Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,616 members, 7,917,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed (40356 Views)

Cameroon’s President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

In fact, I just asked your "lord Ogun", who is one of the principalities placed under my feet by the blood of Jesus, and he agrees that blood like yours would be appropriate. So, report immediately at the shrine for the disconnection of your head to appease your lord.

what blood of jesus? a jewish man-god that has been lying dead for 2000 years in israel and over which you senseless brats are fighting?
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Lordlexy: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
ghettodreamz: So all the closed churches have been operating illegally for many years and it just dawn on him that he should take this step? I really don't get it.. Perhaps, this is one of the many ways Satan and his cohorts are planning to use in order to diminish number of people who are candidates of Heaven; by using all these earthly government rulers(anti-Christ) to carry out his evil acts.

Well, Satan is such a BIG LOSER on this, because 'No Matter What' JESUS REIGNS
Well said bro. This is end time and the enemy of Christ and the gospel are beginning to find flimsy excusses to defiled the name of the Lord. But like you said, the devil came too late. Granted that we have many fake churches out there for selfish reasons, it takes only GOD to expose them which He has been doing, and not one government out there who felt threatened by his misrule and imposition to clamp down unconstitutional on the right to worship of the ppl. The church never compelled anybody to give. Giving for the gospel is born out of free will. We are use to this ranting against, is as old as when Jesus was rejected and betrayed, there is nothing new. And mark my word, Paul biya just dug his grave. This year, too far.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Lordlexy: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

The three main points you made are disagreeable.

If you advocate banning of all religion, I'll equally add that we ban all forms of individual reasoning, then we can turn everyone into zombies.

You are very wrong about China too. They are a religious society with various religious groups, particularly oriental religions and including Christians. Though, during the heat of the Revolution, Christian groups were proscribed except for state sanctioned Christian religion, Catholicism, Chinese government have now seen wisdom in allowing more flexibilty. Yet, it is a more glorious time for Chinese economy than during the Revolution.

Even if there is no religion in Nigeria, our leaders will still "have been stealing us blind" (sic) as long as we remain corrupt, selfish, materialistic, tribalistic and hero-worshipping.

Consider this:
Great Britain and other western countries prospered under Christian forms of life, laws and style of living, but now, as they dismantle their values, their societies are being corrupted and the economies are collapsing. Note also that it was Christian pilgrims and adventurers that founded and built the U.S., which also is now collapsing after devaluing their Christian principles.

I submit that it's not the problem of religion; it's our African psyche we need to change.
HolyHolla, God richly bless for this insight. Education was accessible by the Christian missionary who entered Africa. Left for them, Africa still would have remain in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by hakbab: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Bokohalal yes oooo! our government will never attempt such move in nigeria some gullible nigerians will take to the street all in the name of defending their religion. God will help in nigeria where religion is now money making venture.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by gbishman: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
As a president he owes it a responsibility to protect the lives of his people. He has observed some discouraging practise and has taking action. No one can call him an anti christ cause he left other christain churches to function cus may be they follow the rules governing their doctrines i think he has done a good thing.
This exercise should be carried out in nigeria too to curb the excesses of most church owners. cus believe me its getting out of control
President thumbs up
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by onila(f): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Let him close the churches, they will continue in house fellowships, this is end time and the Devil is fighting God, instead of Christians to try and unite they are quarrelling over trivial issues. First he closes the pentecostal, then a chatholic priest does something wrong and he shuts them down, then the free masons build their cults and more people attend. Because you all are too busy assuming that your church is better than another instead of remembering "God is Love"

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

we don't do human sacrifices. How do you know Ive not contributed to society? INfact e ven now by educating the masses of the evils of jesus the jew, I am contributing to society.

Our forefathers. DO you know my forefathers? WHat do you mean defenceless? OFcourse they were defenceless.they led good simple lives. they did not expect the whites to just barge in.

WHy are you expecting the Gods, hat are SPiritual Forces, to directly interfere in our personal human wars? We never put in much of an effor ourselves did we?

your white slave masters today have mostly given up on the alse doctrine of jesus.

whos talking about cults? im talking about tribal religion.

Why are you arguing senselessly against me? Is it not your ancestral religion as well. Are you so steeped in slave mentality that today you are ready to criticize your own beliefs for that of foreign ones. It is a shame SIr. IT is a shame. .

