Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Adeboye Is Not Wrong - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (36682 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by adewaleh(m): 3:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

If the camp ground is always so overcrowded
Why then do they advertise so much for more people to come to their charades anytime they are forming activity there.
. Why don't you give it a try and have an Encounter with God, maybe you can be delivered and have a sharp mindset of seeing opportunitied where other people see nothing.. However, you can also make your dream come true by becoming a good pastor.. If you are not contributing, then its high time you guys keep shut and see what God will do.
Thanks
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by adewaleh(m): 3:33am On Aug 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abeg shut up,most of them are being pushed to rob in their various offices of which my office is one,our director of finance is a member and we all know how he is stealing our money to pls his church people especially baba.
God will judge Everybody .. What do you do that no man knows about, But he that is greater is seeing you.. How are you sure that your Boss is even paying a good offering in his church, talkless of paying his tithes.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 4:36am On Aug 16, 2013
adewaleh: . Why don't you give it a try and have an Encounter with God, maybe you can be delivered and have a sharp mindset of seeing opportunitied where other people see nothing.. However, you can also make your dream come true by becoming a good pastor.. If you are not contributing, then its high time you guys keep shut and see what God will do.
Thanks
Do you have to go church to have encounter with God? let me remind you of where Saul was converted to Paul.
I'm always weary of mixed multitudes as in the exodus of Israelites from Egypt. Anywhere you see all kinds of big churches especially in Nigeria, watch out, you might be robbed easily.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Jossyayodele(m): 5:37am On Aug 16, 2013
If I may ask, Is it a must to gather hired, borrowed, fake, unconverted, miracle & signs seekers, and all sorts of other categories of christians and non christians under one roof? It's quite a pity that the church got it wrong long ago...( Acts 2, Mt.25)

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by anonimi: 5:41am On Aug 16, 2013
It is obvious that the GO has no regard whatsoever for the words of the Christ he CLAIMS to represent to the mumus who flock behind him like lost sheeple.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=matthew+6%3A+6-8&ver=kjv

Probably the GO's devotion to the cause of the smart crooks and politicians who render Nigerians hopeless so they can seek "redemption" & promised hope from his church and other similar business outfits has made him too busy to remember the words in his Bible.

20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=john+4%3A+20-24&ver=kjv

May the good Lord open our eyes to see the charlattans in cassock who are sweeping away those who have chosen to be poor in the spirit- Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by maclatunji: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Olodo tongue trust you to come out and defend all the wrong practises going on in churches. If they were just planning an expansion the outrage won't be this much rather they are planning to build a brand new auditorium at a ridiculous cost so that they can accommodate more people in their annual convention. A once a year unnecessary activity

If you like, build a 10 million capacity auditorium but when you start asking for a single person to donate N100 million to you for anything, you are simply corrupt.

Let us be honest. Which industry in Nigeria is so profitable that a single individual can afford to donate that for a building project without going broke?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Lucasbalo(m): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2013
All this religiousity brings Nigeria nothing but poverty. We focus too much on religion in Africa and what have we got in return? . There is nothing wrong in worshipping God but to denigrate others is not the right thing. People are entitled to their opinions. I, myself is a member of Redeem church but I don't follow anyone blindly. Even in the Good book, it says examine everything and hold on to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by ogunjimiwalefat(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2013
pastor indeed for multibilion naira project.wil he construct a paradise?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Onosy: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2013
Advise to my christian Brothers and Sisters.....

We should learn to ignore certain things, and its not everything you hear that you respond to....Ofcourse nobody wants to respond to a mad man/Woman on the street, same goes here...

anybody that is a christian (Not just attending Church) will not come up here to criticize God's servant (because He/She knows the reward for that)...the Bible says we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.....

have you ever wonder why they are so concerned and angry against the growth of the Church, why they criticize what they didn;t contribute their money to, and why same people don't criticize the Govt for wasting the budget and Tax payer's money yearly? this goes a long way to show how lost some people are and what is using them against the Church or how childish they are (You dont joke just anything u feel like)....

Christians should read these scriptural verses and ignore those being used by whatsoever against the Church. The WORDS OF GOD ARE LIGHT, LIFE, TRUTH AND SPIRIT ITS OUR GUIDE AS CHRISTIANS.

2Coriinthians 6:14 - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness...

