Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

school tinz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / school tinz (648 Views)

If U Were Giving Chance To Delete Some Tinz Frm Ur Brain, Wat Wil U Delete / Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! / Naija Forming Tinz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

school tinz by jack9: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
On Monday morning, the teacher walked to the blackboard and noticed someone had written the word "penis" in tiny letters. She turned around, but couldn't find the guilty face. She quickly erased it and began her class.

Tuesday, she was again greeted with "penis" on the blackboard, written in larger letters. She looked around in vain for the culprit, and then proceeded with the day's lesson.

Every morning for the rest of the week, "penis" was written on the board in larger and larger letters, and each time, the teacher furiously erased it. By Friday, she'd had enough.

"That's enough," she sputtered. "I -- I can't believe this! Monday morning, I expect an explanation for this behavior!"

On Monday morning, the teacher confidently entered the classroom and found on the board: "Don't you know -- the more you rub it, the bigger it gets?"

(1) (Reply)

Gangster Gets Knocked Out By Karate Kid! / ASUU: FG Vs Hon Patrick / ASUU Tinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.