I see you don't even have enough knowlege of your traditional religion, my dear. Not all shrines of Ogun, (Idiigun in some other cultures) do not accept human blood. The historical Ogun accepted palm wine, palm oil and dog meat, but when offended, often asks for human blood. His worshippers also petition him to spill blood of their perceived enemies. Why do you think hunters are afraid of him if he does not. Motor drivers still worship him today to prevent their blood from being spilled on the road by the iron they drive.

I happen to come from a family where Ogun was worshipped long ago, and I know how he dealt treacherously with my grands. I'll rather be a slave of Jesus Christ who has elevated me beyond all such powers without asking for any fetish sacrifices.

When people like you are bereft of ideas, you resort to insults. There are many such like you insultive people who show their pedigree on Nairaland. But I would rather be on same page with the ones who preach (even though, many still have so much difficulty in practicing) love and peace without demanding blood offerings.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by deeptesting(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Long over due, I hope he summons the courage to ban all form of religious activities entirely in Cameroun, then I will port to Yaounde as the hub of African civilization.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by mjames: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
The Cameroonian precident should do things with caution. It take God to separate the goat from the sheep on the last day. This is a prophecy of the last day. Any attempt to go against the Will of God may remove him from the office.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by okwele1(f): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
eGuerrilla: I bet some of those churches had names like the ones provided below

Source: FILEBE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
my belle dey pain me o! I wan laugh die. Ha ha ha this is hilarious for real
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

we don't do human sacrifices. How do you know Ive not contributed to society? INfact e ven now by educating the masses of the evils of jesus the jew, I am contributing to society.

Our forefathers. DO you know my forefathers? WHat do you mean defenceless? OFcourse they were defenceless.they led good simple lives. they did not expect the whites to just barge in.

WHy are you expecting the Gods, hat are SPiritual Forces, to directly interfere in our personal human wars? We never put in much of an effor ourselves did we?

your white slave masters today have mostly given up on the alse doctrine of jesus.

whos talking about cults? im talking about tribal religion.

Why are you arguing senselessly against me? Is it not your ancestral religion as well. Are you so steeped in slave mentality that today you are ready to criticize your own beliefs for that of foreign ones. It is a shame SIr. IT is a shame. .

I see you don't even have enough knowlege of your traditional religion, my dear. Not all shrines of Ogun, (Idiigun in some other cultures) do not accept human blood. The historical Ogun accepted palm wine, palm oil and dog meat, but when offended, often asks for human blood. His worshippers also petition him to spill blood of their perceived enemies. Why do you think hunters are afraid of him if he does not. Motor drivers still worship him today to prevent their blood from being spilled on the road by the iron they drive.

I happen to come from a family where Ogun was worshipped long ago, and I know how he dealt treacherously with my grands. I'll rather be a slave of Jesus Christ who has elevated me beyond all such powers without asking for any fetish sacrifices.

You are yet to learn enough of history too, claiming your forefathers were peaceful. Did you ever read about the internecene wars fought among African, and particularly, Nigerian tribes before the Europeans came? It was a veritable means of enslavement and their slaves were the first of those sold to the whites before they started to capture on their own.

If your gods would not intervene to save us from the whites, then of what use were they? Even the "white slave masters" you referred to have now missed it and mixed it up. That's why their societies are declining into homosexuality, violence and waywardness. And you are there, "educating" people to follow their example and cut off the Living God who led them to greatness.

You are one of the few who still do not realize that most of our traditional religions were secret cults in nature. They still are, or why would a novice be told to stay at home when Oro or Agemo is outing? Did you learn of the traditional religionists that killed about 100 policemen in Northern Nigeria recently? What are they called? Open religious society or cult?

What have you achieved in life to claim that you contribute to society? If you were not there, how many would really miss you? When people like you are bereft of ideas, you resort to insults. There are many such like you insultive people who whenever they run out of ideas only show low pedigree on Nairaland. But I would rather be on same page with the ones who preach (even though, many still have so much difficulty in practicing) love and peace without demanding blood offerings than be with nobodies.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Lordlexy: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
peedeeasobie: With trepidation and holy fear I read the comments and I discover why and how a lot of people will be deceived by the anti-christ wen he shows up.

Men's heart are already hardened against God and his christ. Men now trust the state instead of God.