Matthew 16:18 - And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, amd upon this Rock I will build my Church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it...

1Chronicles 16:22 - Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm...

Exodus 14:14 - The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace...

We can see from these csripture and other scriptures that we owe these unbelievers (because no believer will criticize the growth of the Church) no explanation, we don't need to argue with them, nobody can stop the Building of the house of God (not even the gates of hell) and also that God fights His own battles and our Battle too...we also learn not to touch the Anointed of God.....

he who has ears, let him hear....

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by ukotmi: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2013
There is no need for trading insults here. RCCG have the right to build a bigger meeting hall. But we can suggest that the use of satelite and internet to broadcast activities during their annual conventions to selected parishes and centres. This strategy will reduce traffic and hardships experinced by members and participants. Modern techonology has made it possible to have real time life transmission of any event across various centres. Some churches are doing it already.
This is only a suggestion and not binding on RCCG.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Onosy: Advise to my christian Brothers and Sisters.....

We should learn to ignore certain things, and its not everything you hear that you respond to....Ofcourse nobody wants to respond to a mad man/Woman on the street, same goes here...

anybody that is a christian (Not just attending Church) will not come up here to criticize God's servant (because He/She knows the reward for that)...the Bible says we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.....

have you ever wonder why they are so concerned and angry against the growth of the Church, why they criticize what they didn;t contribute their money to, and why same people don't criticize the Govt for wasting the budget and Tax payer's money yearly? this goes a long way to show how lost some people are and what is using them against the Church or how childish they are (You dont joke just anything u feel like)....

Christians should read these scriptural verses and ignore those being used by whatsoever against the Church. The WORDS OF GOD ARE LIGHT, LIFE, TRUTH AND SPIRIT ITS OUR GUIDE AS CHRISTIANS.

2Coriinthians 6:14 - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness...

Matthew 16:18 - And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, amd upon this Rock I will build my Church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it...

We can see from these csripture and other scriptures that we owe these unbelievers (because no believer will criticize the growth of the Church) no explanation, we don't need to argue with them, nobody can stop the Building of the house of God (not even the gates of hell) and also that God fights His own battles and our Battle too...we also learn not to touch the Anointed of God.....

Not when one is anointed for billions of stolen naira and flying private jets.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2013
anonimi: It is obvious that the GO has no regard whatsoever for the words of the Christ he CLAIMS to represent to the mumus who flock behind him like lost sheeple.

Probably the GO's devotion to the cause of the smart crooks and politicians who render Nigerians hopeless so they can seek "redemption" & promised hope from his church and other similar business outfits has made him too busy to remember the words in his Bible.

May the good Lord open our eyes to see the charlattans in cassock who are sweeping away those who have chosen to be poor in the spirit- Amen!
Is that Ogidigbodigbo of Africa?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
adewaleh: . Why don't you give it a try and have an Encounter with God, maybe you can be delivered and have a sharp mindset of seeing opportunitied where other people see nothing.. However, you can also make your dream come true by becoming a good pastor.. If you are not contributing, then its high time you guys keep shut and see what God will do.
Thanks

One of the deceived !

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by blaise26abj(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2013
I won't look @ it from a religious point of view. Would u rather these monies go into another country's economy? Let it recirculate within the nigerian economy. Think of the number of people that will directly and indirectly benefit from this project.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by fuke(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2013
striktlymi: I understand some of the complaints people put forth...

1) The building he has currently, can take upto a million people, I think.

2) There are other RCCG Churches all about, hence there is no pressing need to build a bigger one because the people have other places of worship.

They are all missing the point.

Why building a 3km Auditorium running into billions of Naira
for a convention that comes once in a year?

Accountants will call it misapplication of resources and capital tie down.

Why the convention in the first instance when it inflicts pain to
motorist on the only highway that connects the rest of the country to the commercial capital?
RCC has more branches that any other church. Let them pray in their churches and parishes

I admire Baba Adeboye for his simplicity but Nigeria and Nigerians could do more beneficial
things with this billions than building this superfluous auditorium.

I am sure there are jobless people in that church, there are widows in that church, there are brilliant indigent students in that church, and there are brilliant first class graduates who could do with overseas training, there are businessmen whose business need capital injection etc.

It is a pity, we do things here with profound impunity.

