Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,862 members, 7,895,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself (29798 Views)

Crowds Count Down To Legalization Of Marijuana In Oregon, Then Light Up / Pictures: Obama And His Team Watched The Raid Of Osama Live From White House / Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by RedCard1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
R.I.P Mr. But am glad it didn't happen in Nigeria. So Kenyan hardship don get part 2
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by jkendy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
His case is a closed one, next topic from Kenya pls
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by nkemKalu: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
That is KENYA for u...........They Love to watch crime happen and they will all laugh like Morons and will have the guts to call Nigerians Corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Skmoda360(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
ChiSun27:

E pas reality show my broda. I can imagine d pain(s).
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by jkendy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayobase:
Mental depression is what we all should always pray against....its terrible...it makes one do crazy things.

No one in his/her right senses will climb to that height just to be electrocuted, afi ti aye ba n se nikan lo ku!

Depression, let alone of mental depression is a terrible disease!
Don't be 2 sure. Mental poverty could be worse dan that
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Tstark(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
igbsam: Since some bigots here don't have the balls to hug a transformer, someone with big balls just show you guys how to hug and embrace a high tension instead. So if my post dey annoy you, why don't you grow some balls and hug the PHCN meter in your apartment instead. grin grin grin grin

Nice one ! Lol!
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by eastman11: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
May his soul rest in peace for he knew not what he was doing bases on his mental state.

There are many politicians in this country who ought to have committed suicide due to the shame they have brought to themselves and family by looting public funds and other forms of corruption but no, instead of them to be ashamed of their deeds they expect us to be ashamed instead.

In China, top politicians and govt official who commit fraud and are exposed would prefer to jump from a 25 story building rather than to be disgraced, but Nigerians who have looted the treasury don't have shame in their dictionary. just take a look at the corrupt former Minister of Aviation who is still on trial for stealing and on top of that decided to dance naked in the market square thereby subjecting his family to ridicule and shame. He is not even contemplating suicide talk of attempting it or is he waiting for somebody to help him do it, to me he does not deserve to live.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by hancock(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
ok I know we literarily joke when we say go hug transformer but never knew someone will actually go out and hug high tension cable. grin
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by olanrewajumi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
playcharles: see wentin TOnto dikeh suppose do, if she really wants to commit suicide...instead of tellin us shey she wan commit suicide..actions speaks louder than words grin grin grin grin grin poko poko
point
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by delors(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
passionate88: electrocution and drowning isn't painful to the victim, na d friends nd family nd sympathizers e go pain. Rest In Peace dude
Eeyah! But how you take know self? You don die before before? undecided

1 Like

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
3ace: [b]So the fools were busy watching and taking
pix while he climbs that tall pylon. When a
call should have been made for that area's
power to be switched off. [/b]This is what the
white will never allow to happen except the
victim does it suddenly or secretly at night.
Dem go even dey beg/pet u sef. Maybe na
poverty dey cause am wen d pesin wey dey
luk sef nefa chop for d past 3 days.

+1.

This's so pathetic. They all stood there as he climbed, smdh.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by krugar07(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
bright007: end-time things!
so if person die by eletric shock by 1895 na END TIME THINGS abi... or abi when dem born the first thing u hear na END TIME THINGS.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Shekson(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
eastman11: May his soul rest in peace for he knew not what he was doing bases on his mental state.

There are many politicians in this country who ought to have committed suicide due to the shame they have brought to themselves and family by looting public funds and other forms of corruption but no, instead of them to be ashamed of their deeds they expect us to be ashamed instead.

In China, top politicians and govt official who commit fraud and are exposed would prefer to jump from a 25 story building rather than to be disgraced, but Nigerians who have looted the treasury don't have shame in their dictionary. just take a look at the corrupt former Minister of Aviation who is still on trial for stealing and on top of that decided to dance naked in the market square thereby subjecting his family to ridicule and shame. He is not even contemplating suicide talk of attempting it or is he waiting for somebody to help him do it, to me he does not deserve to live.