Someone said, "close the churches, there are a lot of fakes". My question is, are there not fake shoes? Are there not fake clothes? Are there not fake products? Do u then close down all shoes because there are fake ones? Do u go naked because pple are wearing fake clothes?

Where are the nations that built their economy without "religion" today? How is spanish economy today? America started gravitating towards statehood and their economy started crumbling.

Someone said "what of china?" Are u blind? Can't u study history? Where are the soviet unions of those days? Where is the great berlin wall? Make no mistakes abt it, if china continues on the path of Godlessness, they will crumble.

Mark my words, the days of Paul Biya are numbered!
Honestly peedee, i shivered to my marrow on reading some of the comments here. Someone even suggested that, if made the president, he will wipe all Christians. I wasn't expecting the anti christ to show up immediately, but with utterances above, it is obvious that they are here already, just waiting for the appropriate time to strike. I urge all brethren to guide their loins, for lo and behold, the end has come.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lordlexy: HolyHolla, God richly bless for this insight. Education was accessible by the Christian missionary who entered Africa. Left for them, Africa still would have remain in darkness.

OH cut the bullsh!T. just because they gave us a standard european form of education, does that mean we throw away our religious beliefs, cultures and ideologies. Is this the kid of exchange deal you are proposing. Learn from the coutnries of Asia fellow. dont talk rashly.

We had our own centres of education. THe point is , is our situation too good now? Its all a matter of timing and circumstance. You friend, might be having a roof over your head.

However because of the disruption of our system and its after-effects, there are millions of your fellow brothers and sisters in our country who can't even put together a square meal on their plate. Such was not so in the days of yore, when every mans capability was measured and put to effect by the tribe.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lordlexy: HolyHolla, God richly bless for this insight. Education was accessible by the Christian missionary who entered Africa. Left for them, Africa still would have remain in darkness.

If I ever learn that any of these antichrists condemning the white man's religious ways wear Eurapean dresses, use European technology or even attend European oriented schools, I'll never take them serious again.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

OH cut the bullsh!T. just because they gave us a standard european form of education, does that mean we throw away our religious beliefs, cultures and ideologies. Is this the kid of exchange deal you are proposing. Learn from the coutnries of Asia fellow. dont talk rashly.

We had our own centres of education. THe point is , is our situation too good now? Its all a matter of timing and circumstance. You friend, might be having a roof over your head.

However because of the disruption of our system and its after-effects, there are millions of your fellow brothers and sisters in our country who can't even put together a square meal on their plate. Such was not so in the days of yore, when every mans capability was measured and put to effect by the tribe.

If I teach you to fish with hooks and nets and you later go to the pond trying to catch fish with your bare hands or a needle, is it that fishing is bad business, or my fault for teaching you my own workable style of fishing?

Mind you, Asians too are turning into Christians fast!!! You may want to learn from them.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

You are yet to learn enough of history too, claiming your forefathers were peaceful. Did you ever read about the internecene wars fought among African, and particularly, Nigerian tribes before the Europeans came? It was a veritable means of enslavement and their slaves were the first of those sold to the whites before they started to capture on their own.

If your gods would not intervene to save us from the whites, then of what use were they? Even the "white slave masters" you referred to have now missed it and mixed it up. That's why their societies are declining into homosexuality, violence and waywardness. And you are there, "educating" people to follow their example and cut off the Living God who led them to greatness.

You are one of the few who still do not realize that most of our traditional religions were secret cults in nature. They still are, or why would a novice be told to stay at home when Oro or Agemo is outing? Did you learn of the traditional religionists that killed about 100 policemen in Northern Nigeria recently? What are they called? Open religious society or cult?

What have you achieved in life to claim that you contribute to society? If you were not there, how many would really miss you? When people like you are bereft of ideas, you resort to insults. There are many such like you insultive people who whenever they run out of ideas only show low pedigree on Nairaland. But I would rather be on same page with the ones who preach (even though, many still have so much difficulty in practicing) love and peace without demanding blood offerings than be with nobodies.

First of all I am Hausa and this is not my traditional religion. However I know an ample lot of it since I have many Babalawo contacts. You see here, in the past, we had our own village justice system. In the case of the YOrubas, it was decided in such oracle courts. therefore then, the concept of human sacrifice would have been necessary as of criminals, etc.