I doubt if any church can say this in Europe or USA without the Taxmen swooping on them.

Let Government start taxing the donors and the receivers.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by fuke(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2013
blaise26.abj:
I won't look @ it from a religious point of view. Would u rather these monies go into another country's economy? Let it recirculate within the nigerian economy. Think of the number of people that will directly and indirectly benefit from this project.

What happens after the project is completed?
This is myopic. No economic spiral effect.
when the building is finishes the laborers go home and that ends it.

The question is, Is this the best way to utilize billions to improve the lots of our people?

We have gotten our priority upside down here.
Building an auditorium with billions for a once in a year convention is
definitely not the best way of deploying resources.

Using that money to build another university or diagnostic centers in each Local government in Lagos state
for free medical diagnosis to me would have been more like it

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by hardeyincah(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: @Op sir, that's a good point! Only a poor man will have an issue with what daddy G.O's decision about the convention ground is! Imagine if these same set of people were alive when King Solomon was gathering materials to get the temple's construction underway, they'll be like "He's insane! He's mobilising all our resources to fund church building. A 100% of our annual budget gone to waste". Whereas they've forgotten that as there are corrupt millionaires and billionaires in this country, so are there righteous millionaires and billionaires in this country! I pity them! embarassed
who are my to correct or antagonise the man of God, according to the bible verse "let everyman take is beam"....
baba should av just said let everyone see my PS and contribute to build for the lord.....
open donation looks like OPPRESSION to some people.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Topeedo: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: @Op sir, that's a good point! Only a poor man will have an issue with what daddy G.O's decision about the convention ground is! Imagine if these same set of people were alive when King Solomon was gathering materials to get the temple's construction underway, they'll be like "He's insane! He's mobilising all our resources to fund church building. A 100% of our annual budget gone to waste". Whereas they've forgotten that as there are corrupt millionaires and billionaires in this country, so are there righteous millionaires and billionaires in this country! I pity them! embarassed
why is everybody running away from d real point of d discuss? nobody is criticising having a bigger auditorium in particular. the point is that so called men of God dont use their influence to bring so much good to the nation as a whole, just like d other post talked about donating to eradicate diseases and epidemics...but they find it easier to donate for purposes which r exclusively to d church and sometimes exclusively to d pastor and top official...they should use their influence to call for donations that will make nigeria rise from its current bad state to a deserving height

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by anonimi: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2013

Permit me to share this little text with you and hope you will reflect on it.

A Tree Is Known by Its Fruit
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

I Never Knew You
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=Matthew+7%3A+15-23&ver=kjv

We need to CONSTANTLY check ourselves and those, who CLAIM to represent God to us on earth these days, that we are following to find out where they are leading us in COMPARISON to the word of Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Tejufemi(f): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2013
striktlymi: I understand some of the complaints people put forth...

1) The building he has currently, can take upto a million people, I think.

2) There are other RCCG Churches all about, hence there is no pressing need to build a bigger one because the people have other places of worship.
u guys av to stop criticizing men of God....Baba Adeboye gave good reasons for embarking on the new auditorium project. If you were at the convention, u cud see spill ovas of d auditorium all around the camp...what if it had rained that day?it wud av bn a great disaster. Mind you,the main reason for the building of the new auditorium is to accommodate people who come there to seek the face of God. In addition,there are three special programmes like that in a year,asides the monthly services...the church is built to accommodate God's people who come to seek His face&don't let"s 4get dt many needs are being met on this land and people's prayers are also been answered which is the most important tin to us if truly we are our brothers' keepers.
sorry 4d long epistle grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by anonimi: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Tejufemi:
u guys av to stop criticizing men of God....Baba Adeboye gave good reasons for embarking on the new auditorium project. If you were at the convention, u cud see spill ovas of d auditorium all around the camp...what if it had rained that day?it wud av bn a great disaster. Mind you,the main reason for the building of the new auditorium is to accommodate people who come there to seek the face of God. In addition,there are three special programmes like that in a year,asides the monthly services...the church is built to accommodate God's people who come to seek His face&don't let"s 4get dt many needs are being met on this land and people's prayers are also been answered which is the most important tin to us if truly we are our brothers' keepers.
sorry 4d long epistle grin grin grin grin grin

