Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

Which Door Leads To Heaven? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Door Leads To Heaven? (1590 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven / AKPORS Series...... Akpors Goes To Heaven. *updates* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Door Leads To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
You are shown two doors - one leading to hell
and the second one to heaven and only the door
guards know what is behind the doors. One
guard is always lying and the other is always
telling the truth (of course, you don't know who
is lying). You can ask only one guard one
question.
What question can get you to heaven?

N:B If u get this poser. I owe u a gift.
Re: Which Door Leads To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2013
I could just ask 1 of d guards a simple question like; ''What is my name''.If he gets d answer correctly,dat means he guards d door that leads to heaven nd if not dat means he ..........................

1 Like

Re: Which Door Leads To Heaven? by Fkforyou(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
I would ask one of them who among them is the liar...the liar among them is the one that protects d door to hell
Re: Which Door Leads To Heaven? by kelz3264: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
i will jst ask dem if SIN IS BAD simple.
Re: Which Door Leads To Heaven? by babadem2much(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
i juz ask if how many pass dis gate 2 day if he says like 5000 i wil knw datz HELL gate. omo plenty pipul de do badt tin oh
Re: Which Door Leads To Heaven? by Exponental(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2013
@all, d quiz did not specify dat d liar is guarding d gate to hell while d saint is guarding heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law's Funny Skit "Native Tongue" / Dumb Questions Skirts Ask Guys Nd D Funny Answers Given.. / See Best School To Learn Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.