However now in todays Ogun worship, it is not necessary ue to changing circumstances and justice measures. As you see, we have a different justice system now, though the oracle can still be consulted for other minor personal problems.
Pagan religions are not static but ever changing. unlike christianity and islam which are based on books and human opinions.

So why in the name of Ogun do you want to be a slave to a white jewish man god? THat too a guy who plagarized most of his works from old jewish texts.
you cannot consider yourself elevated from sacrifice. sacrifice is a very personal ritual. whereby if you see fit necessary, you can give something back in order to gain something from the Gods. Its a very old foundation principle.

When did I claim my forefathers where peaceful? The problem with you SIr is that you keep confusing religion with politics, socio-economics, etc., and mix the whole thing up.

My forefathers must've fought wars. But NEVER did they figh them on religion or to spread their beliefs and/or force it upon others , either by the sword or through bribery and other treachorous means. THey fought wars on land , revenge , food ,resources , ec., and other sensible issues.

The African slave trade was WAY too different from the european one. please read history. read about the reatment of slaves in the americas. how they were whipped, tortured, r.aped, branded,, selectively bred like animals, torn from their families, etc.

In the African case, slaves were treated as part of the family, where incorporated into occupations, could earn their freedom afer a certain time-frame and return to their people (which was easy since they lived on the same landmass), and later even rose up in the ranks, as in the case of the ruler of Bonny, Jaja of Opobo , who was a slave himself but became a KIng!

Again, are the Gods ur playthings? WH yare you saying your Gods? The Gods dont belong to anyone. there are known by different names all over the world, yet they are independent. WHy would they take sides. It depends on many factors including our very own personal effort put into it. How much did we fight against the whites?
so now you are saying they are all becoming homose.xuals"? what world are you living in? DOnt you know homose.xuality can be genetic as well? You think your dead jesus gave the whites education? DUDE! it was when the whites started questioning christiainity did they actiually move onto the path of proper education. BEfore that your roman catholic church was AGAINST education of the sciences, etc.

And btw, is this your excuse for taking up their religion? Just because they defeated you and gave you education. My friend, you are completely , utterly BRAINWASHED.

WHAT SECRET CULTS? They have been forced to become secret cults NOW! Because of christianity and islam.
THe OMbatse are fighting to regain thir position in society. the policemen went there to detain and kill their religious leader. so they smashed the policeman as they did to the FUlani invaders. There is a limit to the opression of a people!

What does it matter to you what I have achieved? I am still on the path to it. The reason why I stay on this site is to enlighten the gullible. Now many Niairalanders have left christianity and islam to acclaim Paganism.

You who revoke blood offerings, one would think you were a vegetarian. * hypocrite.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

If I ever learn that any of these antichrists condemning the white man's religious ways wear Eurapean dresses, use European technology or even attend European oriented schools, I'll never take them serious again.

SO tommorrow if I buy samsung TV or mitsubishi car, I have to convert to Japanese religion

* IDI.OT
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

If I teach you to fish with hooks and nets and you later go to the pond trying to catch fish with your bare hands or a needle, is it that fishing is bad business, or my fault for teaching you my own workable style of fishing?

Mind you, Asians too are turning into Christians fast!!! You may want to learn from them.

YOu are too narrow to see the greater picture. DOn't you see how western Universities have now made us dependent on them and their models. TOday even a skilled man cannot get a decent job if he doesn't have a degree recognized from these foreign education councils. They have created a monopoly and made us dependant on them.

Atleast in the past we were independant and could earn at our whims! angry

Asians turning ino christians my foot. they just do it to cop western styles. half of them are not even serious.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SO tommorrow if I buy samsung TV or mitsubishi car, I have to convert to Japanese religion

* IDI.OT

Another one of low pedigree who would not hesitate to boot his father up from an early morning sleep, calling someone idi-ot.

Do you realize that's why nobody in his real senses would take Boko Haram seriously? They 'haram' western education but use its benefits. I wish you would go back to your small erosion devastated farm in the village and wear your swaddling clothes and stop being ungrateful for the privilege given to you by the God of the Christians.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PrettyGaby(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
hmmm. excess time dey worry cameroon government ni.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

Another one of low pedigree who would not hesitate to boot his father up from an early morning sleep, calling someone idi-ot.