Who told you looting is a shameful act in Nigeria There is no shame and ridicule in looting and embezzlement, my broda. Dnt give opinions on issues as to who deserves to live or not
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
slinkman: i know u think dis is funny and all... but just so u knw... u could be aressted for this
but say d truth u laughed didn't u?
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
passionate88: electrocution and drowning isn't painful to the victim, na d friends nd family nd sympathizers e go pain. Rest In Peace dude

Drowning and fire are the two worst ways to die.

Not painful? Yeah right!

But really. .. all those people and none of them cared enough to stop this guy? Thats sick.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Shaadey: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Una dn c wtn "go hug transf0rmer" dy cause?RIP GUY
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
in a country with no cinema house, anything is entertainment
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by maxisfield(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
D man rlly wans to die, gosh! he waz soo mean to himsef oh! cry wia iz tonto, she shud com n see wat it means to commit suicide no b to mek noise(attempted suicide abi wetin wich got her gifts grin)
RIP to d dead sad
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by yeriyamaruma(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• i pity him but even as dat he would't av killed himself nah may his soil rest in peace
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
3ace: So the fools were busy watching and taking
pix while he climbs that tall pylon. When a
call should have been made for that area's
power to be switched off. This is what the
white will never allow to happen except the
victim does it suddenly or secretly at night.
Dem go even dey beg/pet u sef. Maybe na
poverty dey cause am wen d pesin wey dey
luk sef nefa chop for d past 3 days.

You get NEPA number
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by COOLDK(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
190: wow wow wow

im on the front page

*waves hello*

nairalanders see me see me im on the front page

back to the topic

why would he do that, well obviously hes pyscho!
na him sabi, Good raddiance may his soul rest in peace obviously in hades!

instead of make people climb follow am them leave am dey watch

190 when u turn this way?
When u join d FP and first to comment NL kids?
U be NL ancestor now Haba! E don tey no be today.
NL way back 2008/2009 na bean?
Even YUZEDO self no dey argue for FTC and FP stuffs.

Becareful!!!
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Ajibam: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lol...hw e take climb dat!!!
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Borat1: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
considering the fact he is mentally unstable,
will his sin of suicide be counted against him by God?
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Youngtekkey(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
yuzedo: Please instead of killing yourself for free and going to hell fire for nothing, submit yourself to Okija_juju & Co. Ltd to use you for money rituals. Your family will be paid N215,000 every month (this is higher than Suicide Bombing compensation at N112,050).

For further inquiries and bookings plis contact Sweetus & Sons but no daughters Nig. Plc. 1 Alaba Macket, Alaba.. Tenk! undecided
so mr u are back yea i'm intrested ooooooo GUY U ARE A PSYCHO
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Youngtekkey(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
~Borat~:
considering the fact he is mentally unstable,
will his sin of suicide be counted against him by God?
i can help u call God To Confirm calling GOD dim dim .... GO(M)D hello ma son me papa i want to ask if that man who commit sucide is in heaven or not coz he is mentally unstable GOD don't worry ma son the guy is with me right here in heaven abi u go come see am Me No Papa I Still Dey Enjoy This Life I No Wan Die Now God Ok
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Outputvoltage: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
wow i cn't bliv dat,vry pathetic indeed.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
ogaoooo! Wat a life
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Pakonte(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Shud we blame Jonathan 4 dis..??
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by stonemind(f): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
una never c anything, better come and check this out. www.naijaball..com
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Dagoma: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
nwaibagwa: This guy get mind oo. What can be the cause of this?

Unfaithfulness.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
yuzedo: Please instead of killing yourself for free and going to hell fire for nothing, submit yourself to Okija_juju & Co. Ltd to use you for money rituals. Your family will be paid N215,000 every month (this is higher than Suicide Bombing compensation at N112,050).

For further inquiries and bookings plis contact Sweetus & Sons but no daughters Nig. Plc. 1 Alaba Macket, Alaba.. Tenk! undecided

You just made my day.... Thanks for the joke.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2013

Or Baba Ijebu special where correct prediction of winning lottery is guaranteed... Choi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics / Global Network Of Sadistic Monkey Torture Exposed By BBC / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.