Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,596 members, 7,911,555 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture (3869 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? / This Davido And Psquare Fight Sha,na Wa O / Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmmnn..,,what do you see ....okay you need a clue? Check his trousers. what do you see?

http://.com/2013/08/lol-whats-wrong-with-this-davidos.html

Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by paul288yahoo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
shocked na wa o shocked ETT cool
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by fairygeh(f): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
I see his d1ck rise cheesy

1 Like

Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by kindy86: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
ina zua

1 Like

Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by obo389(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
fairygeh: I see his d1ck rise cheesy
grin grin grin grin your a very naughty gurl indeed cheesy
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by 3ace(m): 3:02am On Aug 16, 2013
The electromagnetic force beside him is responsible for what you're asking, OP. I don't blame that little man down there. And how dis guys no go dey born piking anyhow with d kain girls wey dey flock around dem everytime.
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2013
I SAW BIG GOBE!!!
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by dridowu: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2013
In Jesus name i pray......................Amen
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by dplomaticVal: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2013
l think she's a snare - if he fu*k am,he die tongue
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Marthakings: I SAW BIG GOBE!!!
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2013
All I see is my kind of girl. Damn, she is my kind of girl. Thick meat in the right places.
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Onyiclassic(f): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2013
all i see is gobe
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Nomski0(f): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2013
3ace: The electromagnetic force beside him is responsible for what you're asking, OP. I don't blame that little man down there. And how dis guys no go dey born piking anyhow with d kain girls wey dey flock around dem everytime.
@Bolded, I dont know how he's managed to remain childless with the kinda girls......its only a matter of time sha.
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Omobarca: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2013
Smh.
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by tyson99(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2013
pro01: All I see is my kind of girl. Damn, she is my kind of girl. Thick meat in the right places.

If u get money u go chop better!
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2013
just imagine yourself giving d0gg1e to that phat azz, sometimes i wonder why some ppl of a particular religion wants to kill themselves so they cant bang in heaven when you have this kinda thingy on EARTH!

1 Like

Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Salmoneus(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Gawd dammit that is a babe, 150%
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Dygeasy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Its A Normal Reaction Jare. gringrin.. If Na Me, The Thing Go Dey Perpendicular To My Leg Ni So Don't Blame Him. His Own Still Dey Parallel. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
#Boy ur d*ck is a killa, i can c it standin... C gobe# jst singin
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Swtdiva(f): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
all i c beside davido is a catalyst that is about to speed up his natural reaction(not chemical this tym around)
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by SmashingM(f): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
I now know his d1*k's size and shape tongue
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by Stanley08(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2013
To me tho, looks normal.
Re: LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture by lilkingluchev(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
omo c weapon!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Sadiq Daba? / Photos Of Ba!ddest Ghana Babe Rosaline Assamoi Ngouan Goes Viral On Facebook / Curvy Lady With Mind-massive Bum Takes A Seductive Walk In Skimpy Outfit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.