Do you realize that's why nobody in his real senses would take Boko Haram seriously? They 'haram' western education but use its benefits. I wish you would go back to your small erosion devastated farm in the village and wear your swaddling clothes and stop being ungrateful for the privilege given to you by the God of the Christians.

Dear Sir.

Actually I am confused now. what is your problem exactly?

When did we traditionalists reject western education and western technology. and even eastern technology? We just want to maintain our wisdom and belief system which is our IDENTITY!.

WOW SO YOU ARE SAYING ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY WAS GIVEN BY YOUR ILLITERATE GOAT DRIVING GOD CALLED JESUS?? LMFAO!!!!!

DOnt you know that none of this technology wouldve existed where it not for the Pagan forefathers who laid down the foundation concepts of Arithmatics, Maths, ALchemy (CHemistry) , medical science, bio, etc.

Scientists like EUclid, Pythagoras, Archimedes, etc., who were all PAGAN TRADITIONALISTS!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by beautyng(f): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
D names funny joor
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

YOu are too narrow to see the greater picture. DOn't you see how western Universities have now made us dependent on them and their models. TOday even a skilled man cannot get a decent job if he doesn't have a degree recognized from these foreign education councils. They have created a monopoly and made us dependant on them.

Atleast in the past we were independant and could earn at our whims! angry

Asians turning ino christians my foot. they just do it to cop western styles. half of them are not even serious.

I'm narrow enough to think deep and widely. If you don't narrow down your focus and you decide to generalize, you will just see only the mess the world is in, and miss out on the true developments contributed by many others.

Quoting you: "... YOu are too narrow to see the greater picture. DOn't you see how western Universities have now made us dependent on them and their models. TOday even a skilled man cannot get a decent job if he doesn't have a degree recognized from these foreign education councils. They have created a monopoly and made us dependant on them..." See what I mean?

The whites are now to blame for your joblessness after school while their own scholars easily find white and blue collar jobs in their own country as well as in yours? Why would a skilled man not set up his own business to perform his skills rather than wait for paid employment? Are the westerners still running your school curriculum? Why not prepare a good and custom made one for yourself rather than blame those who taught you to draw up school programs?

How were we independent in the days when our fathrers sold their own kith and kin into slavery in exchange for mirrors. If you were sold then, how much independence would you have? And why do you revert to the Jewish system of liberating slaves after the 7th year of Jubilee and claim it to be African? If it was, how come some families remain slaves all through their existence? I am from a royal family where history has it that my granny buried many slaves within his palace. It took the deliverance from the Blood of Jesus to set us free from the curses they rained on our generations. That's why I would rather be His slave now that He set me free. If you really want independence, come with me to the Lamb who was sacrificed once, and for ALL.

Asians, Arabs, everyone, every tribe are getting wiser and seeking the Truth. Even if they are yet unserious, they have taken a first step to true independence.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ChiSun27(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
A-ZeD:
I think we need something like this in Nigeria with the only difference being all religions should be banned.

Do u think at all?
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ssiaccenture(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
despite the proliferation of religion houses in nigeria, our national development is still in the embryo. preaches do not materialise into meaningful development. GOD HELP US
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

I'm narrow enough to think deep and widely. If you don't narrow down your focus and you decide to generalize, you will just see only the mess the world is in, and miss out on the true developments contributed by many others.

NO you are wrong SIr. YOu are missing the whole picture and you are ignoring everything that you feel contradicts your established mindset. A narrow mind is not something to be proud of.

The whites are now to blame for your joblessness after school while their own scholars easily find white and blue collar jobs in their own country as well as in yours? Why would a skilled man not set up his own business to perform his skills rather than wait for paid employment? Are the westerners still running your school curriculum? Why not prepare a good and custom made one for yourself rather than blame those who taught you to draw up school programs?

To begin with, the industrial revolution and the white mans invasion where 2 very artificial simultaneous events that have disrupted the natural a=workings and ecosystems of things. I have every reason to believe that the established order was destroyed from the day of christiaity's conception. Ever since then. the world has known no peace.

Everything you said above are questions that you must not ask me, but the colonial successor, i.e., the current regime of our Government because otherwise, you are just wasting time.

