whats happening. You guys are doing a great service and should not succumb to pressures from anybody.

You guys have exposed so many accident-ed vehicles and junks imported to this country by car dealers. Please keep up the good work.

No one is trying to stop free Vin check. I provided this service just yesterday. Here's the link : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-117474.0.html
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by viperman: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
Mail them for your VIN checks if you don't see them online.
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by bababuff(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2008
Thank you guys. It's good to know that the service is still on, but is now a bit discreet. grin
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by RThESlyR: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2008
bababuff:

Ok to clear the smoke off the air. . . cool
I got banned embarassed. . . .Nobody is stopping the service.
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by nkc(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2008
sly y did u get banned

u r using an identical id to d original except for pounds

grin

i can just imagine wetin u do grin
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by RThESlyR: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2008
nkc:

sly y did u get banned

you're using an identical id to d original except for pounds

grin

i can just imagine wetin u do grin
What do you think i would have done? cheesy
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by nkc(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2008
grin

well i would have to go to another sub forum, to some reading and researching. wink
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by RThESlyR: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
nkc:

grin

well i would have to go to another sub forum, to some reading and researching. wink
OK ooooooooo! cheesy
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by nkc(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2008
grin
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by bababuff(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2008
Sly dey very active for the romantic section. I am sure the ban issue go come from there and not the AUTO forum.  grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by RThESlyR: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2008
na una sabi. . . . . cheesy
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by showbobo(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2008
bababuff:

Sly dey very active for the romantic section. I am sure the ban issue go come from there and not the AUTO forum. grin grin grin

YOU RIGHT
Re: Who Is Trying To Stop Free Vin Check On Nairaland? by gidi1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2008
okay, since it has not stopped, can someone please help me check this VIN?
4T1BG22K9YU708357
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Toyota Camry 1989 Model For Grabs. / 2003 End Of Discussion : Price: 1.6m / Toyota Fortuner: How Reliable Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.