Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy (34673 Views)

‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’ / Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" / Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by seedord247(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
ajas baba: wow she is just so sweet for my liking.

going to the airport to book a flight to iran

tell us where all your money is and some of your property before you leave. cool
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by lepasharon(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
"To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion"

....Issokay! i reserve my comment lipsrsealed......Jheeez..

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
I was denied visa to uk for being too ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Salmoneus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Proves you can cover a woman from head to toe and she can STILL arouse most men if she's pretty
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
bennynaza: Sorry to derail, bt I made a bet wit my guy dat I will get more dan 10 likes before 11: 45 tonite for my (non)comment.

Abeg mak una help me as I no fit use my hand like my post. Money is @ stake.
lol u go old

1 Like

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Lordave: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2013

when you finally get to your destination, please hala Osama, Sadam, and my ancestors for me.

RIP
grin

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Freiburger(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lordave: when you finally get to your destination, please hala Osama, Sadam, and my ancestors for me.

RIP
grin
lol grin
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by vislabraye(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
After covering everything, she's still sexy ? Na wa Oh.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
I saw this so I decieded to reserve my comment "To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion". Maybe my comment would ve been a troll.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by apacheguy: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lordave: when you finally get to your destination, please hala Osama, Sadam, and my ancestors for me.

RIP
grin
oun fiku sere, atu ku e lona orun
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Where is the sexy nah Na only face dy dy sexy Chai!! Fine girls don suffer. So because she fine she no fit rule. I tire for una o
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Lordave: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
apacheguy: oun fiku sere, atu ku e lona orun
someone should help me out please
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Lordave: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baybe: Where is the sexy nah Na only face dy dy sexy Chai!! Fine girls don suffer. So because she fine she no fit rule. I tire for una o
Baybe, do you know what that guy above you is talking about?
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Lekan155: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
New Alfa: For an hour with her, I'm ready to convert to Islam.
Then after, you'll be ready to meet 127 virgins n heaven #terrorist things # same drive embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lordave: Baybe, do you know what that guy above you is talking about?
Nada grin
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
henryvirus: so dey nw need old hags abi mtchew. anyways she fit cum naturalise 4 naija,shez beautiful;nd frm her qualifications,too brainy 2 waste

Abeg bros no vex, i wan ask you something...which one be Naturalise, ...? (Nationalize gi ni kon Naturalise..?)
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by brosdoncome(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wetin dey sexy about diz woman sef? C as her face round like FIFA ball. According to one of my yoruba friends, him go say the babe looks "hold" grin
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Babiloko: lol u go old

he done almost get am complete oo sista..
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Lordave: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baybe: Nada grin
ok
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by FindOut(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Stegomiah:

Even with more than 10,000 votes in the June election, putting her 14th out of 163 candidates and winning her a council seat, the 27-year-old engineer and website designer had her political career cut short because she was deemed too attractive to take up the post.

President Rowhani is expected to bring a new era in women's rights. In a televised debate during his election campaign, he announced: "I will form a women's affairs ministry to return their trampled rights to them."

www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/14/iran-bans-catwalk-model-councilwoman-from-office-over-her-looks/

I hope I'm not the only one who saw the part in bold. So much for those who say that women in islamic countries do not get any education and are confined to their homes.

@topic, i think this is political and not necessarily religious as the reasons given especially about her campaign office are not cogent enough to me o. MOST women in the middle east are beautiful and they do hold political positions. She isn't the first....lets hope the president isn't just bein mischievious.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Lordave: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
brosdoncome: Wetin dey sexy about diz woman sef? C as her face round like FIFA ball. According to one of my yoruba friends, him go say the babe look "hold" grin
lol @face round like fifa ball..
That reminds me of Jabulani
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by nbright: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2013

See BEAUTY..... Choi... Persian women fine o!. See her nose! Her eyes! Those eyes!!! Her lips tooo... We give up
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by tbaba1234: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
From FAUX news... need to double check this one.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nonybb: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Islam is bad for ppl and mankind
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by ignis: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Imagine, does the constitution say a political office holder should not be sexy?
SMH
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by noobsaibot2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
bennynaza: Sorry to derail, bt I made a bet wit my guy dat I will get more dan 10 likes before 11: 45 tonite for my (non)comment.

Abeg mak una help me as I no fit use my hand like my post. Money is @ stake.

Abeg make una helep me too. I my laptop to get 50 likes fplor this qoute before morning tomorrow.

MY LAPTOP OH!!!
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by badmeat(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Having the right to consummate 4 women n still complain abt sexiness?*double standardssad
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Too sexy? Which part? undecided
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by brosdoncome(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
eddiebruk:

Abeg bros no vex, i wan ask you something...which one be Naturalise, ...? (Nationalize gi ni kon Naturalise..?)

Nationalise is to make something government oriented while naturalise is based on being a citizen of another country other than ur native country not by birth.
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Supergenius(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
kokoye: She carry front
She carry back
She do package

??
and you cant leave her
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
brosdoncome:

Nationalise is to make something government oriented while naturalise is based on being a citizen of another country other than ur native country not by birth.

thank you bros
Re: Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
3ace: Haba, when has being séxy become an offence? All this Arabian country sef. No be Saudi ban some four guys one time say they are too attractive. These people never cease to amaze me.

I bet you haven't seen an Arab lady before cuz if you have, you won't be amazed for they seem to be the most beautiful in the world. Try to fly on Qatar or Emirates to get a glimpse of what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.