How were we independent in the days when our fathrers sold their own kith and kin into slavery in exchange for mirrors. If you were sold then, how much independence would you have? And why do you revert to the Jewish system of liberating slaves after the 7th year of Jubilee and claim it to be African? If it was, how come some families remain slaves all through their existence? I am from a royal family where history has it that my granny buried many slaves within his palace. It took the deliverance from the Blood of Jesus to set us free from the curses they rained on our generations. That's why I would rather be His slave now that He set me free. If you really want independence, come with me to the Lamb who was sacrificed once, and for ALL.

What nonsense is this? Your speaking as if the only thing our forefathers did was sell slaves. Please DO NOT LIE.

Our forefathers NEVER, EVER sold their own kith and kin into slavery. Slaves captured were usually ALWAYs from a foreing tribe. So don't blam our respective forefathers. What jewish system? Have you lost your mind? Everything you trace back to the jews. THe Pagan Romans used to free slaves before the Jews, and so did the Bedu Arab Tribesmen. African tribes also probably did it but we don;t have documented evidence. or maybe there is. Which families? AMong the Yorubas? *smh
It was the norm in the past across the world, for the efeated to be executed or enslaved. Except that the whites turned it into a concise business and did it extremely brutally, thereby breaking all norms.
WHy do you keep referring to the "Blood" of jesus. are you cannibal?

What has your jesus done to this world, except spread discord, hatred, genocide, destroy cultures, give birth to islam , etc. christianity is the cause of all of todays world problems.Whatever world problems we have today are just domino after-effects.

Asians, Arabs, everyone, every tribe are getting wiser and seeking the Truth. Even if they are yet unserious, they have taken a first step to true independence.

The only truth is what you perceive as truth. Every one speaks the truth in their own sphere. THerefore everyone must remain within their sphere.

THe one who tries to impose his truth upon another, will get buried under a series of lies.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Dear Sir.

Actually I am confused now. what is your problem exactly?

When did we traditionalists reject western education and western technology. and even eastern technology? We just want to maintain our wisdom and belief system which is our IDENTITY!.

WOW SO YOU ARE SAYING ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY WAS GIVEN BY YOUR ILLITERATE GOAT DRIVING GOD CALLED JESUS?? LMFAO!!!!!

DOnt you know that none of this technology wouldve existed where it not for the Pagan forefathers who laid down the foundation concepts of Arithmatics, Maths, ALchemy (CHemistry) , medical science, bio, etc.

Scientists like EUclid, Pythagoras, Archimedes, etc., who were all PAGAN TRADITIONALISTS!

YOU, and people like you, who disparage other peoples' views and bully them into silence with your modernized gnosticism which you regard as paganism or atheism, are my problem.

The Egyptians started science, maths, astronomy and the rest. The westerners built on the foundations and gave us modernity, no matter how perverse it is. We should sift and take the good and dispose of the bad. But like Boko Haram, people like you sit there lazily and condemn everything not in line with your tradition, just because you have access to technology to express yourself. Does the world revolve around you? Does the world even know you? You'd better give your life to Jesus so you don't suffer poverty here on earth and repeat it in the hereafter.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by DEGREE2466(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
IGNORANCE! IGNORANCE!! IGNORANCE!!!

MY PEOPLE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

ANY PASTOR THAT TELLS YOU NOT TO TAKE DRUG IS A MURDERER BELIEVE ME HE IS!!!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

YOU, and people like you, who disparage other peoples' views and bully them into silence with your modernized gnosticism which you regard as paganism or atheism, are my problem.

So now we are the bullies, eh? THe E-BULLIES.

WHile you bloody christians have REALISTICALLY bullied , killed, r.aped and subdued us for 1000s of years. and you are making noise over my harmless online explanations? hahahahaha

So now you want to steal from us the very right of speech is it? YOU do not realise that in a pursuit to save the world, IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS SAVING FROM YOURSELF!

why cant you just accept Paganism for what it is? why do you keep masking it with atheism or gnosticm? How long will you run?

THe following write up you write had a good flow until you added the bolded unnecessary line, which has no relation and context WHATSOEVER with what you were saying:

The Egyptians started science, maths, astronomy and the rest. The westerners built on the foundations and gave us modernity, no matter how perverse it is. We should sift and take the good and dispose of the bad. But like Boko Haram, people like you sit there lazily and condemn everything not in line with your tradition, just because you have access to technology to express yourself. Does the world revolve around you? Does the world even know you? You'd better give your life to Jesus so you don't suffer poverty here on earth and repeat it in the hereafter.