Is the God that you serve no longer OMNIPRESENT?
Is He no longer a SPIRIT whom Jesus said can be worshipped ANYWHERE as he is not confined to a place?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2013
I will never forget a redeemed brother many years ago , who told me about the extent of immorality , sexual perversion and abortion among the so called 'holy' sisters. Truly sad. These days it is no more about godly living or holiness, what counts is church membership, and as long as you are seen in church 5 times a week, contributing your tithes and offerings, and spending time that should have been spent with your family to further the empires of MEN , you are right with GOD , a trusted believer to be counted upon. On the contrary, if you are a believer who hardly goes to church and does not pay tithes and offerings yet living a godly live, you are discounted as an unbeliever or backslider. Talk about calling evil good and god evil.

If these people are so godly , why are we not seeing the good fruits in our country, why are the leaders wining and dining with corrupt politicians, supporting political parties, keeping quiet when unjust laws are enacted, and generally doing almost nothing to help the poor ?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Stbottle(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

If the camp ground is always so overcrowded
Why then do they advertise so much for more people to come to their charades anytime they are forming activity there.
sowii do u think @ all, angry pple go 2 churches 2 move closer to God and u call wat rccg does advertising angry i realy pray God dosent take instantaneous judgment on u ooo
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Tejufemi(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2013
anonimi:

Is the God that you serve no longer OMNIPRESENT?
Is He no longer a SPIRIT whom Jesus said can be worshipped ANYWHERE as he is not confined to a place?
my dear brother/sister or whorefa,,our God is Omnipresent and can be worshipped everywhere like u rightly said...but d same scripture says....do not forsake the gathering of d brethren!!!!! wink wink winkGod performs his miracles anywhere..get dt right undecided undecided
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Stbottle(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2013

GGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDD BBBBLLLLLLEEEESSSS UUUUUUUUU abundantly u'v exhibited a true christian life dah has a relationship with God. again God bless you nd u woont get missing in heaven

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by anonimi: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Tejufemi:
my dear brother/sister or whorefa,,our God is Omnipresent and can be worshipped everywhere like u rightly said...but d same scripture says....do not forsake the gathering of d brethren!!!!! wink wink winkGod performs his miracles anywhere..get dt right undecided undecided

Would you consider, FOR EXAMPLE, the gathering of people on this NL thread as a "gathering of the brethren" which Apostle Paul referred to?
Or it must be in a place where there is the "presence of God" such as RCCG's Auditorium, again FOR EXAMPLE?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by bashirlink: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2013
Its very unfortunate that many so called men of God are seriously getting it wrong and the brain washed followers too are simply blind to see beyound their nose.....only in Nigeria!!! why would Pastor Enoch Adeboye chooses to request for 1billion for building an auditorium (when its a clear prophecy that Jesus in his second coming will not land in Nigeria lest on lagos Ibadan express way) at this stage in Nigeria life?? when its very obvious that things are not going well with the country its self? but he chooses not to border since he can take his 3-4 sqaure meal a day without hinderance and fly about in executive private jets and yet some call him men of God Men of God in deed with dozens of executive cars (NOT FROM INNOSING MOTORS IN ABA) but from oversees with a permenent registered plate numbers knowing fully that when he passes on those properties can never be claimed by any body except his emidiate family not even the pastor under his ministries so now tell me how does benefit Nigerians...plate numbers DADY-1,2,3................100. AND MUMMY 1,2,3...........100 for goodness sake? no wonder he says he would not like to talk on issues plundring Nigeria because venturing into that will simply expose him!Now the question is this: IS PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE TRUELY A MAN OF GOD OR A MAN OF DECEIT?? search your inner self think !!!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by blaise26abj(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2013
fuke:

What happens after the project is completed?
This is myopic. No economic spiral effect.
when the building is finishes the laborers go home and that ends it.

The question is, Is this the best way to utilize billions to improve the lots of our people?

We have gotten our priority upside down here.
Building an auditorium with billions for a once in a year convention is
definitely not the best way of deploying resources.

Using that money to build another university or diagnostic centers in each Local government in Lagos state
for free medical diagnosis to me would have been more like it

And in your mind, the people donating the money will just find a way to come together and use it to build a university and free health care centres in lagos ? Do You also think the auditorium can't be used for other revenue generating events/trainings? We are talking about individual's money here, not federal allocations. Do you know the technical knowledge impacted on these workers for building such an edifice? Have u any idea the kind of succor and soft-landing these churches give to families in distress in form of donations and welfare? Do you know the kind of businesses that operate around such auditoriums that brings that number of people together? The money to be made in transportation alone or selling pure water can only be imagined. And u are there talking about economic spiral effect.

