Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator (5554 Views)

Fairly used 6.5 Kva Lutian Gasoline Generator For 30k / Jinling Generator For Sale @ 18k / Supply Jinling Brand Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Alexander9: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2008
Dear Import / Purchase Manager,

We are a portable gasoline/diesel JINLING brand generator manufacturer. In a nutshell, the gasoline gen-set series can shoot rated output ranging from 0.65kva to 5.0kva under 230V, 50Hz, 3000rpm: JL950, JL2600, JL3600, JL6600.

The diesel gen-set series can provide rated output ranging from 4.5 kva to 20.0kva under 230V, 50Hz, 3000rpm (single-phase), and under 200V/380V/400V 50Hz, 1500rpm (3-phase).

To achieve a video play and information of our Shanghai plant, you are cordially invited to access to: http://www.shanghaisunshow.cn

We will be grateful if you favor us with a reply by email or a phone call.

Best regards,

Michael x. Jian     
Shanghai Sunshow Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd
Tel:86-21-37601533
Fax:86-21-37601556      Cell : 86 15921316504
E-mail: xujian@jinlingcn.com or michaelxu885@gmail.com
MSN: xujianbeyond@hotmail.com   Skype: michael.xu885
www.shanghaisunshow.cn

Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Alexander9: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2008
support by mself! grin
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by kuntash: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2008
Guy how much for JL 3600?
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by brauneyes: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2008
I WOULD WANT TO WARN ALL NIGERIANS TO BE STEER CLEAR FROM THIS GENERATOR. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT THIS TYPE OF SETS FROM CHINA CATCH FIRE AFTER RUNNING NON STOP FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.
DO NOT BUY THIS GEN SET UNLESS YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by kuntash: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
waow!! Braunose, God bless u 4 d info if na true, but proof pls
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by nkc(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by brauneyes: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2008
My friend's wife that lives both here and Naija bought this Gen back in December 2007. She is the one that told us the nightmare that this Set put her through. She has a big Hair Salon around Ojuelegba and i would publish the name for anyone who wishes to go there and confirm.
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by brauneyes: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2008
@nkc
i need info from you, check ur mail
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by nkc(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2008
just checked, notin yet, guess it will come in time
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Alexander9: 2:21am On Jun 12, 2008
1, TO: Kuntash:
Guy how much for JL 3600?

JL3600 rated output is 2.5kw, Max 2.9kw.

2,To: Brauneyes
I WOULD WANT TO WARN ALL NIGERIANS,
My friend's wife that lives both here and,

First, please reponsibility about your word; second, we found the fake JINLING in Nigeria, please choose the real JINLING;
third, make sure the right manner to use generator.

3, i need info from you, check your mail

But now i am received anything from you!
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by kuntash: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2008
Alexander d great, are u saying the one wey explode or catch fire for saloon its the fake , and that you are the true manufacturer of the Ogbonge one?, if you need God blessings tell me the truth O, also talk in Naira , $172 from my calculation is around N20,315. Where can I get it.
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Alexander9: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2008
To: Kuntash,

Alexander d great, are u saying the one wey,,,

This is factory price, not retail in Nigeria. Our quality is very high, for our strict control.
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Yisaa: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2008
sir, can you give me your price?
wink
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Yisaa: 1:42am On Jun 20, 2008
I want to as a dealer in Nigeria, please give us your price!
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Alexander9: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2008
Dear Yisaa, Could you send us by email, we will give you the price what you want !
My email:michaelxu885@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Alexander9: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2008
up,up,up!!! grin
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Yisaa: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2008
hi,i did not received your email!
what about your price?
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by kuntash: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
Alex wats up with this Gen thing now?, lets have d price- show where one can get it and lets seal it,
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Alexander9: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2008
Dear Kuntash, could you send a email to me, i will give you all series price!
michaelxu885@gmail.com or xujian@jinlingcn.com
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Alexander9: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2008
There are a genuis in Nigeria, we can talk about it:

Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece
« on: February 27, 2006, 09:47 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genverters (Generator + Inverter In 1 Piece) Solution To Power Problems In Nigeria

Genverters: By coupling an existing generator to a battery charger, battery bank and inverter, efficiencies are increased and costs are decreased.

The most common power source for homes off the utility line is a gas or diesel generator. As long as this generator is run close to its rated capacity, efficiencies are maximized and costs are kept relatively low. However, this is usually not the practice. Many generators without battery banks are run 16 hours a day or more at only a small fraction of their potential power. The result is that the cost per kilowatt hour of electricity goes sky high.

Now consider the addition of a battery bank, a battery charger which operates whenever the generator is run, and an inverter which powers the AC loads from the battery bank whenever the generator is off. This can reduce daily generator run time and dramatically reduce the cost of power. In some instances, efficiency can be increased even further by sizing the generator to run occasional very large loads and thus avoiding the need for an extra-large inverter and additional battery capacity.

Imagine saving 70% of what you presnetly pay to power your business buy replacing your generator with a genverter.
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Yisaa: 2:58am On Jul 21, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by Yisaa: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2008
;d
Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by blossomnet1: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2016
This Gen is super good ..the small size is far more better than the so call tiger Gen. I have use it for more than. 3yrs now no issue.

Re: Opportunity: Jinling Gasoline Generator by darelar(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
I just saw this tread today and that guy brauneyes just missed people's with this gen. I bought mine in 2008 the JL3600 and is still working perfectly till today. Many of my neighbors have bought between 6 to 10 gen since then and the load it still power is unbelievable. I don't know if the original one is still in the market

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Yaris 2001 Model / Galaxy Ford Space Bus Just Arrived For Sale / Very Clean Tokunbo 2003 Suzuki Xl-7 4x4...price: N1.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.