YOu xtians will never change. you want to shut us up and silently listen to everything you say?

Wake up old man. TImes are changing. We the youth will CRUSH fanatics and opressors who propagate your foreign ideologies on our sacred Motherland.

YEs the world revolves areound me, because from MY PERSPECTIVE, I AM THE CENTRE OF MY UNIVERSE, and everything is equidistant from me, upto infinity.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by onila(f): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
President give them jobs,it unemployment that is making any jack Jill to open a church after all no tax for church
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

NO you are wrong SIr. YOu are missing the whole picture and you are ignoring everything that you feel contradicts your established mindset. A narrow mind is not something to be proud of.

To begin with, the industrial revolution and the white mans invasion where 2 very artificial simultaneous events that have disrupted the natural a=workings and ecosystems of things. I have every reason to believe that the established order was destroyed from the day of christiaity's conception. Ever since then. the world has known no peace.

Everything you said above are questions that you must not ask me, but the colonial successor, i.e., the current regime of our Government because otherwise, you are just wasting time.

What nonsense is this? Your speaking as if the only thing our forefathers did was sell slaves. Please DO NOT LIE.

Our forefathers NEVER, EVER sold their own kith and kin into slavery. Slaves captured were usually ALWAYs from a foreing tribe. So don't blam our respective forefathers. What jewish system? Have you lost your mind? Everything you trace back to the jews. THe Pagan Romans used to free slaves before the Jews, and so did the Bedu Arab Tribesmen. African tribes also probably did it but we don;t have documented evidence. or maybe there is. Which families? AMong the Yorubas? *smh
It was the norm in the past across the world, for the efeated to be executed or enslaved. Except that the whites turned it into a concise business and did it extremely brutally, thereby breaking all norms.
WHy do you keep referring to the "Blood" of jesus. are you cannibal?

What has your jesus done to this world, except spread discord, hatred, genocide, destroy cultures, give birth to islam , etc. christianity is the cause of all of todays world problems.Whatever world problems we have today are just domino after-effects.

The only truth is what you perceive as truth. Every one speaks the truth in their own sphere. THerefore everyone must remain within their sphere.

THe one who tries to impose his truth upon another, will get buried under a series of lies.

You obviously are in a position where you know only a little of the truth or you just want to be economical with it. Truth is always constant and absolute, or else you cannot call it truth.

Go and read the histories of African and Roman slavery and revert to us. Not like you wrote. Slavery existed in almost all societies at a time or the other before the white man came to Africa. All societies have been brutal towards slaves. Europeans, Africans, Incas and others sacrificed their slaves and even legal children at times to satisfy their fetish beliefs. The Indians never allowed their caste system that distinguished slaves as outcasts to die, even till now. But you have your own perceived views different from these.

Nothing I've written suggests that the "the only thing our forefathers did was sell slaves". There are many valuable contributions our forefathers made to society and I still appreciate them. One is respect and decorum, which are absent from your style, and you claim to be a legitimate African?

You wrote: "To begin with, the industrial revolution and the white mans invasion where 2 very artificial simultaneous events that have disrupted the natural a=workings and ecosystems of things. I have every reason to believe that the established order was destroyed from the day of christiaity's conception. Ever since then. the world has known no peace."

How is Christianity the introducer of that which took world peace? And the Industrial Revolution too? I now regret and wish my own forefathers brought that revolution. Would you like it if we returned to status qou ante? Well then, you can return to the traditional ways if you like. No-one has the right to stop you and there are still villages untouched by modernity where you can escape to. The ecosystems there are still favorable for you to swing from tree to tree like Tarzan.

Did Jesus "... spread discord, hatred, genocide, destroy cultures, give birth to islam , etc...?"Another economy with the truth. He brought peace into my life, and into lives of many people I know, but for those who oppose Him or use His name vainly, He becomes a rock of offence.

Obviously, when you wrote, "... THe one who tries to impose his truth upon another, will get buried under a series of lies", you did not envision yourself. The only reasons why I engaged these diatribes with you is to embolden those who are cowed by your brashness, tell the other side of the story which you dont want published and educate you, perhaps your soul will still be saved from judgement. This is the final lap. I have said enough for you to sleep over and think.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by todayguest(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
In whatever name, they are called God is been worshipped. Religion is anchored in spirituality. God knows who are his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos / Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.