I'm still looking @ it from an economic stand point, it is a viable project. And there is nothing myopic about that.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2013
ukotmi: There is no need for trading insults here. RCCG have the right to build a bigger meeting hall. But we can suggest that the use of satelite and internet to broadcast activities during their annual conventions to selected parishes and centres. This strategy will reduce traffic and hardships experinced by members and participants. Modern techonology has made it possible to have real time life transmission of any event across various centres. Some churches are doing it already.
This is only a suggestion and not binding on RCCG.

Very nice contribution

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2013
maclatunji:

If you like, build a 10 million capacity auditorium but when you start asking for a single person to donate N100 million to you for anything, you are simply corrupt.

Let us be honest. Which industry in Nigeria is so profitable that a single individual can afford to donate that for a building project without going broke?

So are you saying those who indicated to give billion don't have it. There are many oil barons who make honest ,money

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by sapele914(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Btruth:

He was simply saying keep your mouth shut, if you don't know what to say. Leave the people that are so concern about building a house for God alone. If you can't join them, then take your leave......!

What is N1b compare to what Dimeji Bankole go away with? or N50b plus that Gbenga Daniel went away with either. Building the Lord sanctuary shouldn't be anyone's problem though. No one is forced to do anything, after all the Lord loves a cheerful giver. So Mr, no one is forcing you to contributing a dime, but stop criticizing and mind your own business.

That's just the point did the foolish man criticize these people for stealing the money or he just prefers to talk about a 2,000 year story spirituality over practicality.Nigeria is not getting any better yet it is the churches benefit we remain poor and shackled so they keep running to the church for salvation and money.Nigerians are the number one religious BIGOTS AND HYPOCRITES.Abi Gbenga Daniels no be leader and elder statesman for em church,Obasanjo no get em own church for otta,I remember see a picture with Genga Daniels,OBJ and your G.O walking hand in hand,i bet you Demiji Bankole will recite the scripture both Koran and the Bible better than most people that are shouting here,we Nigerians are just a shameless people a disgrace to the black race.Most people here were born as either Roman Catholics or Protestants which once upon a time was the best thing religion had to offer Nigerians most of them today ran to the pentecostal churches because they realised the catholic church was a fraud no worry una eye go clear for future.Science over religion anyday.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by sapele914(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
anonimi:

Permit me to share this little text with you and hope you will reflect on it.

We need to CONSTANTLY check ourselves and those, who CLAIM to represent God to us on earth these days, that we are following to find out where they are leading us in COMPARISON to the word of Christ.

Thank you my brother for your knowledge and insight you done talk the whole story.The people are getting poorer the churches are getting richer in Nigeria and they claim to be spreading like wild fire i have lived in the U.S and was shocked on my return to Nigeria after over a decade of sojourning to see the amount of churches and their so called spiritual houses and can say categorically that people that don't go to church in the developed world are a lot better and caring towards humanity than our so called born again christians na mental and social poverty they worry us for Nigeria.Do we really love Jehovah in Nigeria?i doubt it.Bill and Melinda Gates are putting up billions to fight disease in Africa never heard them one day talk about religion the new trend amongst billionaires in the west is to give most of their legitly earned money out after they are gone,Black man no get sense.What are the churches in Africa doing for AFRICA OTHER THAN SPREADING LIES.Every Tom,Dick and Harry in Nigeria is a born again christian or moslem even Nollywood actors/actresses including all members of jonathan goodlucks cabinet.Hypocrites.Suffer,suffer for world enjoy for Heaven.Mandela no carry religion for head but you can tell by his deeds he fears God,us na only talk talk they never practice what they preach.Reverend Martin Luther King Jnr used the pulpit to fight social injustice for his people the GO will not talk on what is happening and present day issues because they like Nigeria the way it is.In the country of the blind.Once watched a documentary in the U.S on religion in Nigeria and how the people claim to be so pious even Femi Kuti was interviewed but the commentator could not understand why a people that claim to show great piety are filled with so much corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.